Monarch wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Monarch wallet

37 minutes ago, Abbas Khan said:

The Monarch Wallet is a mobile cryptocurrency solution that allows you to: World's First Decentralized Recurring Crypto Payments - Accept Cryptocurrency 

Yes right it a nice wallet for your Crypto currency and allow you buy Crypto currency by your credit card but i think it's specially for some countries not all over the world

11 minutes ago, Abbas Khan said:

Yes because monarch is a best crypto wallet but due to regulation restriction many countries do not allow the use of monarch wallet

There is all the time like that due to regulations . We come to Crypto currency world because we don't want this we dont like this we need to free not like that every where you go it's about restrictions

I had monarch wallet installed and I also had applied for a few airdrops they were claiming to make but I never received them even after asking on their telegram there was no response. I deleted them after this and didn't bother again. I won't trust someone that doesn't hold to his word. Even if it was some error from my part they should have answered to my requests.

Monarch is good and easy to use wallet. I suggest all the new member please install them and use this wallet for the holding crypto currency and this is the most secure wallet in the field of crypto currency. This is available in mobile app shape you can install and used every where when you demand.

The Monarch Wallet is the only app worldwide to offer the amount of utility, functionality, security, and capability in one place for users to easily manage all aspects of their digital assets and financial lives.

Thank you so much ..

Unfortunately, I did not hear anything about this wallet before, but in appearance it attracts me very much, it seems to me that sooner or later it will gain popularity

interestingly, I have not heard of such a wallet, they also offer investments for holding coins as I understand it, I will install it, study it, but I'm not sure that I will use it.

Oh, this wallet is quite interesting. For Monarch it's very good and I find many people appreciate it. I am also practicing to use it. and I find it extremely easy to use

monarch wallet i have no idea about this is this new in this market . well i am new here and yet to research more once i get to know about thius i will you know more about this monarch wallet. and if someone knows about this please let me know

I downloaded that kind of crypto wallet before but i have a problem.with the security of my phone and it is always alarmed so i just decided to un install it even there is a good to that wallet i just prefer to not use it 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:27 AM, Cyro said:

Monarch wallet is really good. For merchants, Monarch allows companies to accept crypto with an easy-to-use plugin, opening them up to new revenue streams and user bases. For partners, Monarch offers access to Monarch users, partner development services, revenue share, and marketing exposure. Monarch Wallet allows you to safely store, send, and receive your crypto whenever you want. What the Monarch Wallet adds, however, is the ability to earn interest (up to 7%), buy crypto with your bank account or credit card, and trade ERC20 tokens through their built-in decentralized exchange.

I think that guys this  is a great wallet I have every ever seen after the coinbase. But I wanna say that you should become too much careful by choosing the wallets for your funds.

In my opinion this wallet is not very good, because it does not have a very good reputation among the rest, even a new wallet. Better to use proven wallets.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:35 AM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.a81ead1670df653bc0c72617f54745a3.png

I can recommend you MONARCH wallet,

one of the great wallets you can use on your smart phones.

Easy to use and soon to include MonarchPay - https://monarchpay.com/

The worlds first decentralized crypto recurring payment platform

supporting DAI, ETH, TUSD

https://monarchwallet.com/

I know about this wallet long time ago because I joined monarchwallet airdrop and was to get the coin of the wallet you should download it . And I really like how easy it work.

Monarch wallet is a new crypto wallet out there in the app store. It has got good reviews but i prefer one to use the all time popular wallets

Monarch wallet looking very simple because I couldn't find high security. This wallet supporting ETH, dai, and usdt but coinbase and blockchain wallet also supporting USDT and USDC.

That seems to be a good new wallet to store the btc & alt coins & other supported tokens safe & sound from the attack of hackers & scammers. Hence it's the name give to be like a king himself as the monarch.

Similar to the hardware wallet, the Monarch wallet allows you to store, send and receive your encryption safely whenever you want. However, what Monarch Wallet adds is the ability to earn interest (up to 7%), buy encryption through your bank account or credit card, and trade ERC20 codes through the integrated decentralized exchange. This encrypted wallet is feature-rich and secure

I've never used a Monarch wallet before.  So I have no knowledge of this wallet.  And I'm sorry that I can't give you any information about this wallet.  Next time I use it I can give you information.

• +1 1

there may be all the time like that due to policies . We come to Crypto foreign money world because we do not need this we dont like this we need to unfastened not like that every where you move it's about restrictions

• +1 1

After reading this post, I think I might try this Monarch wallet to store my digital assets. First of all I try to  test wallet by depositing the small assets-- if the features come satisfying than I further deposit the larger amount and start to use if trust rating comes high at the end.