Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally

I think we are already doing well with mobile wallets. There isn't any need to embed that I to a smartphone. I believe having it in a bit wallet or a hardware wallet like ledger nano s and trezzor means that your money is entirely safe as long as you play your part.

I think that Samsung added the hardware wallet because they seen the increase of interest in cryptocurrency and thought it will help them in sales. I don't think it will be the other way but maybe if the wallet is obvious in the phone, like in the form of an app it could make more people curious and make crypto better known with a good image.

• +1 1

Of course, for security terms, it is best to have the funds in a cold or disconnected wallet, so a phone with an integrated Wallet can be useful for society in general, since curiosity will attract potential investors

also some phones are being used as nodes or miners for the ETH network, HTC is innovating within the cryptographic terms, hopefully the rest of the companies choose to add similar functions.

• +1 1

There are many ways to store cryptocurrencies! But the safest way is by using hardware devices to store cryptocurrencies! This method is considered very safe, because this device does not connect to the Internet at all! That is, no one can access your cash or your cryptocurrencies! ... while within the mobile phone wallet, a professional hacker can penetrate the entire wallet, thus wasting the money of all subscribers to the electronic wallet for mobile phones

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The use of smartphones to store bitcoins and do all kinds of cryptographic operations is a great advance in the massive acceptance of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, but this is not a great novelty, since there are cryptocurrency wallets that can be used from Smartphones, of course, cryptocurrencies are in the wallet and are accessed through the smartphone. In short, the fact that smartphone manufacturers are in the wave of cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly a great advance in the acceptance of the world of cryptocurrencies.

Samsung has done great by adding a wallet to store private keys for many cryptocurrencies. It is a secure wallet as it is cold storage and offline. It is similar to having a ledger or trezor and is competiting in this market making it easy to have your crypto with you no matter where you are all over the world.

• +2 1

With samsung cold storage wallet you don't even need a separate device like hardware wallet as it is integrated in a mobile phone now. It was never this easy to take your crypto wherever you go and feel safe about it. It was one of the things that changed everything lately and adoption increased. The mobile hot wallets are also doing a big service for the cryptocurrency as we can use our phones to buy anything from shops that accept crypto.

• +2 1

Yes there are you can use your smartphone for storing the crypto. It is the best i think it is the revolution in the crypto world. It is the idea of blockchain. 

I think it is very good act for the new world era by this technique you can your check your account anywhere. It is your own bank.

I think bitcoin users can use smart phone to store bitcoin or adopting thr ideas of bitcoin worldwide. We say that smartphones are very important for bitcoin. 

These are offline wallets and the first we are see create inside mobile phones. It is a good idea because having many devices is not needed, losing one will be a pain. We are save of course the private keys but storing inside a phone is better in my opinion from other hardware wallet.

• +1 1

I think the use of smartphones are very helpful for bitcoin or cryptocurrency for adopting globally. Most of the people have or own smartphones, that's why cryptocurrency will be available or accessible to many people. Also there are wallets already in android and ios mobile devices.

I dont know why you think this. It is something Samsung built not to increase Bitcoin adoption but to take a share from Bitcoin owners to use their phone instead of buying a ledger. It is marketing not something that Samsung did to help Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I have heard the Galaxy samsung phones are holding this kind of wallet and I think it will do wonders for adoption of cryptocurrency. It means a lot coming from a giant mobile manufacturer to create such a support additional service for Bitcoin. Samsung understands that adoption will be close and tries to help and make it easier for everyone.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, zhoutong said:

I think that Samsung added the hardware wallet because they seen the increase of interest in cryptocurrency and thought it will help them in sales. I don't think it will be the other way but maybe if the wallet is obvious in the phone, like in the form of an app it could make more people curious and make crypto better known with a good image.

i think they will get in trouble of they do so, because we all know crypto is not yet regulated and them assisting an unregulated market will surely get them into some troubles.

• +1 1

The use of smartphones as cryptocurrency wallets that are same with having a cold storage hardware wallet was an amazing idea by Samsung and has helped many people transfer their keys in this device as it is better having one device than two. I don't know if it will help with adoption, perhaps people will see this but it will need some way to buy Bitcoin to help more.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Mella said:

but storing inside a phone is better in my opinion from other hardware wallet.

Yeah if mobile phones based on blockchain technology to store cryptocurrency come into the market and become a trend then I think many traders will shift to these offline wallets ,Because no one can hack into a offline wallet and there wallet key would be safe inside the mobile.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I have seen somewhere the samsung too is trying to make the mobile with internal wallet for cryptocurrency itbis the great step toward the acceptance  of the cryptocurrency. 

An offline wallet is most secure and this from samsung is this. The online wallets are less safe but also good to hold some crypto in them and do shopping or promote the idea of crypto. Showing off a wallet, helping someone download and passing a few dollars is how adoption happens.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, SvenIronheart said:

I think the use of smartphones are very helpful for bitcoin or cryptocurrency for adopting globally. Most of the people have or own smartphones, that's why cryptocurrency will be available or accessible to many people. Also there are wallets already in android and ios mobile devices.

@SvenIronheart Yes, mobile phone companies began to create electronic wallets dedicated to storing various currencies, and these wallets appeared as a natural reaction to what has become the cryptocurrency market, which has grown in popularity significantly.

Thanks to technology we can already store Bitcoin through smartphones. And currently smartphones have become very significant for all cryptocurrencies in general, especially for Bitcoin, since now all users can carry out operations from a Bitcoin account to another wallet with a cell phone. That is why the use of smartphones for the processing of cryptocurrencies is spreading even more.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:13 AM, MuhammadSh said:

i didn't try using smartphones before for things like that

i feel my laptop is more comfortable.. but i believe in the importance of using out smartphones for saving our money in online wallets! 

I like the crypto market wallet and i safe my coins almost in the wallet becasue no one can give you the exchange guarantee and the good exchanges are almost hacked so much time that is the reason i use the mobile wallet.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have notice that some of the big company already embrace the cryptocurrency and they already integrate it to their products, which is a good thing since it will help the cryptocurrency to be well-known to the public and because of it, the demand in cryptocurrency will increase same goes to its price, like just recently the Paypal added cryptocurrency to their wallet.

Without doubt the easiest and most convenient way of storing bitcoin is on one's smartphone but at the same time it's the most risky and fraudulent prone option also if security precautions are not strictly followed 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In addition, I will recommend that you take extra security measures to secure your mobile cryptocurrencies storing Applications(wallets) like the 2FA and the likes of that 

Edited by Froshk
Duplicate correction