How can I invest ?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

On 5/20/2020 at 2:17 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Where you can invest there is more but the important thing is that you study and research more on the subject since I think you are still very new you should invest when you have more knowledge about this subject since you could make mistakes when investing and that would lead you to lose your money

I'm scared to use these DeFi products as well. Especially after the problems they seem to have had at the beginning of the year. It all is lending and APR but just in a prolonged way. Bitconnect was giving 1% daily and had similar shady lending practices. Of course it was too much returns that were instantly identified as a ponzi, but the rest Defi do what exactly? You invest money there (large amounts, 1K minimum) and earn like 10-12% yearly. How do they make money and how they pay back these interests? They claim that they use your money for loans. So other people take a loan of your money and do what with them? They reinvest them to the same or other DeFi. This is not an actual economic model and it is not sustainable. It is the same as bitconnect.

Loans have a purpose in economies. They are used by businesses to produce. These loans on DeFi are just a pyramid.

If you're newbies to this platform then surely you invest on some precious coin like btc ltc eth and many other coins like this.moreover choose exchanges site and wallet carefully so that your money remains safe.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:31 PM, Shanya said:

Investment in crypto currency should be done with preacution and complete knowledge.Trading is a good option with the help of suitable exchange like yobit and crypto currency like altcoin.

thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us nowadays many people coming in cryptocurrency market by buying bitcoin from fiat currency I want to suggest one thing before investing in bitcoin you should understand the risk which is involved in it 

Investing in cryptocurrency covers a lot of different factors, and I guess you should read some more profound information on the internet, however I can tell you that the most important factors are choosing the right crypto, and also figuring out when your investment ends.

First of all I would request you that gain some knowledge regarding investment of money and then only you should start investing you can hold the coin for start trading and the best and easiest way of investment is in the investment box where it is not so risky but the profit will be low for it

First you need to search for trusted sites and select a good coins that will give you profit at the end of your investment this will surely make you achieve what you want.

Invest your money in a currency
 that you think will increase in value.
 not because you see a video and you copy 
everything is going to go wrong halo for 
yourself not for others

Sir if you earn profit then you have to investment. but befor investment you have to cearful about where you invest.because in this time many site are cheating. also you have to research about currency coin. I think in this time Bitcoin is very profitable..that will help you to trade and make profit.we have other way to find next successful project is coming and buy those coins.

Investment is a very good  source of income but before that you have to do some research on the perfect legit site you will invest your funds into in order to avoid loss I said that because most of the investment site in cryptoworld today are scam, so I will suggest you make use of yobit or binance because these two are secured.

Either you trade according to the price of the currency you buy and wait for the price to rise and sell, or your investment is in a currency by storing it for a year or maybe two years
The two methods are successful if the use is correct.

You can invest in various processes. But no matter where you invest, try to invest in a good site. The best way to make more money is to invest. Not only invest you have to take a risk. 

There are a lot of investing sites, you should be very careful and research before investing in any investing sites. There are lots of fraudulent sites which will pay you in the first few days then they won't give other investment. So, you should be very careful.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Helo friend I don't know about this topic but still I read above comments I have an idea your investment is analys your coin value and maximum of mining you got a maximum good money. 

You can invest in legit sites and you can find them in coinmarketcap. There are exchanges that will pay you good interest when you invest your coins with them. My suggestion are Yobit, binance and kucoin.

On 7/16/2020 at 10:35 PM, Mehranakz said:

I will suggest you to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the most stable coin. But you need to learn some knowledge about trading

In which sense are you representing Bitcoin as a stablecoin dude ? Price of Bitcoin is highly volatile in the cryptocurrency markets. Yes, it is a reputed and oldest cryptocurrency and investors might love to make investments in it  but not stable in the true sense. 

35 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

In which sense are you representing Bitcoin as a stablecoin dude ? Price of Bitcoin is highly volatile in the cryptocurrency markets. Yes, it is a reputed and oldest cryptocurrency and investors might love to make investments in it  but not stable in the true sense. 

Wow, you are right, not stable, but every business is risky. What I can say about bitcoin is that it is good to try to buy it but knowing the time price is good for buying it. The unstable nature of bitcoin has really helped a lot of people. 

• +1 1

Investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites, If u want to invest money in any sites fisrt of all you need to know that terms and conditions thoroughly and get more ideas from knowladged and experienced persons, becouse if u invest money without any clarifications that result will be failure, so do better with your knowladge.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Suppose you want to invest your bitcoin in yobit exchange site then there you find a option invest then they will tell the details how much you want to invest and how much you will get the profit etc,etc...but be careful about invest.. Now a days lot of scam invest site available in online..so choice the real one          ❤❤❤❤

Investment is good for the reason that you will earn some profit in the future and for you to be able to earn good profit you have to know the basics which include;

- Which coins to buy for investment.

- The right time to buy.

-The right time to sell.

When you know this basice then you good to go but make sure you look for a legit site to avoid loss.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Yomose said:

Wow, you are right, not stable, but every business is risky. What I can say about bitcoin is that it is good to try to buy it but knowing the time price is good for buying it. The unstable nature of bitcoin has really helped a lot of people. 

@Yomose I love this beauty of Bitcoin that it has high price volatility. This is the reason which inspired me to buy and HODL Bitcoin for a long term purpose to expect the benefits after trading them at the good rates 😊

On 7/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, Whited35 said:

@Yomose I love this beauty of Bitcoin that it has high price volatility. This is the reason which inspired me to buy and HODL Bitcoin for a long term purpose to expect the benefits after trading them at the good rates 😊

Yeah, i roo like the fact, i invest after fall in price.

On 7/16/2020 at 5:50 PM, Mehranakz said:

I will suggest you to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the most stable coin. But you need to learn some knowledge about trading

Bitcoin is not a stable coin, although, you can attacked better reasons to it like because its network is secure and very not risky like Altcoins are, those will be welcomed. 

• +2 1

I think plan the duration of your investment according to your budget. There are many coins that can turn a profit for you, just search and invest there. You can find any best project that is valid and trustworthy. After that, you can choose an investment plan for your satisfaction.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, Abuyaman said:

You are very right dude try to understand no matter where you invest, try to invest in a good site. The best way to make more profit is to invest. Not only invest you have to take a risk. But at any cryptocurrency activities.

To invest, I think holding is the best, holding on wallets is better than any other sites, hardware wallet is the best wallet to hold. Dealing with exchanges could be so risky because exchanges are online and can be easily hacked. 

• +2 1

You should first look to a legit site where you can make investment. Because we know that there's a lot of scam sites existing online. And to avoid loosing money the best site for now is yobit exchange you can try the investbox. You should choose a right asset that you know can give you good profit.

• +1 2

Well talking about investment it's risky so you need to do some research and take help from senior analyst for more plus point. And while investing in coin,you should know about the platform where you are investing, and utility of the coin , future implementation , circulating supply so that you could somehow know more about the price prediction and also about platform. So start your own analysis before jumping into investment.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,