The forum in the future - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

I agree with you my friend this forum is the best ever ! and I want it to be with us for along time ! I wish that really ! I want the admins telling us about the age of this forum !

Hopefully this forum won't stop since it is really a great help and we are learning also. Probably they won't be closing this site.

Cryptotalk payment program could ended anytime and that's admin decision with Yobit exchanges, their deal their rules. Live will keep going, new program will came and I see several bounty program already exist, try now for alternative.

I don't know how long cryptotalk forum paid us.But i think cryptotalk forum will paid us long time.Cryptotalk forum give us good opportunity

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 3:47 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Indeed yes,

that we are paid for every post and looking for the forward on the "future of the forum" but personally i'm not counting on the payment as first priority, i focus on sharing my ideas and helping others and payment will follow, i thinks so

maybe cryptotalk pay long terms 1-2 years not fixed or maybe cryptotalk naver stop paying.cryptotalk is very popular fourm i want to work for longterm.

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 1

I think that's just your assumption because right now the motto of this forum is just "make posts and earn bitcoins" this might last for a year or forever

We can never really tell what plans the management has for this platform. But what I do believe is, once the current ongoing campaign ends, the management will either have its round two or will have another nice offer for all active and loyal members. The management will not allow the platform's rating and popularity to go down for sure so they will always come up with something that can best interest their members, old and new. This is just my opinion though ok. Not really sure what cryptotalk staffs have in mind and what they plan to do about this platform in the future.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, Emon18 said:

I think this forum has a great future. But it is true that no one can tel about future. So all of us should be prepared about future

Your statement is good and I like that way that no one knows about the future of this forum going forward or not but we as members only support the success of this forum until it is popular, the possibility of something like that forum will be seen in the future. a good future, so we must be prepared for the future.

I can't say to what will really happen if this forum stop running. And saying or predicting when it will stop are we inform to when it will end or stop. 

I think in the future, this forum might add some campaigns. The continues growth of member is the income of this forum so I think this forum have a salary for everyone.

Looking at the development of this forum in the near future you might get higher points here if you keep on posting useful post. I notice also that every trash post are getting deleted moderators are starting to clean the mess in this forum. It would lead to a better future of this forum

4 hours ago, JoeDavid said:

I think in future this forum will make a difference in the cryptocurrecy industry by creating awareness about cryptocurrecy and people are really making a fortune from it 

I really hope so, in the future this forum will bring something good and there are even differences in the cryptocurrency industry so that it makes many people interested in cryptocurrency by giving a lot of benefits from crypto so hopefully it will really happen in the future.

I can't say how many forums CryptoTalk has given us. All I can say is that the Cryptotalk Forum has completely filled out many of our opportunities. Keeping our future in mind has provided us with many opportunities and facilities.

eventual fate of the discussion isn't large and on the off chance that assume your are valid, at that point to proceed with this gathering they will present another undertakings so the clients will remain associated with it.

When program reach the target it will stop but of course all member will be giving announcement. Before that happen we should stay positive and get something valuable in this forum for next level. We can't depend our life into pay per post only, become crypto writer is also recommended.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:47 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

I think this campaign will only focus on pay per post and the other is just an honor and not do anything and I looking forward to extend this campaign because this will help the Yobit from being left out.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/21/2020 at 4:32 PM, Ummita said:

I can't say to what will really happen if this forum stop running. And saying or predicting when it will stop are we inform to when it will end or stop. 

This forum will never be stopped because it is the most usefully forum for the crypto users, but the thin that will be stopped is only pay per post offers

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

From future point of view, I can see this forum to it's optimum level, where their will be active member performing for the forum, as well as everyone will be contributing their best.

True, the member in the future in this forum will likely giving good contents because they all already learn. and that is what crypto talk wants to make people learn crypto.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 12:04 PM, Ayush Singh said:

We can't say easily that the future of the forum is not big and if suppose your are true then to continue this forum they will be introducing another projects so that the users will stay connected with it.

I think the future of this forum is bright as very soon new  members will introduce new ico here and they will make ann about their project here.

41 minutes ago, Sagor211 said:

The forum will gain dominance on the web with good quality post rewards and attract non-subscribed users .I have tried to find it but 60 days number but I cannot find it. General Chat Chat LoungIn order to keep the forum going and attract new users, they reduce the rewards in a timely manner.

I think they will not reduce reward system in timely manner as the admin said the reward system will run for many days and i think before stopping it they will make an announcement.

Op is talking about rewareds for premium account I guess that is by having a huge rank account here in Bitcointalk, that would be great if they change the rate for those with high rank because they deserve it because they have been here for a long time and have contributed.

I am also curious about how this forum will develop after the yobit campaign is finished. if there are no more campaigns, meaning making posts and not being paid, I'm willing to bet that all members here will leave. because the reason for most people here is to make good and paid posts. but if there is a continuation of the campaign that pays for each post, then the future of the forum will certainly be guaranteed and great success.