ATM for bitcoins - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Of course, there are a large number of Bitcoin ATMs around the world, and this has greatly facilitated the process of buying and selling bitcoins via cash or Visa card. And I hope that new Bitcoin ATMs will be established in my country and all over the world to facilitate the transfer of money across the country in this way.

Yes bitcoin atms are exist and from the year of 2019 there are many thousands atm which are using by users so it is true that every user can withdraw by the crypto world with bitcoins so we should be thanked to the forum which introduce bitcoins atm

On 12/3/2020 at 10:17 PM, M.bello said:

Yeah bitcion ATM exist in some country where you can have free access to do your transaction easy which you don't have to use your wallet to do transaction, I hope other country could adopt it is going to be a good development to that country 

You are right yes those ATMs are found in some countries as you say, but they are not as cheap and easy like you say, most of them have bigger fees and are unaffordable for some people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, Teminali69 said:

but they are not as cheap and easy like you say, most of them have bigger fees 

Exactly bro, the fee is quite higher when we use Bitcoin atm as I have read. They are charging 7% transaction fee and 50$ over exchange rates(Source:  Wikipedia) which clearly shows they are really expensive. But in terms of innovation, I love Bitcoin atm.

However they are limited in some places only so I have only watch review and read about Bitcoin Atm yet😜.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think there have been improvements made to btc atms. There are some platforms now that give out atm cards to their customers with which they go to the atm machine and withdraw cash based on the current price and exchange rate for countries other that America.

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Exactly bro, the fee is quite higher when we use Bitcoin atm as I have read. They are charging 7% transaction fee and 50$ over exchange rates(Source:  Wikipedia) which clearly shows they are really expensive. But in terms of innovation, I love Bitcoin atm.

However they are limited in some places only so I have only watch review and read about Bitcoin Atm yet😜.

The problem with these ATMs is that they are regulated by the government so the government are trying to do whatever possible to collect taxes from these ATM since they can not directly collect taxes from crypto.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Actually bitcoin Atm exist in some modern countries in Europe but the operation is different from that of the actual Atm card that bank offer. Bitcoin Atm operate in the form of exchange where you sell your bitcoin to fiat money and then you make your withdrawal after the exchange easily.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 AM, Sedy said:

¿Existe realmente Bitcoin ATM? ¡Estoy impresionado! ¿Funciona como un cajero automático con el uso de una tarjeta Master / Visa? O es un sistema de direcciones de billetera. Si es así, ¿hay un sitio web o una billetera en línea que ofrezca una tarjeta ATM de Bitcoin? Le agradecería que alguien aclarara mi pregunta.

If possible friend, just verify that in your country there are these types of ATMs, and that it is allowed since not all countries allow this, regarding the card I would not know how to give you information, just be careful where to use those ATMs.

1 hour ago, The Game said:

Actually bitcoin Atm exist in some modern countries in Europe but the operation is different from that of the actual Atm card that bank offer. Bitcoin Atm operate in the form of exchange where you sell your bitcoin to fiat money and then you make your withdrawal after the exchange easily.

That's true,many European countries has the cryptocurrency ATM machine, I know and believe that Germany is among those countries as it has strong relationship in cryptocurrency, only the advanced and modern countries has the cryptocurrency ATM machine mate

Of course it is possible, currently there are more than 8 thousand ATMs distributed around the world, where you can perform operations of purchase or sale with total normality 

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Yes my friend they exist! I was amazed once too when I saw one. They look like the bank ATM and they accept cash and cards from banks. And it is also a wallet system together. But you have went too far asking for a Bitcoin atm card. Cards are not issued by atms.

• +1 1

If it is possible, in fact, there are countries that each day add more to this innovation, just check if your country has it and you can use it.

• +1 1

In the forum I read a topic related to a website that allows to know where the ATMs of Cryptocurrencies such as BTC are located if you are interested, you can read it is very useful too, and with respect to your question, totally real friend if there are very few BTC ATMs in the world but there are.

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, yes, it is a great idea to get Bitcoins through the ATM, and it becomes very convenient to get your balance whenever you want and at any time possible

I am actually very surprised by this service because it is very useful to many people because it will facilitate the withdrawal movement. And as my friends told me, there are 6000 tellers around the world working to exchange this currency, buying or selling. I hope that these ATMs will increase around the world.

So how could bitcoin ATM works, will they be used to withdraw fiat currencies through bitcoin ATM by using cards thats credited bitcoin?

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/2/2020 at 11:50 PM, Amelia23 said:

ATMs for bitcoin will be very good. Some countries already have this making it very easy for their users to receive their currency in local fiat. This might also increase the usage of the coins thereby increasing the prices of the coin. 

But those countries which having those bitcoins ATM they really get simplified because thats means they dont need to be online in order to do transactions. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sedy said:

As far as I know yes, ATM for bitcoin really exist. There are so many ATMs for bitcoin in the whole world but not all countries are allowing it, there are few countries who accepting bitcoin ATMs for now based on my research. There are 6000+ Bitcoin ATMs really exist, I did research about it.

• +4 1

Hi, such an ATM does exist, but it is prohibited in most countries, however, where cryptocurrency is allowed, such ATMs work there as usual.  They just look at the current cryptocurrency rate and calculate the amount of money that you should receive, subtracting the commission.

That's not a big deal but having those in my country would be cool. Converting bitcoins to fiat and transfering them to my bank account is quite easy and fast but an ATM would make the process even faster. However the reference prices at the moment of the withdrawal might be a problem since banks always charge higher prices than exchanges market prices. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes its true, bitcoin ATMs are available and they allow the user a bidirectional system including both purchase and sell of bitcoins for other currencies. You can easily use these ATMs to withdraw cash within 30 minutes of putting your data. 

there is no such place like the atm for the bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency but I think it will be happening in the next few years and you will be able to make some withdrawals and buy things.

The use of bitcoin is increased everyday and bitcoin is become a most popular cryptocurrency. Different people invest their money in bitcoin. I think bitcoin ATM machine is exist in the world and use in developed countries. I think they've worked properly as like a a ATM machine

For sure I know they exist, but the one thing I don't know is if it is the same with the normal ATM that works with debit cards or the cryptocurrecy ATM would also be made exclusively for that purpose.

As far as i know, there's no bitcoin ATM for now because this is not totally accepted by many countries and also bitcoin has no physical coin or paper money to be withdrawn in a certain ATM machines.