Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

I prefer to work in central platforms because they are safe and easy to use even for beginners, while decentralized platforms are difficult to use and need people with expertise in the field of crypto in order to protect their cryptocurrency from being stolen

I think it runs both ways so its important to learn how good this is all about to work as a good trader in this world you have to pick the advantage of either so when you look at centralized, there is a lot of control to it, uncleared forces that take control to the same we need to work as hard and put together everything in one perspective the work of every trader is to really define the work we are doing , thats how everything proceeds. but look at this way decentralized also has its problem, because with too much freedom comes consequences thats is why we need to really look at both and see the common advantages and what outweighs the other

• +3 2
  • +5 1

Okay I think its important we look a t the advantages and disadvantages of both , there is a huge problem when it comes to working in such a platform there could be something something working for you with the central system, though control is tough . we need decentralized but its important that we are able better it , it requires a lot of work.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I would refer decentralized platforms because we can transact peer to peer but there are even disadvantages to but I would refer decentralized rather than centralized because in centralized coin we have sell the middle man and buyer have to buy from it in high rates.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone has there own opinion on this but they are both actually good sites and as for me i think decentralized sites are much better because it provides better security to you and there will be no one that will get access to your account unless you give it to someone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Virtually both are important based on their unique features, but since we are ask to make a choice, then I adopt decentralized system, BTC only as the best and top leading crypto coins is enough to make you rich due to its high volatility features that allows for making a surprise profit. Provided you're a good trader.

• +1 1

Each type of platform has its ups and downs, but I rely on central platforms because I think they are safer and have good features that I can always use.

Decentralized is much better for us. The centralized exchanges are vulnerable and we can lose money from the actions of others or their lack of security but with decentralized platforms we are more secure and we have the control of the money and the platform. I hope that decentralization will keep expanding and we will be done with the rest we have now that are a bad way to use the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, I completely agree with you! The fact is that centralization and decentralization carry the same system, but they are so different. Of course, you can understand the fact that centralization will be much safer, because it is calculated by the state, and in case of fraudulent theft, you will be refunded. With decentralization, it is a little more difficult, but there is more free access!

• +5 1

I prefer decentralized paltforms. They are not controlling by any company and they are more anonymous. But if we are talking about security, then centralized crypto platforms are more secure. I think so.

• +5 1

In order to distinguish between them, you must know the difference between them. The central platforms are the ones that invest your money by placing it in the same currency and put a dollar in dealing with a dollar and its profits are weak, such as central banks. To increase and deal with it on the Internet only.

• +5 1

Мне нравятся децентрализованные биржи, так как мой аккаунт ни за что не будет забанен, и это обеспечивает большую конфиденциальность моих данных

• -1 1

For me, I prefer centralized trading platforms because they are more secure than decentralized trading platforms.
As a beginner, I find it easier to work with centralized trading platforms

• +2 1

The financial system as it is conceived is made in a centralized way and currently we see how the economy and financial strategies are used to drown emerging economies, blockades sanctions, seizure of assets, including international reserves, banks that declare bankruptcy and those who are the losers? Only the small investors, the centralized system is totally designed so that the great economic powers win by risking the capital of the small investors, in the decentralized system everyone owns their assets and manages it at will, the p2p sista, flag of decentralization allows each person to conduct business without the intermediation of any external agent, only by paying the fee established by the system, your assets are yours and are not subject to sanctions or blocking measures by third parties because they are simply in a system that It is not manipulable, choosing between one and the other is quite simple, definitely the decentralized system is the best.

Bitcoin cüzdanının en temel ve önemli özelliğini öğrenmeleri ve uygulamaları için sıralamalarına ve zorlamalarına yardımcı olmak iyi bir küçük zorluktur. Bunu yapmak için, denetimsiz bir cüzdan kullanarak öğrenmeleri, bilmeleri ve pratik yapmaları gerekir. Sevimsiz

Bu tür işaret mesajı hesapları kurtarmak için kullanılabilir (elbette daha fazla kanıta ihtiyaç duyar, ancak eski cüzdandan imzalanmış bir mesaj kurtarma sürecine yardımcı olmak için mantıklıdır).

• -1 1

I think there's no way for me to choose between that form of currency since two currencies are both helpful and sort of like what individuals are searching for the easiest way to transact, I think most of them would bet on decentralised currency because you only need a phone and only a tap away from its light carrying.

In my own opinion, I will prefer the decentralised system because I have full control over my trading and the control is not with some top management as in the centralised system.

I am using centralized exchange for now, is good for me because it's giving me what I need. I have not used decentralised exchange before but I think is good too, I will try it out very soon. 

On the one hand, a decentralized exchange is better because you control all operations and all your funds are in your wallet, but there is a great chance of getting a dirty crypt, but centralized ones are more susceptible to regulation by the authorities, and are also more susceptible to hacker attacks.

I think decentralization has great future, because there is no third party everything is do automatically, this is increase our privacy more strong ! So thats why i prefer decentralized platform

On 1/21/2020 at 10:57 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

Of the central or decentralized platforms, I think the decentralized platform is the best. Because the security of the decentralized platform is high.

I haven’t had any security issues on either type. I don’t know why everyone is so concerned about it. Perhaps I don’t have as much at stake as most.

What I gained from my recent experience is that decentralized platforms are higher than central platforms in terms of fees, as they are more large But it is characterized by the speed and great liquidity that it trades in, unlike the central platforms, and each of them has advantages and disadvantages, and I think that they complement each other and satisfy all users with different ideas.

• +1 1

Thank you, author, for this intresting question. In my opinion decentralized systems have more advantages then centralized ones. Because often any regulations make restrictions and often bad to users. That's why people love bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for decentralization, anonymous and no regulations.

I prefer trading on central platforms for the features in them and for controlling buy and sell orders in a flexible and easy way. But sometimes we need to use central platforms to sell some currencies that you are exclusively present in.

• +1 1