Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

23 hours ago, Emon iu said:

Forex and crypto is existing in our society. We can forex trading by crypto. But we have no need forex trading for crypto currency.   

Like me, I prefer crypto than forex. Crypto trading is far better if you know about the two you will know. 

• +2 1

If Crypto has been accepted by the world I think it can match them, what is clear is that Crypto is still in the process. But many well-known companies have adopted it and even Crypto is already legal in certain countries.

There are more success in forex trading than crypto trading because more people are trading force. With time they will compete. 

I think they are close together. Forex is a market that depends on supply and demand, as well as news that affects it greatly. As for Crypto, it is very volatile and technical analysis is not successful. Crypto is more profitable.

The comparison if forex trading and the cryptocurrencies trading is so different, because the forex market is overtaking the cryptocurrencies  market so huge in marketcap

As only few traders knew the history of forex market. Because forex market is not new it's two years old market that is why it's capitalization is in trillions and bt market only ten years old and in 3 billions. 

I think forex mostly focuses on fiat currency and the markets of forex and crypto are different from each other, also I think trading with the both of them is both profitable as long as you are skilled and knowledgeable about what you are doing.

Well,  countless fill with at present are by crypto currency for the reason that this is merit it and this is useful for the reason that we know how to earn giant amounts of profit uniquely as soon as consequences of bitcoin get going to increase  

Crypto and forex are different,and i don't do forex trading as i found it very risky,coz in just one wrong decision you can lose your money unlike in crypto trading if you have patience to hold you will not lose.

Over time, people in the forex market will move to the crypto market, noting that the crypto market is more profitable.
The crypto market can beat the Forex market, because in my opinion the crypto market is more profitable

crypto and forex trading are different,crypto is trding using crypto currencies while forex is using money,both are good source of income but really needs knowledge and understanding because you can lose money if you don't know what your doing.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, duncun007 said:

well i dont think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because for once forex have a legit licence and is regulated by the governments and thats why it has such a big marketcap compared to crypto. 

Yes you are completely on the right track saying that we should not compare crypto with forex at all because there was a time when forex have a  government license and that's the reason behind its huge marketcap.

forex crypto currency trading this both are good platform's to invest, honestly I say I don't about forex but our some members says, forex is 5 trillion market, and daily some investors invest their money in forex and earn decent amount and crypto have 3 billion so much difference this both platforms, but in future also achieve this target in soon and give compition to forex.

Well I have never used forex, I hope one day to use it, when I use it I will give my opinion, but there are many who do very well, while I will continue with my btc doing trading.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, Roomi said:

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

I like forex trading but it is a very slow system to earn and have less rewards and options to earn money. But crypto have vast field and bundle of options to earn money.

Encryption is the best thing for me in trading because it changed my life and is very easy and uncomplicated, such as trading local currencies

I also have some experience in forex trading for several years but it is difficult for me to get consistent profits. Then I moved to long-term crypto trading and finally I could get a lot of profit from it. This is easier than forex trading.

Well i dont think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because for once forex have a legit licence and is regulated by the governments and thats why it has such a big marketcap compared to crypto.Compared to forex I think that crypto is far more volatile. According to the US government crypto must be seen as an investment and not as forex. Forex is currently extreme regulated while crypto isn't.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 PM, talo122 said:

The differences in not just in the volume of the two markets, the difference is also in number of people who are holding this volume, forex market has a lot of particepants wich make it more stable because there are a lot af buyers and sellers, where in the crypto market volumes is caused buy few peoples. 

Yes you are right the difference in not just in the volume of the two markets the difference is also in number of people who are holding this volume.

1 hour ago, abepad said:

Regulated markets such as Forex are already have specific characteristics of how the user should adapt to this type of investment. Forex works with capital markets, commodities, cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies among other assets so its capitlization is high

Forex and crypton are the alternative terms. Crypto Is digital and force is a foreign  exchange market.

When we see them we think that there are the same, but on the base are not comparable, I think Forex is very hard and very risky than cryptocurrency trade, and also the Forex is considered by many government legal to do it and with license.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

Forex market is very old market and big markets as compared to crypto market. Crypto market very new market only ten years age market .only three billions capitalization of this market. 

Forex market is very old market and big markets as compared to crypto market. Crypto market very new market only ten years age market .only three billions capitalization of this market. 

According to the stats we can say that forex market cap is dominating the Crypto market but according to the the present Trend it can be said that Crypto market is increasing day by day because of not only the Bitcoin but also with the help of its altcoins which are making it a high market in the world.