Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

Yes, you can transfer your currency from yobit platform to other wallet. It is a  nice feature of yobit that allows users to convert and transfer money to different wallets with ease and I think that is a really great feature to have. 

Yobit has a wallet section where all your crypto is stored. From there you can withdraw any coin you want and send it to another exchange or a wallet. You will have to be sure you use the wallet of the coin you want to move and you will also have to pay withdrawal fees.

Yeah, you can easily transfer your coin from the yobit exchange to other wallet. But you can't transfer the talk token because it's not listed yet and even if they lists they would be listed in yobit and we can easily exchange them to other cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can easily transfer your coin from the yobit exchange to another wallet. Copy the receving adress of your wanting wallet of any coin and then paste of that adress into the withdraw section of yobit exchange of the same coin. There are a little bit tax you pay and then your coin transfer yobit to another wallet. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I also comprehend with solutions the members are giving i think proccess is not tedious as i merely think before i  appointment your contribution on this post

On 1/24/2020 at 6:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

because yobit doesn't allow selling or buying crypto directly through fiat currencies, thats so it must have the option to tranfer coins from yobit to any crypto platform through this yobit page https://yobit.net/en/market/

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes you can transfer,just copy the coin address in your receiving wallet and paste it in yobit exchange.but you must have little gas fee in yobit exchange for transaction to be successful

Yes surely you can transfer your coins to a specific wallet if you want to transfer your coins it's quite simple just buy some coins from your BTC Ballance and then withdraw your amount after that you will face form that will be fill by you there will be option your address then put your wallet address and click withdraw your transection will be done in 10 to 15 minutes..

A very big yes, you can transfer your coins from yobit to any other wallet, safe and very secure, no challenges, you dont even have to doubt it, it doesn't involve any scam , it pure and legit

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Anytime you can transfer your currency from yobit exchange site to any wallet you want.. But  you need to be careful about the process of withdrawal becuase if you made some mistake then YOUR currency can be sent to another wallet that is huge lose for you.. Hope you understand           

Yeah you can do that, just go to your balance the  choose the coins that you are going to withdraw then they will ask for your wallet address. Yobit is very user-friendly so you could easily find the sections that I'm pointed. I hope it could help you 

I am sure all exchanges allow you to transfer coins to another wallet, some people in forums maybe are beginners but this is a question you could easily find on your ownif you explore yobit and find where the wallet is and the withdrawals. I hope the next question is not about how to withdraw from yobit after you found that you can.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes it is possible to transfer your yobit coins to your wallet but you will be charged withdrawal fee. All you have to do is to Log into your yobit account and click wallet tab then write your wallet address then click withdraw and then write the amount of the coins you want to send then click send.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

I have not yet cashing out my money in the yobit exchange since I am only beginning my journey. There is actually a way for you to do it, but the process depends on what wallet would you be using to  place your coins. There are different ways so there is no specific ways since there are a lot of digital wallet out there. But atleast be minded that there are times that the wallets you might referring to might not work is because it is not allowed by the platform itself due to the reasons that the system would only answer.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Marks33 said:

Yes it is possible to transfer your yobit coins to your wallet but you will be charged withdrawal fee. 

@Marks33

That is constant and as such you look for low fees coin to exchange your earnings or coins because the fees for making transaction in BTC is higher compare to others. Coins like Ethereum, Ripple are good options to use 

• +1 2

Why not you can move your crypto coins to another wallet effectively however you need to pay a specific measure of charges to move each coin and that is mandatory for a pull back and move to another wallet

I haven't used yobit although it is a good exchange that will allow you to transfer to a wallet. Yobit is an exchange and not a wallet and you can trasfer to either a wallet or another exchange.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Certainly, you can transfer your coins from Yobit to another platform or wallet, as I buy other currencies in exchange for bitcoin and transfer them to my wallet or to another trading platform. Because Bitcoin has a very large withdrawal fee, so you have to buy Litecoin or Ethereum and then withdraw it to the wallet.

• +2 1

You are simply asking about the withdraw process, there are some coins that are from yobit exchange and has no value out of yobit and you can not make withdrawal if them, rest of the coins are withdraw able.

• +2 1

Yes you can , after exchanging your bitcoins to the coin you want , just click on wallets (you will find it on top) then search for your coin and click on withdraw , enter your wallet adress and it is done

• +1 1

Hello! Yes, it can be transferred. In the event that it is a currency that is only handled in Yobit, you can make the exchange to another more common one with which you can make the withdrawal.

yes of course you can transfer whenever you wan but you should be carful beceause if you make a mistake your funds will disapeare and no one can get it back to you good luck .

On 1/24/2020 at 4:34 AM, Badman001 said:

Yes easly you can transfer any coin from Yobit to any wallet . Just exchange your Bitcoin to any coin whatever you want and just easly copy the revive id ( in which wallet you send ) and paste while withdraw in yobit and make Transaction .

Ok thank you for this nice information, I too was in this uncertainty, now thanks to you I know something about Yobit's transaction.

Безусловно можете переводить монеты на другие кошельки,но перевод биткоина может идти несколько часов,бывает и несколько дней.Лучше биткоин поменять на рипл и вывести.Перевод рипла занимает не более минуты.

Sure, but it depends on which one you are going to send, since some fees or fees are a bit high. I recommend that you withdraw in Dash, TRX or Litecoin