Proof of Cash out - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Proof of Cash out

On 1/22/2020 at 11:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

Congrats! Hopefully i will experience that in the near time, But from now i will continuing my post to reach my goal, a hundred post and to familiarize the system of crypto currency.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

Well this is such a great feeling when you receive your payment in Fiat currency there are different method where you can earn money by online Crypto talk is the best forum where we can earn almost three dollar daily and we can also convert into USD and other cryptocurrencies in yobit exchange this is legit paying forum here we not only earn but also learn lot

43 minutes ago, Usman89 said:

What is the simplest method of cashing out here...and of through yobit how do I that 

Simple method in yobit exchange is you can convert your Crypto coins into to usd dollar and withdraw into other digital wallet like perfect money and  other wallet  Perfect money is available in a different countries you can't transfer your funds into local bank account and receive Fiat currency other Dena Desh you can convert your Bitcoin into another cryptocurrency where with the fees is low like LTC doge xrp coin

On 1/22/2020 at 10:33 PM, Pujoncha said:

I am new in this thing I cannot know feeling off because

do not hesitate new and still in the stage of how to understand little by little remain enthusiastic and give up

Good for you! I havent encashed my earnings yet, since im using it for trading, but i know the earnings are legit because i transfered my earnings in my mobile wallet and was able to do so, cryptotalk is legit and a great boon to beginners in the cryptotrade like me. Thank cryptotalk.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

i didnt knew this forum pays when i first came here, i was here just looking for new idea and for the content as im bitcointalk user , im already happy and cherished knowing this forum pays too , im also waiting for that day 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this campaign is legit, i made some trades using the satoshis i got from here, i even got an investment box, this forum is really great

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Its just from the crypto talk you earn or from other form (like signature campaign anf bounties?) i know the feeling of earning, like what happened to my first signature campaign in other site. Its so good.

A proof of cash is essentially a roll forward of each line item in a bank or exchange reconciliation from incorporating separate columns for cash receipts and cash disbursement.

Hello

I am new in here, i have some satoshi in here, but still i nothing withdraw any found, i am waiting for some more, then i will withdraw it.

Well, thanks for trusting this forum and also the yobit exchanger, and you are now getting your profit here in this forum, and buying some eth using bitcoin in yobit exchanger is very easy by just selecting it and click the buy button, i hope you are not leaving here in this forum and continuing to share some informations here.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, Vanessa said:

Congratulations i hope be soon in your place, but i heard Yobit charges a very high commission for withdrawing bitcoins. Is this why you exchanged your BTC to ETH?

Back to the days when i my first earn of money here, i was very happy since i think this site isn't really paying but when that time came, i falling deeper inlove in cryptotalk since i love learning and at the same time i earning.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:17 PM, Vanessa said:

Ok thanks for sharing your withdraw proof, it would be better if you had posted some screenshots along with post for newbies who doesn't believe this forum pays, i am also Earnings and i will collect more and do trade instead of withdrawing

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

right this is true and i am making money from this forum for many days. this forum is very much informative and also they are giving payment.

Congrats on your cashout. This is a good way to make some extra bucks daily. Its not much but when add up everyday it could buy a decent meal for a week or in some countries its worth alot of money.

spacer.png

Congratulations, my friend, I did the same thing a few days ago and I was very angry when I found money in my own wallet. I got it from the posts posts in this forum. It feels very cool.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

its true its paying and I have actually bought so many currencies with it, its true there is payment here so lets not kid ourself its true there is payment, and it is truly working and anybody who doubts they better recheck and rethink, there is a lot of good that can come out of it, and the best of it is that you have to keep on following the right processes even when you are buying.

Hello my friend and also to be added that the proof of the cash out is that when you will cash out then a notification will come to your profile. 

Yes cryptotalk is very good fourm cryptotalk website giving money plus knowledge without investing any money easy to work payment receive within 2-3 hours.

Thank you so much for sharing your information with us.  Everyone can benefit from the information you provide.  Your information may be considered very valuable information.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I also get it. I invite some of my friends to this platform to earn genuine money from it. And they are earning quite good from it. Regularly they share with me their success on this platform. I am very thankful to this platform.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Like I know payment is much more necessary in order to manage the products. Everybody has its own feeling what they are thinking about that. Payment depends on your comments if you have useless posts and comments and next time you will be warmed, so be careful...