What is autopilot trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is autopilot trading?

If you are going to rely on one of these additions, I wish that one of them is because it depends only on automated guessing or tracking the transactions of one of the investors, and it may not be in favor of some times, and this is if you do not have the amount sufficient to venturing or compensating the losses. You should always monitor the movements he makes

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I never seen this kind of trading at any exchange ,but from his name we can know is like a bot trading or automatic trading that we can fix the price and the grid,and let them trade for you at any time the price hit your grid they sell or buy

Autopilot is a robot that trades on your behalf, if the exchange is known and reliable you can trade safely because the powers you give to the autopilot will be within the exchange itself and this is not dangerous. If the autopilot is external, then I do not advise you to use it because it can penetrate your accounts.

I think it is a bot that trades on your account and is programmed according to a specific strategy you specify
Trading in this way has a number of positive points and a number of negative points

As other member said, autropilot trading is trading made by a bot, that's why exchanges platforms allows us to use API keys. Some trading bots are online but some others are softwares.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, iloveyobit said:

I also have never heard of it before. Perhaps you intend to trade using bots. This is very dangerous because problems can occur in the bot and you lose your money.

but there are some bot in the market which are totally genuine their rating is very good as well that particular bot is tested by expert so we can easily trust them but before using any cryptocurrency bot we have to learn their working system 

7 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

but there are some bot in the market which are totally genuine their rating is very good as well that particular bot is tested by expert so we can easily trust them but before using any cryptocurrency bot we have to learn their working system 

I don't know about it, my friend, because I haven't tried it before, but you have the absolute freedom to put your money in it and try it, I hope you will tell us what you think.

Autopilot trading is automatically doing trading by programmed algorithms . I never use this trading platform and I don't have any experience about this autopilot trading .

Autopilot is basically a software that will allow you to trade into some specific exchange without the bear use of your hands to do such manual trading actions.

Nontheless it is legal ofc and sometimes makes worse tradings than you will ever be.

As the software does not knows well what are the best moments for trading when there are good vs bad news.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Autopilot trading can also be called a trading robot, this type of trading is a trade that traders can make, but I think this type of trading is risky, because it leaves our trades to the robot and I think the robot can read personal data and include being able to steal coins one day. . I recommend not using this type of trading.

Automated trading, I think most of platform nowadays support it, it is done by a robot that designed to analyze the market and lead your trading 24/7 even while you're sleeping.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

software works and there are no single reasons that you as individual retail traders should be left behind. If your current job is at high risk of being replaced by robots, well it's a good opportunity to make the best use of the trading robot as a contingency plan to build your financial safety.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:00 PM, Hendy1 said:

I do not understand what is autopilot trading and what is its function? several trading platforms, selling or providing autopilot trading to make it easy for new investors to get profits easily. is this a trading indicator or trading analysis? Is it legal, does every investor have to have it? waiting for your response.

Hello friend, I would also like to know a little more about that topic, maybe it has to do with something copy trading, or some robot or algorithm that makes the operations work automatically, if so, it would be great although you have to try it first now That looks risky, we never know what results those types of systems will give us, greetings

As mentioned this uses algorithms to do the trading for you so that you do not need to wait and watch things by yourself. Personally I do not like giving control of trades out of my powers so I prefer to do things on my own at all times however I am sure there are many out there using autopilot trading daily.

Basically it is a robot that places the orders for you, I personally distrust it, I think the best thing is to do the purchase and sale orders yourself as best suits us.

To begin with, we must understand that auto-trading is nothing more than a program that allows traders to set rules for entering and exiting trades based on the movements of the asset we are trading. Traders can convert the exact entry, exit and money management rules which are managed by the auto-trading software to perform and control the trades, once those rules are configured in the software it can execute transactions automatically. Personally I prefer intra day trading as the robot or autopilot may make some mistakes, the disadvantage of intra day trading is that it is very stressful and time consuming.   

Automatic trading is simple, a program (bot) is configured, let's say so, that analyzes the market according to candle patterns and technical analysis typical of a common trader, then the bot when analyzing the market, draws the conclusion that there will be a price drop, then open a sell operation, and if the bot analysis is correct, you make money.

Autopilot trading allows traders to trade without having to trade in person, but uses robot-like features, so we don't go to the market. This type of trading is usually available on exchanges and it depends on the respective exchanges whether there is such a feature or not. I think it's legal because it's available on an exchange, like yobit has a Robo trade.

• +1 1

It is trading through trading robots that create deals without any interference from you and it is very smart and wonderful. Honestly, I did not believe it was successful, but after seeing my watch accounts, I realized that it is excellent and it benefits everyone who does not know anything about trading

Basically it is a specialized robot to give you market entry signals and know what decisions to take since he will be your guide through each chart, it is an important tool for all who practice the art of trading.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:00 AM, Hendy1 said:

I do not understand what is autopilot trading and what is its function? several trading platforms, selling or providing autopilot trading to make it easy for new investors to get profits easily. is this a trading indicator or trading analysis? Is it legal, does every investor have to have it? waiting for your response.

Autopilot is a kind of Scrypt that can run your strategy automatically, autopilot is like EA too, namely expertadvisor and you can call it a trading bot if in forex they will usually be run using a VPS that can monitor the market for 24 hours and you just have to wait for the profit results.

Automated trading systems — also referred to as mechanical trading systems, algorithmic trading, automated trading or system trading — allow traders to establish specific rules for both trade entries and exits that, once programmed, can be automatically executed via a computer. On Yobit exchange they have Robotrade what you have to fund your account and set the the pair you want it to run very easy no stress no loss it always ever green 

Automation of trading through an auto-trade programmed algorithm.and  a bot whuch has learnt how to analyze trade patterns etc takes over and trades for you to earn profits for you but  the bot can mess up and make a mistake

basically what trading bots do in buying and selling according to the cryptocurrency trend. there are currently several companies that offer this service