Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin" - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin"

I don't see any coins that can beat any cryptocurrencies with bitcoin. Certainly there cannot be a currency that can beat Bitcoin. I think no currency has the ability to challenge, which encourages investors to buy Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the father of currencies and the origin of them, and it enjoys great interest and popularity and the demand and confidence of traders in it, but it is not unlikely that a new currency will come in the future that competes with Bitcoin and is given attention and priority.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is too popular that is all that makes it stays at the top, but there are many better coins to bitcoin that bitcoin can't even compete with those in some aspects.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:57 PM, khan22 said:

There is not any competitor against the crypto market becasue this is the new and good market and after 50 to 80 years may be any competitor will appear but now this time crypto market is the best.

Right brother @khan22...The crypto world is new now.  Crypto World Crypto World has been around for 10 or 12 years.  But now there is no competitor.  However, I do not know whether it will create a rival.  But the crypto world will get better day by day and it will surprise the world.  The crypto world is a model of this world.  Those who invest and trade with crypto world coins have benefited a lot.

ETH is giving competition to BTC in terms of trade volume but price difference is so huge that it's impossible for it to cross BTC. BTC is the currency with most adoption in crypto market that's why its not easy to compete with it.

• +3 1

No my dear friend no. There is no cryptocurrency which can beat the king of cryptocurrencies because the king has made a long journey for this stand.

• +3 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:29 PM, steve197 said:

more than 8000 cryptocurrencie  exist now in the market.

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

Some other such as BTC I do not think it is possible, in price it can possibly surpass BTC but in popularity I do not think so, since BTC is the nucleus of everything that exists today so it is difficult that it can be surpassed.

• +1 1

Well, i didn't see that there's a coin which can be compete with bitcoin because bitcoin has a huge amount of value in the market right now so what if in the future, expecting that bitcoin will increased in 5 to 10 years.

I don't think there will be any competitor even close to  Bitcoin at least in the near future. Bitcoin is miles ahead of its nearest competitor Ethereum.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:29 PM, steve197 said:

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

Thanks mate. Well no one can tell what the future might be, but if I'm to predict, I will say even in future no coins will have more market value than bitcoins because it has a wider gap with other coins, and up till now, it still appreciating more than other coins. That is my take friends, have a lovely weekend.

there are actually a lot of cryptocurrency that are doing really good but Bitcoin is at top because it is being traded more than any other cryptocurrency, but we cannot say that what will happen in the future

20 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Well, i didn't see that there's a coin which can be compete with bitcoin because bitcoin has a huge amount of value in the market right now so what if in the future, expecting that bitcoin will increased in 5 to 10 years.

The scope is that someone posted the other time that what if some people decided to invest massively into a coin as one of their project just for it to overtake Bitcoin in the crypto market, I first disagree that it won't overtake BTC considering the trust the investors had in cryptocurrencies, but thinking about it if there's a campaign launched to espionage Bitcoin then it another coin projected for that will over take it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/21/2020 at 6:29 PM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

BTC is difficult to be surpassed, we are talking about the main and most popular cryptocurrency, which is the core, so we can think that it will never lose its position due to so many people who invest daily in BTC and not in another cryptocurrency.

The btc is a pioneer this started all this so logically it should always be the number 1 but nevertheless despite all the cryptocurrencies that exist btc has demonstrated an incredible solidity and its popularity has been built on the basis of all the years in it market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that there is any currency capable of challenging Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the most expensive and most popular currency among digital currencies, and the price of all other digital currencies is linked to it, so it is the dominant and will remain so.

There are many cryptocurrencies and many of them, but they are not really strong to compare the giant monster, and I do not think that there is a currency that can compare the monster and Bitcoin will remain in the forefront and there is no cryptocurrency that will be against Bitcoin

I do not know what will happen in the future, but in my personal opinion, I do not think that there is another currency that will overcome Bitcoin because it is strong and the demand for it is great and its price is high

Greetings brother, I do not think that in the future there will be a better virtual currency than bitcoin, due to the demand that this currency has, however we do not know what may happen in the future.

In the world of cryptography, nothing is impossible
Of course, Bitcoin is one of the most powerful currencies, and it also reduced the monster of the currency market
But it is possible that one day another currency will become the monster and Bitcoin will crash.

Anything is possible, no one expected that Bitcoin would reach this level and now it is the best in cryptocurrencies, so I expect that in the future there will be cryptocurrencies competing for Bitcoin.

I do not think that there is a currency that can convert to the level of bitcoin, because Bitcoin has amazing blockchain technology, in addition to being the godfather of all cryptocurrencies, it is the first currency created by Satoshi Nakamoto, and it became the most famous currency in the world.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

There are many currencies in the world of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins are concentrated on top of these currencies continuously but perhaps in the distant future a second currency will come to take its place depending on the quality of the currencies and the promotion of each cryptocurrency 

I do not think it is possible that a cryptocurrency will appear that precedes Bitcoin or can compete with it, as it is the basis of cryptocurrencies and has a successful project and has won everyone's trust.

• +1 1

I do not think that there is a currency that can compete with Bitcoin, but it is possible that currencies will appear that can match Bitcoin. These are the currencies we all know and are the most famous now.

According to my personal view of the history of coded currencies and the history of bitcoin in particular, and depending on the strength of the bitcoin and the stability and profit it makes, I do not think it is possible for any currency to overcome the bitcoin.

• +4 1