Forex and Crypto Comparison - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

well i dont think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because for once forex have a legit licence and is regulated by the governments and thats why it has such a big marketcap compared to crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

well i dont think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because for once forex have a legit licence and is regulated by the governments and thats why it has such a big marketcap compared to crypto. 

Yup sure that is the biggest reason that bitcoin or crypto have not legalized yet. But in my opinion if crypto legalized it will have defeat to forex market and will become bigger than forex 

You did best camparison of both and that all you said is truth of both pros and cons that is great and I also think same but in my opinion crypto can give you more profitable because it's fluctuate every time and in forex there is some limitation 

Compared to forex I think that crypto is far more volatile. According to the US government crypto must be seen as an investment and not as forex. Forex is currently extreme regulated while crypto isn't.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

The differences in not just in the volume of the two markets, the difference is also in number of people who are holding this volume, forex market has a lot of particepants wich make it more stable because there are a lot af buyers and sellers, where in the crypto market volumes is caused buy few peoples. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

When we we comparison between crypto trading and forex  trading then we found the more risky forex trading. If we comparison according to the volume then we found the forex trading at the top. According to return the forex is more high.

2 hours ago, Roomi said:

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

Crypto is on early stage it will take more decade to become strong as compare to forex it has many flaws but it is now ban on many countries.It has volatility so new investors afraid of it.These kind of problems will be solved by the time and it will become good in future.

2 hours ago, Roomi said:

I like forex trading very much and have tried some trading 3 years back, my collegue and I started learning forex trading but could not give proper time to forex. Then after i leave the job and my little business could not allow me to give time again to learn forex trading. But i am ambicious to learn about forex market and trading as Forex trading have lot of potential to earn. The beauty of forex market is its not volatile like bitcoin market.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

1 hour ago, Roomi said:

Yup sure that is the biggest reason that bitcoin or crypto have not legalized yet. But in my opinion if crypto legalized it will have defeat to forex market and will become bigger than forex 

thats for sure because even tho crypto is not yet made legal and been subjected to many rules to restrict it we still see many people interested in investing in it.

Comparison between crypto and forex one of the best is forex. Crypto world market is 3 billion and forex is 5trillion so its value is greater than cypto.

Of course, it will be like forex soon, and it will become legal in both worlds, and it will take over the whole world soon

• -1 1

My hopes it's just crypto market was stable and not move really much same with today even volatile it's the nature but maybe it's possible on the future though and also my hope was implementation blockchain technology on every sector.

3 hours ago, Roomi said:

Crypto is unregulated, while forex works with established currency of the world. So there is no comparison as such. Yet If I have to give the answers.

1. 5Tn$, well first crypto has to touch 1Tn, and it can very well touch it. 5Tn is bit too far, but it can definitely get till there, but it depends on mass adoption.

2. Crypto probabaly will never be legalised, as long as it cannot be brought under the gambit of tax.

3. Not anyone, but once regulated, bitcoin might become less volatile. But then once regulated, the beauty of bitcoin will go away. 

• +2 1

When comparing forex and Crypto, based on the currency being used,

Forex does deal on fiat while we all know that Crypto is more on digital currency

1 hour ago, Smiling_assasin said:

Contrasted with forex I believe that crypto is unmistakably progressively unpredictable. As indicated by the US government crypto must be viewed as a speculation and not as forex. Forex is as of now outrageous managed while crypto isn't.

Yes off course as crypto currencies are not in control of any single body or group and also not by any government and super power. So still it could not be possible to compete with forex.

ForexForo's earnings are very high, but there are downsides which are that it is full of risks, so I advise you to invest your money in the field of digital currencies, it is much less dangerous and its financial returns are ok.

For me, crypto is much better than forex because there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that fluctuate in price and good profits can be made by doing this.

THINK POSITIVE

Forex will never get in the way of cryptocurrencies. It is not comparable that crypto and forex can be the same concept. They are very different. 

At the current moment i like forex trading more from crypto trading. But i spent most time in crypto field. Actually some features of crypto currencies attract me to remain in touch with crypto as forex have only a limited way to earn. but crytpo have several ways to earn money.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Here I recommend to utilize CEX as a changing exhibit, when you consider that dex still capabilities a small extent and the cast off among purchase. Forex is about trading currencies, like cryptography. There are, however, a few major differences. They both have high volatility which creates an opportunity for quick profits going long or short.

I think forex will always be there, because it's a open source of trading currency all over the world. But in crypto, they are depending on the supply and the demand. When there's more demand, they will have a higher price. Both are important for its own users. I don't think one of them will replace the other. Because they have their own target audience. 

• +1 1

The crypto market is just on it's first steps. Forex exists for too long and is regulated by most governments over the world. It is overseen by agencies and while sometimes it is manipulated there are investigations happening and even banks are getting accused and paying fines as it happened in 2015. Crypto on the other hand is only the last two years that is trying to open the financial channels for institutional investors to be able to participate. Lets face it that they won't actually trust with millions or even billions of dollars an unregulated exchange like Binance or Bitmex, or even Coinbase and Bittrex. They want safety and this it provided by established financial instruments that are mostly run by banks. CME futures and Bakkt are the only way they can invest in Bitcoin and the didn't exist two years ago. There are plans for the future for more options to be established but everything needs a lot of time due to legal issues and regulations that need to take place for institutional investments to grow on crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2

There are many comparisons between forex and crypto, you can look at working in forex and working on crypto you can get more revenue on crypto currencies, but you will not get much benefit in forex.  I think there are a lot of comparisons between forex and crypto.

• +4 1

Forex and crypto are very risky. Crypto trading is very profitable and i prefer it to forex. 

• +1 1