Is invest box profitable? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

2 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

invest box is profitable in terms of the amount that you will invest in and get out of it Example you invest 100 pieces get 150 but the bad thing is that you may sell those 150 pieces at the same price or less 100 pieces that you entered

This is correct and for this you should invest in an investbox intelligently as well as with money you can afford to lose or want to invest in the long run

Life is great and enjoy it

There is an optimal strategy that can be followed to invest in digital currencies, and therefore, following this strategy will ensure that the risks of investing in digital currencies are minimized, that is, achieving the objective of a rational investor in achieving the highest returns with the lowest risk.

I by now comprehend about it, but I by no means second-hand it, I reflect as I'm not attractive an adequate amount in this invest box, near is each day pay packet in all honesty but not high, and I rather invest in an extra site, and yobit is usefulness in trading and exchanging, but investing, I don't reflect consequently

Yes for sure ! 
Many people here are using this investbox ! they invest the coins which they gain it from here  !
I think you can make 1% daily profit at least with this investbox.
you can search on Google about it and you will learn about it. 

So as not to fall into scams pit, can anyone tell me more about the investors proper. I need someone to enlighten me more about what it entails, bow to go about it, the investment,  profit and loss terms alongside the criteria so as to have a better understanding about it. 

On 1/21/2020 at 2:29 PM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

You may use your coin in invest box in yobit wallet. If you invest your amount in yobit invest box then you get profit. You may invest bitcoin and other coin in invest box then you get more profit.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, pkrs said:

Investbox is meant for you to invest and get more out of it. In yobit it give a % of income for you per day if you invest through bitcoin or any other coins.

But in the investbox it is more good to invest in coins like bitcoin, ethereum, doge coin and lite coin if their plans will be available. But if you'll be investing in tokens like Liza token you'll be only got loss.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?

Hello all friends. You have to work hard and committed to me in order to get the money. You do not need to fear. Your landlord will be sent to your wallet and do not fear losing them because the word is like a bank.

16 minutes ago, korkarux said:

yes of course I also think that yobit investbox is very profitable because you can get a percentage of your investment as profit from invest box and you can withdraw your investment anytime you want.

Looking at what's available, the investment offers fall in three categories:

• Available, but with very low rates (like BTC for 0.1% per month)
  • Available, but for very risky coins (low values, extremely low trading volumes, questionable future)
  • Attractive, but unavailable (the majority of the offers)

So the first option might be nice to park your money for a while, but you won't earn much. The other two options are not realistic.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 1/21/2020 at 11:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Sometimes the investbox is profitable and sometimes it not profitable, for some coins, but for sure profit I suggest to invest in the bitcoin plan or yo token plan and don't invest in the plan that gave more than 3% per day.

Yes it is specially when you are investing to Yo token and Bitcoin because this two have high rate and percentage if you choose to everyday or weekly or monthly period of investment. Because i see people who are investing to this coins in Yobit exchange and they earn good profit from their investbox.

Yes, of course. InvestBox on yobit exchange is also very profitable. You just need to pick a currency you wanted to invest in. I suggest to you to don't invest what you can't afford to lose because it really take some time before you gain huge money on investBox. 

Hello my brothers. I think it is profitable for investors that was not profitable did not find these huge numbers here is likely to win more money than an encryption process, a safe process in the critics. Thank you my friend to alert us on this useful point

• Useful or interesting 1

well i've never try it but i heard that invest box is profitable you can started with good amount of money but you won't make a lot of money

On 1/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, Rahulnur said:

Yobit exchange investment box good feature of this site.but before any invest read and know about investment policy rules. 

Yes, everyone who are new in that forum should read the policy before proceeding for them to know what to do and what are the things that prohibited. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/5/2020 at 1:33 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
For me, I cannot use the investment in Yobit, because this is usury in my debt
But I advise you not to take risks. Try to trade or buy with training and be patient until it rises and sells

It is good that you do not like to deal with interest, really I also do not like this type of investment, which is usury and I am trying to learn to trade and earn through special skills and not through investment and gambling.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is ok to  invest in yobit investbox but you should know something like there is some task todo get profit for some coins and  if you could do ut daily then Only  you should invest in the Investbox.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This from anyone in the crypto world, especially most brokers who try their best to convince you to trade and how easy it is and that you can make profits in the markets permanently, continuously and quickly.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:00 AM, Seline34 said:

Thank you for this information, it is extremely important that I personally have not experienced investment in this field, but we depend on the high and low prices that it is related to, and if it goes up, your profits will rise and vice versa.

Well, you should try investbox mate to earned daily, when i joined to investbox, im just sharing some posts about to the yoda is available on yobit and im just getting some percentage for yoda daily.

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you should try investbox mate to earned daily, when i joined to investbox, im just sharing some posts about to the yoda is available on yobit and im just getting some percentage for yoda daily.

There are some currencies in yobit that are risky because they can suddenly disappear because they are not registered anywhere and we cannot be completely trusted. So watch out for this.

11 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

There are some currencies in yobit that are risky because they can suddenly disappear because they are not registered anywhere and we cannot be completely trusted. So watch out for this.

Well, all of cryptocurrency coin is very risky mate because this is votatile, anytime the value of it will be changed so you need to have a goo predictions for this.

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, all of cryptocurrency coin is very risky mate because this is votatile, anytime the value of it will be changed so you need to have a goo predictions for this.

Not all cryptocurrencies, I think that there are large currencies and a good value in the market, and no matter how low it is due to the rise and similar in its movement Bitcoin movement these currencies and I love to invest in them but the new currencies are the currencies that can cause you to lose.

19 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Not all cryptocurrencies, I think that there are large currencies and a good value in the market, and no matter how low it is due to the rise and similar in its movement Bitcoin movement these currencies and I love to invest in them but the new currencies are the currencies that can cause you to lose.

Not all cryptocurrencies are risky? How can you say that mate? One thing is being risky when there has a money involved mate because you can lose or win into it. I hope you may understand.