Making the most of Crypto Knowledge - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Making the most of Crypto Knowledge

You're right with that, cryptotalk makes us learn new things and discuss things about the crypto world, if we are really hardworking and be patient on reading some topics here, you will learn a lot of things.

You someone wants to work here they must have the knowledge. And also require a good knowledge, otherwise you patient will bring zero result.

Learning about cryptocurrency is worthwhile for those who will apply such knowledge wisely into getting reasonable result. Some people know what to do but are not willing to take the risk in putting their money into such venture.

4 hours ago, Iftekhar Chowdhury said:

Sometimes ago I read messages from members who believe that Bitcoin is anonymous and valuable.

(Bitcoin)this cryptocurrency is giving us a lot of good earnings and a knowledge of trading.

What you read was right, but you should also know that there are other better alternatives to bitcoin, they are called altcoins, but don’t get me wrong, there are good coons and also worse coins in the altcoins list.

This great forum help a lot to know and acquire good knowledge about Cryptocurrency and here we have many sections where various aspects of Cryptocurrency are being discussed, so you anyone can visit to read posts and topics so that he/she can see the answers to the problem they have.

As in everything, it is always good to have the information at the right time and, as far as possible, try to use it responsibly. How many would have taken advantage when BTC was worth pennies on the dollar?

I think crypto knowledge is our biggest powerful knowledge to earn crypto currency from online. If we have the right knowledge about crypto then it will be easy for us to earn crypto currency from online. If we have the right knowledge in crypto then we will be able to earn a lot of crypto income in the right way in a very short time.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:17 PM, Zalaks007 said:

I think it is better to make the use of crypto knowledge of investment and trading rather than anything. 

Your idea is nice that's why a beginner should learn some basics about investing and trading that may lead for them to don't failed once they do transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This forum provides us a lot of knowledge about crypto world. People share their opinion here and we know about others people thought about cryptos and we also can share our thoughts. Besides earning money, it helps us to gather knowledge about crypto. It is not time wasting too.             

On 1/28/2020 at 1:40 AM, mehek380 said:

Yes you are right. While working we shouldn't just keep in mind that we are working for money but we should try to gain knowledge while working. Because by that we can avoid making mistakes and make a great profit.

That's right we should learn something new here and those what we have learned from here should be share to other people as well so they can learn too. 

Don't think for the payment because it will automatically come to us, just keep on sharing and learning at the same time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When you gain experience, you must have at least the first knowledge about cryptography, and you will learn from it, and you can share some tips on how to profit, benefit, and invest, and here you can share your ideas and each member has his own knowledge of the crypto market he shares with us.

2 hours ago, madunaan50 said:

I do get a lot of knowledge from this forum because there are experts in the field that actually posted in this forum and it is such post that someone needs to follow to become an expert in this field. Personally I have learnt a lot of things through this forum like day trading and holding and that has helped me bring more money into my account.

And the good thing is when an expert says something you would know that he is an expert, i tend to follow people like those because the best knowledge is from them, i follow them to keep track of their posts.

Yes that true its a great place to get knowledge about crypto currency. This tech has a lot more to offer the world and its improving day by day so i think we should learn about it too.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

forums is really a perfect platform to start a journey in Crypto market . infact I also start my journey from bitcointalk . forums is helpful in makings a good amount of money also . we should focus on knowlege and experience in begining , Because this isn't Easy to make money in Crypto market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If you have good knowledge about the coins then you make good profit in the crypto market becasue now so many scammers are working in the market and they make just scam with the innocent peoples, so before buy any coin check the list of coins and previous data of that coin than buy that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate. This platform gives so much information about Crypto world that everyone need to abuse getting so much information that help them from doing crypto. Once you gain a knowledge about crypto, you will definitely become successful if you practice what you learned here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

This forum is a great site, in order to gather knowledge and discuss many issues and many invent of the crypto. Also you can find lots of article over the internet, and now a days lots of youtube channel are dedicated to crypto. Infact i am introduced with crypto by this site.   

• +1 1

The best use case for crypto knowledge is to find a job related to this field. If you think you're a well-educated person from blockchain and crypto technology, you can apply for such a job and get a good salary. You can also provide advisory services to beginners looking for employment in the crypto world. Knowing about the technical analysis of cryptocurrency  

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 10:58 PM, Oluwaseun said:

Perhaps this is the time for any individual yo make the most of the knowledge available in the Crypto world. Having said this, it will be important to note that not all knowledge are profitable though. This forum can also help with lots of Crypto knowledge in the long run though.

I agree with you, knowledge of crypto is very important, especially now that we continue to trade on the yobit exchange, continue to learn about crypto trading to become a professional trader, not only through books or youtube we can also learn on cryptotalk forums, if you want to learn trading, You can enter the trading topic, there you can consult with other members.

• +2 1

materials on cryptocurrency is really big on the internet there is a lot of information that can work well for us we are all all working as hard to really define a good interventions that we have so we really have to work as hard and make good information available for us to avoid making mistakes as we can tell

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, Oluwaseun said:

Perhaps this is the time for any individual yo make the most of the knowledge available in the Crypto world. Having said this, it will be important to note that not all knowledge are profitable though. This forum can also help with lots of Crypto knowledge in the long run though.

Yes, not all the information about crypto world is not right.. You need to know which section of crypto world most active like bounty section, trading section.... So if you gain knowledge about this two section then you wont feel that you waste your time by learning about crypto currency. Infect YOU will be much benefited in future if you use your Knowledge                    

• +4 1

Yes the forum is serving as a teacher for a lot of peoples & its a very good thing. I myself learnt a lot of things being in this forum. So we must also contribute our best for its existence.

I actually believe there is importance into what we do and what we understand we need to look for information and a lot of work being well proved and well proved there is a lot of good ideas that well for us in soi many cases as we can tell there are good ideas that will prevail in so many ways we have to prove that we have got all the information we can get, and actually this is the only you can overpower so many wrong ideas

This great forum is currently one of the best site one can ever visit to acquire good knowledge and background about Cryptocurrency. Knowledge is the key to success in cryptocurrency world so we should make sure you acquire knowledge in this forum so that you can make use of it in the future.

BetFury                                                   

If you have good knowledge about the crypto market you make good profit becasue in the crypto market knowledge is the main thing in the market and i hope that i make good profit through my knowledge. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury