The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

There are multiple things to become successful in trading. One important thing is you have to be focused and make your own research rather too much relling on the analysis. 

• +3 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, Nezar said:

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

●Sixth: You must follow a plan and stay away from following your feelings

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

Thank you @Nezar for sharing this helpful way with you, it will be very helpful so that we do not always fail in trading. To enter the market, we must have a good plan, provide plan A if it is predicted and plan B if it doesn't match the prediction. We must be disciplined and ready to bear all possibilities.

I thank you my friend for this detailed explanation of the best trading methods and how to work with them, and we must follow and work with them in addition to paying attention to the history of the currency and its chart, in addition to that, we must not between what we have of money when it decreases and keep it for the future because it will rise again

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, Nezar said:

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

If there is determination, then success will come.  We need to be disciplined and determined in all areas, not just trading  Otherwise success will not come. In the case of trading, false news can cause us disaster. So you have to collect news from reliable sources and control your emotions for success. 

The most important rules for me are discipline and setting up a plan from the beginning because it is one of the success factors for anything in the world and not just trading, as we like before starting trading.  Rules of trading and success in general.

• +2 1

Well, the fore and foremost thing to succeed in cryptocurrency trading is by analyzing the crypto markets and by trusting one's instinct. If we ought to listen on our own, and never trust on the hype news or people we can get success, and there's no any shortcuts for achieving success without these key points.

• +2 1

I agree with you. We must abide by these rules if we want to become successful traders, for me, I incurred a big loss due to following some telegram channels that spread insincere news and they were inviting everyone to sell their cryptocurrencies because they believe that Bitcoin will drop to 20k

• +4 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, Nezar said:

I think you post is very informative and useful for every traders. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think you make a plan and follow this . You make a goal and try to achieve this  goal. Trading is very risky.

Thank you very much for sharing these tips with all the members in the forum because it is going to be very helpful for all of us who want to start trading in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I agree with you . To start trading in the world of Cryptocurrencies, you should be disciplined and focus on your goals, never follow your heart and instinct . Follow the rules and you will succeed in business you need to have. So have patience and work hard to make your future Bright and secure.

In trading that thing is really needed, but I have one refutation. in the first point, I prefer to try to understand the market when the developer  owner gives news and information. because what you write seems to say that all the news from the owner can not be trusted, but if we look at the news information provided and we can analyze to make profits in the market.

Very useful tips and I agree to all of these as I also think these tips should be followed in order to derive the successful trading to get the maximum profit out of it. Trading is risky so being disciplined is very necessary and diversification in investment is a good option to reduce the risks.

In all aspects including trading, discipline is a must for all traders. Discipline will bring success because everyone who wants to be successful must have the ability to plan strategies and also discipline within us. If not, then the trades will be inconsistent and may result in losses, as traders we must be consistent with our plan and inner discipline in order to be successful in every trade.

It is good to set rules to be applied to them in order to trade. The matter is really difficult and needs a lot of effort. I am studying and I hope to reach what I want because it will make me achieve my dreams

• +2 1

These are important tips for beginners and those wishing to start trading, as it requires extensive experience in market analysis and knowledge of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies and the success of their projects, to choose the appropriate currency to buy and trade.

I can offer some useful advice for cryptocurrencies. First, all news about currencies should not be believed because there are false news and honest news from them. Secondly, you must develop a work plan and be disciplined to stop the loss and work plan. A plan must be developed to reach your goals and do not depend on a single cryptocurrency, you must Work on more than one currency.

I think as a beginner in trading there are many rules that you must use, first you must learn to trade well, and in the beginning do not trade a large amount of money to avoid losing, good luck to you.

Edited by ammarkhkkh
  • +1 1

The best rules for trading success is to obey an expert, take advantage of any opportunity, and learn all you can about trading.

Dear friend ,  This are useful guidelines to follow anytime someone tries to enter the trading industry, and there are a lot of challenges that you would face if you don't have enough experience. Beginners to this field should read this topic to learn from what you said and add those tips to their trading lives.

You make a good quality posts. By reading your post I can know very goodly that how can I get profits by trading. We want to always get true news of trading. I hope we all can get much profits by trading our coins. @Malik Abi well explain.  

Dear,Thanks for giving the best advice for profitable trading that everyone should follow that you should never lose your currencies. This is the initial vacation of the trading business. And read the currency history carefully before buying a crypto currency.

So many peoples will do trading i the crypto market and also in forex market and they make good amount of money in the market and they know that the future of the crypto and peoples will make good money in it.

From my experience in trading the trader should have patience before making any decisions because one simple mistake can make alot damage and harm the profit

@Nezar thank you dear friend for your post. you told right. if anyone wants to success in crypto trading. one should be follow those rules. your informative post really be helpful for the beginer also who wants to get success in trading.