Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

You have made a beautiful comment I think cryptocurrency coins will win one day or the other because coins are gaining popularity as digital currency and everyone is using them well I think it will win one day.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Crypto currencies have not any chance to beat the fiat currencies because crypto market is very limited uses and fiat currencies has more uses then any other markets of business .

These two types of currencies has their own way of functionalities for our community. I think as of now, still, those physical currencies are winning. But there would be time, not now, but maybe in a far future, cryptocurrencies or digital currencies will take over those physical ones. But us of now, we still are using these physical currencies for our everyday lives, you know how, because you also need it. But personally, I believe that it will gradually change, making cryptos taking over.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, rajhossen1 said:

Any foreign money includes unique site, virtually no place might go away it has the foreign money for the reason that united states dollar and also euro will be formal signs around each one place, plus bitcoin could not upgrade any of these folks at this moment and also when you need it, might be they should while in the exact section sooner or later, who seem to has learned.

We have two money systems like the digital currency an also the fiat money but i think both are best for us like fiat money is used on that time when the internet is not available and so many peoples will not use the internet so on that time we can use that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Although crypto currencies have greater benefits over fiat currencies but its also have greater disadvantages and also some of flaws can not be mitigated as well. So i dont think it to be fully imolemented by remving fiat currencies 

8 hours ago, Kouahik ah mim said:

In my opinion every currency has its own place, no country can leave its currency because usd or euro are official symbols in each country, and bitcoin cannot replace any of them now or in the future, maybe they will in the same side one day, who knows 

I can't predict that, it might be difficult to predict such type of income it has a lot to overcome actually.

I don’t see that happening and I think this will never happen. Cryptocurrencies can never replace fiat. At the most both will co-exist. If there is only one to stay then it will definitely be fiat and not crypto.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto currency will not change the currency of the current country because they have been for a long time and the crypto currency has been around for some years but it is fast and famous among the people working with it. Thank You.

i also think that crypto will replace the physical currencies.. like a mail and e-mail.. like a face to face relationship and talkin on internet..everythink change and i am sure crypto currincies are future..

I believe that cryptocurrencies in particular will win in the future and will be implemented in all the world and all countries in the future, thats what i think .

Crypto replacing fiat money is still very very far. I don't even see the possibility in the near future. Crypto might gain a world-wide acceptability but not to the extent of replacing fiat and physical money.

Now people of all class doesn’t aware about crypto currency so physical currency will win the challenge. But in future it will totally change and people will love to use crypto currency. And its not far.                

Bitcoin and Ethereum make the general public object to using it extensively, let alone to replace the paper money. The level of public confidence in Bitcoin is an important element in assessing the possibility of a digital exchange tool replacing the print money.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:21 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think crypto will never replace physical money

I agree with you mate because physical money or fiat money is very important to us by using it to buy some cryptocurrency coins and also this is used as a traditional in any transactions here in this world.

This is an interesting and frequently asked question. Well, I am one of those who think the Crypto and replace the the paper currency. As every boday knows, the world is digitalizing day by day. and I think we will need digital currencies sooner than later.

If we are talking about worldwide, I don't think it will be possible because many countries are in a state of poverty that it's people don't have access to the internet so they cannot use bitcoin.

I think all will go with the cryptocurrency because it is a digital currency is easy to handle and they can get more profit from this also from the cryptocurrency they can go for trading that is the main thing why people are coming in Crypto talk also they are going for investments because in upcoming time reading will be gone very usual for all the country

I think that the physical currency will win, governments will not accept cryptocurrency and bitcoin because they do not know how to track their transactions.

crypto fx might be successful normally that is quite possibly the most and even most beneficial globally in recent times along with implemented quite possibly the most on over-all universe bless you

According to my experience and opinion I think Cryptocurrency is the best. Between Cryptocurrency and physical Currency for the better one is Cryptocurrency. The price of Cryptocurrency is better than physical Currency.

Even though am a Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, I think the physical currency will always boss the Crypto, am talking this base on how the world system is currently at. Since Crypto is not a general known coin and still need much adoption for it's legalisation

Edited by Upright

44 minutes ago, Riya Moni😍 said:

crypto currency will surely lose to every physical currency we have because not everyone is using "Bitcoin" or other crypto currency. Aside from that the value of the physical money compare to the digital money is much more stable.

Your theory is correct in terms of acceptance and use but regarding stability in value, I think this is subjective. Most crypto users prefer instability (volatility) over fiat's stability because they use this feature to earn money so it is not a bad thing for traders. It is interesting to know that some crypto users are worried about future stability of crypto coins because they don't want to lose their profits. I have sent money worldwide with crypto and it was easier than fiat and this is where crypto shines.

Fiat cannot be replaced easily for a reason that many people and almost all the governments would protest to it. I cannot imagine the world that there are no physical money because first of all not all the people have the same economic status and can access digital money or cryptos easily.

• +5 1

no it will not be occupied by crypto currency and it will never going to take over fiat , and in 2021 80% cannot be occupied because less than 50% of countries has accepted it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day