Monarch wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Monarch wallet

Oh, this wallet I've heard before, I don't use it but I knew it didn't require KYC before. and now I know that keeping money in it receives small interest. Seems to be a good wallet

This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.

On 2/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, GanDuba said:

It can be good wallet too. But I am tired of seeing new wallets. I prefer the old and reported ones because were safe and still safe and they are maintaining the dignity. 

i have never used this wallet any time. as there are many fake wallets in the market now so i dont think this wallet is good and i suggest all before using any wallet need to know about the wallet first.

I never used this wallet personally i using blockchain wallet or coinbase wallet and i not need more wallets blockchain or coinbase both is best wallets not faced any problem safe and secured.

Monarch wallet is actually good. For merchants, Monarch allows companies to give a positive response crypto with an easy-to-use plugin, notch them up to new revenue streams and addict bases. For partners, Monarch offers open to Monarch users, partner progress services, revenue share, and marketing exposure.

I never used this wallet but I will try it soon. It seems to be interesting.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have never used this wallet.  Since there are so many fake wallets on the market now, I don't think this wallet is good and I recommend all the wallets that you need to know first before using a wallet.

I have never tried this Monarch wallet and it is good to know this wallet and I will collect all the new wallets and make a comparison between them and which is the best

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/2/2020 at 2:27 PM, r123 said:

Monarch wallet is best wallet to store your crytoto currency secure and safty,monarch offers accces the monarch users,partner devolopment service,you can esily send and recive your currency to other users.

I have use this wallet but just for participation in his own airdrop in the last year but personally dont receive any coins and i decide to remove it because many feature in this wallet not supported in many country 

Welcome with me
you said about your topic: The first decentralized recurring payment platform in the world, I did not understand here what is the meaning of a recurring payment platform
I am happy, if you give me an explanation of the meaning of recurring platform

This wallet does sound interesting. I am especially interested in this wallet because you said it does not require KYC identification which is a big factor in me deciding which wallet i should use. There is some information that you have left out of the post though that i would like to know more about. For example, what are the transaction fees like for this wallet in comparison to other wallets, and how good is the security of this wallet?

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks you remind of this wallet I have coins inside of it and their coin also , what is the Kyc give for us and they accept all countries or not ? Maybe they will block the wallet if they didn't accept my country.

This wallet is new to me but it is very interesting to know it, each wallet has its good points and its bad points, the use of some wallet is normal according to the need of the cryptographic user.

Monarch wallets are basically giving freedom to all the users. They are also good in giving facilities and safety to all the users. The wallet provides a large number of users who love the platform and given good reviews. I haven't personally tried it yet.  But i intend to  know more about the wallet and someday i will also start trading in Monarch wallet. 

On 9/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.a81ead1670df653bc0c72617f54745a3.png

I can recommend you MONARCH wallet,

one of the great wallets you can use on your smart phones.

Easy to use and soon to include MonarchPay - https://monarchpay.com/

The worlds first decentralized crypto recurring payment platform

supporting DAI, ETH, TUSD

https://monarchwallet.com/

Thank you my friend for this information
I think the wallet is really well designed and looks like it worth trying

Can i find it is in the App store or not?
Because I think I will download and test it after I check its authenticity

Thank you for sharing this wallet Monarch here, I have already heard about this wallet and also read some comments about it, I have not used this wallet but some of comment says that their platform design it like an old wallet!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have never heard about this wallet, but I know about Monarch IEO and I also participated in projects bounty and earned some their tokens. I think that this project can be successful in the future 

I haven't heard about this wallet but I like the thought and I'm excited for it.it would make life easier for those who earn crypto and use crypto.i would like to try this wallet.i hope it is easy to use.

Monarch Update for Android Wallet Brings Support for Storage/Sending/Receiving & Interest Earning For Ripple (XRP) In-App Monarch recently pushed out an update for their Android version of the Monarch Wallet bringing it closer up to speed with its iOS counterpart...

They said the Monarch Wallet supports over 1900 cryptocurrencies and has other features like a fiat gateway that lets customers buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) with their credit card or bank account at some of the most competitive rates available. But it's not realy works well, there is problems for the beginning, I had troubles just to signup.

Its quite good wallet to store,distribute and trade crypto.But If I not mistake there is KYC process needed to start trade crypto.It took almost 2 weeks to verify my account by support centre.

The Monarch wallet integrates a number of functions and features that offer different wallets or separate applications, such as buying and selling bitcoin and ether by credit card or bank account at more competitive rates or exchanging ERC-20 tokens using the application's decentralized technology. Monarch also works as a hot or cold wallet, removing internet access to the device on which the application is installed.

I think the monarch wallet is good as it is great for merchants, as Monarch allows businesses to accept cryptocurrencies with an easy-to-use plugin, which opens them up to new revenue streams and registered user bases.

Monarch wallet is great. For shippers, Ruler permits organizations to acknowledge crypto with a simple to-utilize module, freeing them up to new income streams and client bases. For accomplices, Ruler offers admittance to Ruler clients, accomplice advancement administrations, income offer, and promoting presentation.