XRP as a payment method in Amazon - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

XRP as a payment method in Amazon

On 1/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.

3 minutes ago, Lovely Mubarak said:

Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back 

5 minutes ago, Rasel5432 said:

That might be a remarkable news. Amazon is genuinely altering and utilizing unused and inclining advances. by XRP as portion might be a lid indentation information for everyone. Remarkably for their clients. Is it accurate to expression that they are moreover continuing ethereum as portion?

Not knowing you can’t do something, is sometimes all it takes to do it

I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.

I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.

26 minutes ago, Jonayeed123 said:

I think the Amazon Wants to Turn Your Hand Into a Payment Option: Tech giant Amazon wants you to pay with a wave of the hand Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin and Ripple XRP can do wonders to Amazon and Uber's payment that XRP will not only facilitate instant transnational payments

4 minutes ago, Md Ashik Babu said:

A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast.The transaction of xrp goes parallel , I mean it will go like address with tag. So it's very fast and never delay of transaction. Sometimes Bitcoin transaction fail because of low transaction fee , which hamper the trust to Bitcoin transaction. But in xrp transaction always successful.So it's a good choice for Amazon to prioritize its customers to make it easier and cheaper transaction costs.

15 minutes ago, sabbirislam64154 said:

This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system.

9 minutes ago, Jh10 said:

Launching cryptocurrency payment gateways on big shopping platforms like Amazon is good news, slowly cryptocurrency is being used as a payment gateway to many good companies, and if XRP is a payment gateway to the Amazon shopping site, I hope XRP Coin's future is much 

No matter what you look like or think you look like you’re special and loved and perfect just the way you are.

Just now, Petrol said:

I haver used amazon that why i also don't have any idea about their paying method..

No matter what you look like or think you look like you’re special and loved and perfect just the way you are.

Xrp now are having many partners, and has the potentials on price increase in the future,many are still find xrp as not as good to invest but,having those partners can help it increase more.

These service providers now want people to use their crypto in their services because they know if they will adopt that currencies then they will not then a third party payment processors. 

Wow its very good news. Becouse when crypto is a payment method. So we can easily pay our money in online. And its very good crypto market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This should be good news for Ripple (XRP), because it is partnering with the largest e-comerence company in the world. But the price of the Ripple (XRP) did not experience a significant increase, perhaps investors have actually left the Ripple (XRP).

On 1/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. . What do you say guys? 

Definitely it would boost XRP but in my view it was a baseless rumor. AFAIK, Amazon has  skeptical attitude  to any crypto.

I think this will be great news for us.  Because Amazon is a big online marketplace.  If they start receiving XRP then cryptocurrency users will evolve. I agree with your statement.

This is evidence that digital currencies have become a reality and Amazon is looking for location and attracting a new generation who believes in this currency and it is a promising market.

It's a good news if Xrp could be the mode of payment in that online shopping giants. I used to trade Xrp in Yobit exchange because of its low withdrawal fee. Maybe others online shopping will follow too.

1 hour ago, Ajab said:

then this is noble for our cryptocurrencymembers.So I think with me withXRP 

I don't understand what you mean about your reply, but if you are a user of XRP then it's really good because we know what is the best deal in cryptocurrencies because we can save a lot of money from transactions when we use XRP for payment.

wow thats nice , But that’s not the first indirect sign that Ripple is getting closer to Amazon. Earlier it became known that Amazon cooperates with Axis. Axis is an Indian bank that is a participant of Ripples network.

Could be possible because ripple is now a strong grip on payment method because ripple is more secure and fast then electric currencies like paypal, skrill and netteler 

This is good for Amazon to make a new payment method like Ripple because it is as good as Bitcoin and I think it is a very good procedure.

Amazon plays on the chord in this way, and it will acquire a large number of buyers who do not have bank cards and will get what happened with Microsoft.😌😌😌😌

On 1/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

Good news for everyone who finds it difficult to purchase from marketing companies
For everyone who wants to hide his identity, the time really changes
A good news, I did not expect a company to accept payment in cryptocurrencies
It was insisting that she was not dealing with currencies or adding them as a means of payment

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, muhal said:

if XRP is really an option in amazon to pay then its a great achievement in cryptocurrency .......no need to transfer money into multiple currencies just pay through your coins without any transformation ....thanks for sharing this news with us .....it will be great helpful for all the users

I have not seen this option in my website.

On 2/21/2020 at 8:40 PM, zisan25 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

These been good if they have a contact with the Amazon.

Indeed, XRP network is still categorized as fast cryptocurrency transaction, with less fees transaction. This will bring mass adoption into XRP market, if Amazon did it true, XRP price will tends to high.

As we kno xrp is payment methid for us abd in firm of good food thre for ee knoew that it is easy and xpr sis form of mony in eirld and ee jnow that and ggood form of mony in world 

It would be wonderful if Amazon accepted XRP as a payment method, since its current method of buying with a gift card is not as accessible.

This will be a great step as Amazon is a popular and biggest online store with thousands of product dealing. It will be very convinient to purchase any item using crypto currencies. And crypto like xrp is good one that have faster transactions and cheap fees.

XRP is the crypto currency used by the ripple payment network. This xrp is built and made for Enterprise use.XRP aims and targets to be fast, co-efficiant crypto currency for cross boders  in payments. This helps in with AMAZON shopping website

one of the best idea to me that I have but lets wait and see what happens to me its going to be very big and it will help so many people since the record is , xrp is cheap simple. t's a good choice for Amazon to prioritize its customers to make it easier and cheaper transaction costs.

i consider that i would be a good option to pay with xrp in amazon since as a currency it is a good support that would give to the digital currencies, amazon is a great site of electronic commerce and has several payment options.