Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

If this does not happen in 2020 and that Bitcoin is in the law, along with other fiat funds. I wanted this to happen much earlier and that there were no problems. 

• +1 2

Physical Currency will always win, and i doubt now f bitcoin and crypto could even replace physical currency, bitcoin depends on physical currency somehow is backed by it.

• +1 2

Crypto currency vs physical currency who's win i think physical currency win because so countries use their own currency and they value some currency price high and some price but they the value in market and physical currency use any where and any time but in crypto currency you never use this type 

• +1 2

На данном этапе считаю криптовалюту. Не главную денежную единицу. Возможно в далеком будущем связи с многими изменениями.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

it will be a big competition between crypto and physical currency because of the rated value but it will depend also to the country if they apply the competition for different currencies.. is crypto over physical currency battle who will win for you?

• +1 1

I think crypto will never replace physical money. Crypto can give a new method in the financial economy for each people to get source of income, but physical money has protection and accept around the world. Even crypto has regulation, the place is in stock not replace currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Crypto will replace cash by 80% by 2021? So what's the basis of this. I still doubtful about legalizing of crypto for some countries and the issues of using it on illegal actions because of its decentralization.

• +5 1

The currency is a symbol of national sovereignty, and the state cannot leave its own currency, and this is impossible to happen and adopt a cryptocurrency that it does not control.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Physical currencies have always been there in every part of our long history. I don't think we will give it up easily, but people can use crypto currencies along WITH physical currencies for sure.

• -2 1

If crypto currencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse.beyond the impact of a cryptocurrency future on individual consumers and on financial institution ,government themselves would suffer.

• +5 1

23 hours ago, bliznec said:

If this does not happen in 2020 and that Bitcoin is in the law, along with other fiat funds. I wanted this to happen much earlier and that there were no problems. 

i dont think it will happen and i think we all know why it wont happen as we know governments will never allow for this to happen and crypto will always be illegal to governments laws

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 6:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

If the prediction is true, it reaches 80% which means that inevitably I choose to take cryptocurency as the main and 20% cash as a reserve.  And at that time cryptocurrency meant that it was also more stable and of value than cash

remind its because ""80%" 

• +2 1

of course I would choose fiat money. because if the crypto money becomes the main money in payments in this world there will be a big battle to fight over the amount of crypto. because you all know that wherever crypto is the price is always the same.

• +5 1

Each currency has its peculiar place, no country be able to cause its currency for the reason that usd or euro are approved cipher in both country, and bitcoin cannot change any of them at this point or in the future, perhaps they will in the identical flank one day, who knows

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

But I don't still believe in that, but what about your decision?

• +1 1

i think those who say crypto will win over fiat are delusional and i can tell you right now this wont happen as we all know fiat money has banks and countries backing it up and crypto is backed by nothing.

• -2 1

Crypto will be win because physical currency only using in the real life but we can use Crypto in the both real and the online.

• +1 1

Physical money will win, government support it and people more familiar with currency. bitcoin is popular yes, can used to make money yes but only in crypto circle. Crypto has their own follower and market, out side currency is crypto place.

• +1 1

At present fiat currencies will win, there is not doubt about it, why because, its the govts that issues these fiats are in power, and in control of countries, But as time passes, and crypto get less volatile and its starts to get stable, who knows. In short, present belongs to fiat, but future belongs to Crypto.

• +1 1

When the use of cryptocurrencies is beyond the cash, the value of traditional currencies will be lost without a remedy. In addition to the implications for customers and financial institutions of a potential cryptocurrency, governments themselves will suffer.

• +5 1

We can see using bitcoin increase more day by day but I think no one can replace by other one. 

Is that possible not every country has own currency!!? 

• +5 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

I dont think the crypto currencies ever replace physical currencies . yes that is true that crypto currencies has a bright future but not replaces the flat currencies the crypto currencies use an alternative or secondary currency .

I don't think one of them will win against the other and still need a lot of time for the general community to accept dispensing cash and using cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is like a Electronic money. It's somewhat like a credit card where you can purchase without of course the use of physical money. Electronic money are application in country that very progressive but its not useful in a very poor country.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Both side for me is needed in our society. We need crypto currency to avoid control to our money and income. While the physical currency or fiat system is also need to price the common goods because as we know crypto currency is changing everytime.

• +3 1