What is autopilot trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is autopilot trading?

On 1/23/2020 at 10:30 PM, Hendy1 said:

I do not understand what is autopilot trading and what is its function? several trading platforms, selling or providing autopilot trading to make it easy for new investors to get profits easily. is this a trading indicator or trading analysis? Is it legal, does every investor have to have it? waiting for your response.

Autopilot means you choose a software or a bot to trade automatically for you and bring you profit. It may be good for some people that have low trading experiences but veterans will never use autopilot method because they can decide better than bots in special occasions. Some platforms develop autopilot trading bots for Crypto and Forex. If you want to see how effective they can trade, there are lots of online reviews about them you can read.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 1/29/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mizan said:

I don't bro whats is autopilot treading.I am interested with you 

The deal is fixed during the day and you have to sit and watch the deal automatically execute on your behalf. . It is related to your level of trust in the strategy in which the software operates

Forex autopilot system allows for robotic trading on the cutting edge of the markets.Smart traders are now flocking to sophisticated software. It is advised you not be the odd man out

Traders sets framework to auto trading 

I am the part of forex trading ai 

Thank you for calling me sarcastically.  I have no idea about autopilot trading.  I heard about it for the first time.  Because I'm new here.  I would like to know more about it.

11 minutes ago, Crypto43 said:

There are automated bots that can do the trades for you. These bots have functions that are set by you and they usually profit from scalping by using the spread between buy and sell orders.

You are right. I think autopilot trading is trading using bots. But you must pay attention to your bot because all actions depend on your command. You can lose if you don't give the right orders.

Autopilot trading just like normal trade.It is like trading, but here the bots that are written in certain coding languages - custom c or phython - are used.The bot makes his own decision about the trading decisions. Even if it brings passive income without effort, you are handing all your money to the boat.And this is a risky investment 

On 2/17/2020 at 10:39 AM, Robot said:

Sorry I don't know about this metter. Because first time I am hearing this autopilot trading.

That automatic word would be confused if there was a sudden market change, in my opinion, manual trading would be safer. Manual trading is safe in my opinion Automated trading in my opinion is similar to trading bots, should not use it, as it can cause great damage.

57 minutes ago, aahujia said:

Automated trading partly saves you the steps of your transaction, but it doesn't save you time because you have to watch those transactions as they happen.

If it is all automated why do i have to watch the transactions as they happen?

56 minutes ago, rtifarol said:

I do not like Auto Trading, I feel it isn't secure, you'll not be ensured to thus trade like that. I don't like it and I don't acknowledge it either

If it is a system from professionally maybe more secure tan you could ever trade if you don't have the skills, but i to don't like it.

I don't know Automatic Trading but I guess it is a system that replaces a trader to work under the direction and control of the trader. not sure which is my interpretation

I also have never heard of it before. Perhaps you intend to trade using bots. This is very dangerous because problems can occur in the bot and you lose your money.

Autopilot trading is a trading plan based on buy and sell orders that are automatically placed based on an underlying system or program. The buy or sell orders are placed when the trade conditions in the underlying system or program are met.

Automated trading means that the system will replace you for trading and you will keep track of its progress. I understand that is simple, and I do not like this way of trading because I do not feel secure.

What they usually do is that they copy trader operations with more experience and execute them in real time in your account but that is not always feasible, these operations may not match your risk

autopilot trading also means as automatic trading,where in traders and investors can turn precise entry, exit, and money management rules into automated trading systems that allow computers to execute and monitor the trades. One of the biggest attractions of strategy automation is that it can take some of the emotion out of trading since trades are automatically placed once certain criteria are met.

Well, I don't have any idea about autopilot trading. But I do know about Auto Trading. And Auto Trading the Bots are trading for you, it is completely automated you don't have to do anything the bot well open and close the positions. 

First of all you have to get the right idea about it then use this software to do nothing risky and use it properly.

Hi....

There are mechanized bots that can do the exchanges for you. These bots have capacities that are set by you and they for the most part benefit from scalping by utilizing the spread among purchase and sell orders.

This can be a different advantages pertaining to merchants as well as people to set his or her profit a continuous organization with the necessity for you to check along with strain them selves plus preserve time for it to accomplish various other operate.

This is automatic system for trading platform but one thing keep in mind there is not guarantee that this will give you 100% profit because they only contribute to your trades just as example this will never sleep and can execute your trades no matter the time of day you can be at golf course all day and your autopilot at home hard at work constantly.

In fact I have no idea about autopilot trading.  I heard about it for the first time.  I would like to know and understand more about it.

Trading with a bot is autopilot trading.

You give the bot an strategy and the bot can apply that strategy unlimited time.

You can win or lose money. Bots can't be emotional which is a plus in trading.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:26 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

Really great information about Automation of trading before I not known this topic, now I learn from about autopilot trading.

Many trading platforms support the Automated Trading Program which is fixed during the day and you have to sit and watch the trades made automatically on your behalf. Basically, you deposit a set amount and a bot learns to analyze trading patterns, etc. and trade for you to make a profit for you. So while you're sleeping and eating / doing all the live stuff, bots always trade you 24/7 until you run out of money.