Needed content writers for forum For Growth - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Needed content writers for forum For Growth

Good contents as will make the community more accurate on the news and publications which are fine released on a daily bases on the sites as well. Good writers will be a Paramount factor on how the accurate of the new on the site can actually be in the platform

• +1 1

34 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto... In order to post in our forum, you must post in accordance with the rules.  We will always post good quality and share good information.  I will share all the updated information in the crypto world.  I think the forum is very informative at the moment.  Those who try to spam in the forum must report.  And some members are working to keep the forum spam free.

@Mosharraf dear that is our responsibility when we see a spam post we will think about that and if it is spam we must report it because we are part of this forum so we will work with responsibility and we also provide such a meaningful post that more members appreciate it and get more knowledge..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

Those who try to spam in the forum must report.  And some members are working to keep the forum spam free

It is one of our responsibilities to make sure the forum is free from spammers which is why we have to help the moderators by reporting them so that they will be penalized for there mistakes because only by that we can have a better environment for learning as well as earning.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As the forum us giving 5× more to create topics than to put replies so there is no need for contentbwriters but it can hire a professional  for the development of the forum.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, although I am not yet a full member and I hope to obtain this rank. This forum has a lot of spammers and the members are growing day by day which is the reason for the growth of spammers or those who break forum rules and guidelines

• +3 1

I think we are all free to post and comment here on the forum, but of course if we have wisdom, and we are not against the rules. I think everyone can collaborate with the forum, somehow everyone can, and in time the newbie will not be a newbie and so on. But of course, if you are not prepared and do not have content to help you, it is better not to post and continue learning so that one day you can collaborate.

Everyone has an obligation to make this forum awesome and on par with other major cryptocurrency forums. It is not an easy overnight job, this will take time to clean up the forum

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are posting such a good post I'm also new member but I saw many of members who didn't know about the knowledge of cryptotalk about the market but they have only completed just their own comments. 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:40 PM, Abdullah101 said:

the number of spammers increased during the DRLS airdrop as many new members registered who did not respect the forum rules.

Exactly you said nothing but the plain fact, before dollars coin should be launched in to the market for trading at that particular moment, we experience altitudinous rising in numbers of new users who uses the forum in extra legal way but thanks to our dodged moderators for they were able to bring the forum in to order and now it's over.

The forum is conducive and enabling for work.

• +2 1

I think that the rules that the admins have already stated on this forum are enough for everyone to follow and obey because if anyone goes against those rules, then they will be issued warning points so I think its unnecessary for a new system to be introduced.

• +2 1

Friend, thank you very much for your idea! I think it's really cool, because we really learn on this forum, and when I got into it, I began to learn a lot, and of course, what I needed. But I didn't understand your topic about mods, did you mean add-ons? I think it would be cool, because the forum functionality would be simpler and give us more opportunities!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The forum really needs the content but for that it doesnot require the new writers the users that are there can really do very well if they only start working with honesty.

The forum is doing well and greate as it has useful and important activity for user to benefit from i joined this and I learn many things. The has give my need in the cryptoword currency

I agree with you and It will be a good idea to improve the forum as there are many useless amd meaningless posts at the forum and they are just the waste of time.As The forum getting popular day by day so the number of spammers are also increased that why we need Good Content creators for the quality content.And I don't agree with you that Only Full member should reply to the topic. everyone should be free to respond and express their ideas as It depends on your knowledge and Skills and Not on the seniority.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

Instead of writers we need more users for the forum to grow as it will be more ranking because of the users and visitors not by the content writers at any place.

You said well my friend. I am totally agree with you. Recently the rate of new post is decreasing. But I think if your idea is used then the number of new post will increase and we can learn a lots of things. 

22 hours ago, HasanAli96 said:

I think That's a good thing to need full time writers to make this forum good by providing a very useful correct grammar content. Compared to the initial time the number of new users and the platform is very huge. As such the number of spammers has also increased to a large extent. Thus it is highly necessary that some kind of filtering measures can be adopted, This is really great, because we really learn in this forum, and when I get into it, I start to learn a lot and of course what I need.

That's right, friend! I believe that if you adequately treat the forum, you can make it the best and perfect. Because if each of us writes high-quality posts, it can lead to a great future, and this is very cool!

• Useful or interesting 1

Spammers don't add anything good to the forum content, and they are looking for quick profit, so it is a good idea for moderators to enlist all the means to fight them.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2020 at 2:38 PM, Anasumar said:

Hello friend,from my perspective,in order to improve this forum and rid it off of spammers and fraudsters alike ,there's need for more moderators  and I think topics should only be created by moderators themselves such that members would only comment  on them as opposed to members creating topics off point.i think this way the forum would be more greater than it is now

@Anasumar You definitely have a point mate but i don't think its possible for the moderators alone to have access to creating as no one can boast he or she knows all in this life. We have different members with different experience on cryptocurrency which the topics they have been creating has been so beneficial to the forum.

You are right, this forum needs some members who have a lot of experience in crypto and in writing good content in order to raise its level, I am not a full member but I see that many old members who wrote good topics disappeared from the forum, some of them were banned and others did not want Writing for reasons we do not know, this has definitely had a negative impact on the quality of the forum.

• +2 1

To crown 👑 one as best content writer the look at their surroundings what the problem of that place is or look at those people who is massage been pass to he might not write his post to only interest himself but in interest of all. 

• +1 1

Moderator and admin are the ones to take care of people who spam, you can also report spam post on this forum and I think that's enough for us to handle spammers in this forum. Just report any spam post you come across with.

• +1 1

I take this comment of yours very seriously. It is not uncommon to write good content. If someone creates junk content, if not today, then absolutely his account will be closed tomorrow because the administrator and moderators  Keep an eye on the posts of every members.

• +3 2

Yes I agree with you and there are a lot of useless topics on this forum. But I think the solution should come from Cryptotalk admins. Maybe we can do our job reporting a such spam post, but about the content quality will be revised by moderators of this forum and should delete it for ever.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.