The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

Thank you for the meaningful topic, planning is a duty when trying to start anything with the choice of the currency that has circulation, taking care with regard to whales controlling the market and investing in several currencies so that there is a balance in investment and knowing when to buy and sell

the best rules to succeed in business !

There are many rules that must be followed in order to be successful which lead us to fulfill our objectives. For me, one of the best is to have discipline, which is an enormous quality in this type of business since it will persevere until all the objectives are met.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, sigma09 said:

The only rule there is out there is buy low and sell high there is no other rule,m but you can buy and hold your coins for a better price, which like say bitcoin jumps to 200000$ then you sell then , but its important to keep calm and you will get everything you are looking for

•  

I think that investment is suitable for owners of large portfolios and also needs experience. Your choice may fail and the currency will expire forever, and thus you will lose your money.

Valuable and important advice for making a profitable trade, it is difficult to adhere to them all, I often follow my feelings, as it leads me to lose my Token .

There are a lot of rules and system about trading.the best rules for success in life is to know  about trading is very important for you.otherwise you will fall a lot of problem with a lot of losses.if you know about it fully you will be able to success in your life.

Thanks for sharing this information with us... If any one make good and successful so the they must read this posts... I think it's a good posts for new beginner which are starting trading newly...and also control his feeling then they perform good...

Hello. I am fine. What about you? Thanks alot for sharing the best trading rules.  It is really informative . It is really helpful for me as i am a newbie. The best trading rules  also matter in skills , hard work and intreste in work.

5 minutes ago, Attiaatta said:

The best trading rules  also matter in skills , hard work and intreste in work.

Trading is not about hard work at all, it deals more with discipline and patience with not being greedy. Trading is not only about learn, it also require you have experience, starting trading with low amount of funds and getting to knowing it and increasing the funds until you are perfect to make more gain than loss. 

Yes you are right and a good project. And by this we can manage our trading and be conscious to our trading. These rules are really useful for newbies who want to trade but don't know more about trading.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information. I think before start trading all need to know this rules. It will be helpful for them to become successful in trading.

Thank you very much for these tips, I am a beginner, and maybe in the future when I gain enough knowledge I will trade, it takes a lot of patience and hard work to reach the goal

On 11/28/2020 at 10:46 AM, Abdul1168782 said:

Yes you are right and a good project. And by this we can manage our trading and be conscious to our trading. These rules are really useful for newbies who want to trade but don't know more about trading.

To trade for profit, we do not have to follow a project, all we need is to study the good cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin or ether and other good ones. They are no more projects but successful cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

To be successful in trading we have to learn everything on the token or coin we are going to invest on and then predict the average profi the we gar rady ot success no body can stop you.

One of the most common mistakes that traders make is when he sees a certain currency rising in price, he sells all the second currencies and buys this currency only, this is a mistake, because it is not possible to predict the movement of the market, you may win everything or lose everything in an instant, and this happened. .

• +3 1

Hey mate, nice tips about trading and you mention all the plan that need a trading, if we follow the all tips than we can get a good profit in trading. Trading need a discipline, trading need a calmness because panic buy or sell will give loss at trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best rules for being successful in trading; to have basic mathematics, economics and computer knowledge.
To follow the markets.
To have up-to-date market information.
Listening to the advice of successful people in economy and business.

There are many rules for succeeded in trading which are given below. First we should give more time to get much profit and we should not be fast in traders we should trade in calm mood then we get more profit. We should see the ratings of coins for buying them. Because their values changed with time to time. So we aware from this situation

• +1 1

You should make your own plan and blueprint of trading that will make you a lot of profit in long run and you will be successful in the long run, you can try it at least once

• +1 1

These are top hints to comply with while everyone desires to input buying and selling discipline, due to the fact there is lots of troubles that you'll face in case you do not have sufficient experience, the novices on this area have to examine this subject matter to gain from what you stated and use the ones suggestions of their buying and selling life

• +2 1

You are right friends, as traders we must believe in yourself, you must apply discipline when trading in trading strategies. You need to follow a trading roadmap for your trading plans and strategies to work. Trading is a very disciplined job and you have to stick to it for trading to be profitable.

• +1 2

This information is very important for trading.Before starting we should always mind advantages and disadvantages ,areas connection and trading losses.These are the best ways to make trading such wonderful. 

• +1 1

If you want do trading. You can not listen fake news. You know about trading skills. You have knowledge about trading. If you don't have knowledge then you lose your all money . I think if you follow the rules than you should gain success in trading.

• +1 1

These are good advice in order to achieve good profits from trading. When working in the field of trading, we must always gain experience in this field and learn a lot of things about it so that we do not lose a lot of money, and we must choose good currencies and a suitable time to do trading, this is a good business area and profits can be made Good of it, but we need to understand it well

As one of the best rules for being successful in trading, I think the first step is to gain enough knowledge and skills about trading and choose the right one.  Only if you are able to choose the right coin will you be successful in trading.

• +1 1