Bitcoin will double in price this year! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin will double in price this year!

May be. But we don't know the future. But from previous analysis slot of person says Bitcoin will be rise and cross the previous record.

• +3 1

It's one person's opinion. It might take longer to reach $10000 because different market forces are at play.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, we can't predict the price, because Bitcoin always fluctuates. But I hope this increase in 2020 will occur and will touch the figure of more than $ 10,000. Yes we always expect a rise and profit.

• +4 1

I hope it gets doubled. Cause many of the traders are holding bitcoin in their stock right now. And they are waiting for the price to get up. So it's gonna be great if the price rises up. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

so guys and gils, what are your expectations regarding this?

My expectations are to cross 10k line by the end of 1st quarter of 2020. 

Its starting now, we could break another record if this growth continue. We can expect 15k price by next month and hopefully 20k before the halving day. This is getting more exciting and fun.

• +3 1

spacer.png

Of course I firmly believe that this year Bitcoin's market value will double because its market value is constantly increasing.Not long ago, the market value of Bitcoin was only $ 7000, currently the market value of Bitcoin has risen to $ 9100.But hopefully soon its market value will double. 

• +3 1

15 hours ago, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

I think the survey is correct and most of the crypto users are hopeful that bitcoin will be doubles or even tripled in this year, as this year is most important for crypto due to halving of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

In my opinion I see that, when bitcoin price increase slowly and also in these case price decrease slowly. When bitcoin price decrease rapidly and also in these case price decrease so fast. So that I pray for bitcoin price increase 10k to 15k.

• +1 1

yes i think bitcoin can his price or value double in this year.in this time people like online business. day bay day people  take that a good way.so bitcoin value must will be increase. 

• +3 1

Although I don't know what will happen in the future, I believe that bitcoin can double in price this year or next year because the reward for the miner is reducing a lot. With reducing the reward, I guess that will impact to the bitcoin price so we might see bitcoin price will be double in price than the last highest price. I predict that the price can increase more than $30k-$40k, but I don't know if that will happen or not.

• +2 1

I'm sure Bitcoin price will rise above 10k mark in the middle month of 2020 . As crypto currencies are being considered by many giant companies as a potential currency in trading , crypto giant Bitcoin will eventually cross the 10k mark and rise from there on. 

• +2 1

I think and i really hope it will be..this is the price that lots of investors and holders of this crypto currency are waiting for.even me i buy some of bitcoins in hope of pumping the price until doubled or triple

• +3 1

Let us talk more about months than years, this year bitcoin will do more than double, but i think by the end of february bitcoin will be sold at more than 15k.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, sohaib said:

I have also this expectations BTC wil cross $30K in 2020.And for first quarter i agree with you it will cross $10K.May be it goes to $15K.I hope it will boom this time from his previous record.

• +3 1

In news magazines they write that bitcoin seeks to overcome the mark in the price of $ 12,000, or maybe higher. After Halving, we expect this bitcoin price tag. 

There is zero evidence that we are approaching double season and I doubt there history will repeat again. Every body knows that 2018 - 2019 bitcoin only talk no action.  I just think realistic to face unpredictable market, hope with safety is my way.

That far unlikely to happen, at the best case it will reach 10k and stable there. 

All people are carefull, now one know the general direction of it, so it will be stable untill positive or nigative thing drive the market. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

its clearly a nice move if bitcoin will raise the value bit i dont know when..but increasing value of bitcoin will pursue a lot more to learn to earn in this forum and let people decide if the site will continue in line..

According to my analysis, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will double in June 2020. The price of Bitcoin in recent months has increased very dramatically to about $ 8900 now and has been unexpectedly high in recent days, so I expect and am not sure that its price will double in the coming period

Well bitcoin price will rise to an extent but don't think that the price of bitcoin will be get to double in this year ,there are very low chances that bitcoin price will get doubled this year ,because so far from few months it has not performed very well to get the price doubled. 

19 hours ago, sohaib said:

yes, i agree with you. because for the end of the first quarter of 2020 this could reach 10K prices, it was already very good for the beginning of the return of BTC prices which had long been declining. however it all needs the support of its users in order to achieve this price.

Yes, I think that its price will double this year, and the reason for this was that it traded effectively and that investor confidence is high in this currency this year. This is what I think will happen.

I believe that the price will rise to 14k-15K. but given the growth at the moment, it is possible to higher. Moreover, you will halving.

Yes I think BTC will go up to 10000 dollar then 20000 dollar .. there's some people say the bicoin will get 400000 dollar

So I don't know who's right

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Хотел бы рассказать о интересном сайте под названием CoinsCrash На нём есть кран который платит 2Bits (2Bits=200satoshi) в час, сбор неограничен, вывод от 150 Bits из которых берётся 50Bits на комиссию. Так же на данном проекте есть что-то по типу "баунти". Можно дополнительно заработать 600Bits. По 100Bits за пост на каждом из 5  форумов а еще 100Bits за видео на ютуб. Данный "кран" точно платит(снизу доказательства, и да они мои) и я думаю он еще долго проработает и будет платить. Реферальная программа, насказать что крутая, просто нормальная:2 Bits за реферала вы получаете каждые 24 часа, а еще если ваш реферал сделает депозит вы получите 5% от вклада. Кран живёт за счет режима crush, и по этому он может так щедро раздавать. Вы также можете заработать больше битов, играя в Crash Game, которая очень интересна, попробуйте сами. Прямая ссылка на сайт: https://CoinsCrash.com/  
    • Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.