If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

You are saying well and everyone want to do it but it is impossible because there is no time machine in real life if it exist it will make our life easier and happier but unfortunately it is not....

I would go back in time and start working in crypto world a long time ago, because of its multiple benefits and valuable earnings

i would do alot of things of i had the time machine and the things you said would also be one of them , tho i knew about bitcoins many years ago but didnt care about that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i have time machines i will go back to my childhood. Because i miss my childhood memories so much.          

Haha this is interesting I will go to 2009 and we'll buy all the bitcoins in few cents and will sell in present market and i will be sitting in the hill of money. But the sad thing is that this will never be happened

I have time machine, at that point I will go to past and will purchase bitcoin the greatest number of as I can purchase. After that I will return, sell a portion of my bitcoin and spare some for future so that there isn't have to utilize time machine over and over.

If I had a time machine, I would would go back to the time when bitcoin was at its lowest value and then buy a lot of it and then go to the time when it was its highest and then withdraw a very big profit.

• +1 1

If j had a time machine, then the world would really have been easier. But then life would have no value. He could do whatever he pleased. in that business which business are very profitable in this time. in my point of view it's just a dream which never completed.

If i have the time machine, I go back to my childhood and talk to to her to never leave me i also make a decision to be a doctor not be an engineer.I also make a decision to not marry my present wife.Another work that is not leave the job of satellite broadcasting.

No one knew what would happen. Buying bitcoin at that time was considered insane. Because it is vague and was not expected to succeed. If we knew what would happen in the future, we would all fight to get bitcoin.

I'd definitely do what others do. I would travel back to 2009 and buy Bitcoins at a low price of a few cents and then return back and sell them. Maybe I could also buy other valuable coins when they started being traded, who knows?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes me also but it can't be possible because if everyone are doing like this then bitcoin prices will gain be 0.3$. Then it is not very important in your life. Just think 

I would go back to 2009 and bu about 1,000,000 bitcoins and then take them to the bank and decide I would only take them back after 8 years which would be 2017 when it hit 19,000$ this would be a very cool 19 Billion dollars, sell all of them and then go to other business, done and dusted that would be my case, so to me that is what I would have done

Nice Question ,If i had Time machine i would set it back to few minutes or hours and then buy the coins at cheap price and sell it to the higher price 

It’s not related to this forum.but interesting question.I wish to be a very rich man.a very creative person.I'll learn everything.I'll earn a lot.hehe        

I will buy lots of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Doge and Litecoin to bring back to the present. I will sell some and half of it well until the third bull run comes back.

I could nothing than go back to 2009 and buy 100,000 bitcoins then return back to 2020 and sale them all to become the younger of Jeff Bezos. Imagination life is real funny my friends! Lets stop it and work hard to earn our coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

When I have my own time machine I go the time period when BTS is made or I see the person who made the BTS it is satoshis nakamoto are someone or I buy hundreds of BTS when the price is few cents  or I sell the bitcoin in 2020 or become millionaire but its not happen in real it just a dream.good luck...

I have a time machine but I will go and buy some Bitcoin in the past. At the beginning of Bitcoin, their prices are very low.

go o.k. to when bitcoin started and buy 20,000 bitcoins. ''if exclusive'', ''i request'' are the language we can use now. the only way bumptious is not making a siamese misapprehension now. participate in the projects.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

The discussion regarding time travel isn't logical, and faces various problems and paradox. You could technically do anything you want, since the effect would wave and increase in magnitude as years go by.

For example, if you bring a lot of modern technologies from today to the past, the 'today' would be far more advanced, changing all the ways you know.

The whole concept of this time machine is just theory man. And we all know how many thousands of trillion of dollars and so many men force to create a time machine and just go for the money again? Just forget it man...

If i have a time machine then first of all I will be turned back into a 2009 and bought a bitcoin when the value of bitcoin is $0.003 it is a very low rate