Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Both currenncy is needed for transactions. Because every currency has its own position in its use. Therefore i think both currencies are needed for us. 

At present crypto is not allowed worldwide so I think that physical currency will win but in future surely crypto will take over the world and everything in future will be dealt with crypto

Physical bank notes currency still dominates the market for now but as speculation may have it we might see cryptocurrency on internet transactions have head ahead of bank notes

Currency is very important to each country, no country can run without it's currency both currency are good enough

Physical currency has its own place and crypto currency has own importance, I will prefer crypto currency because of his good run, and it's easy to earn...

2 hours ago, Sejan94 said:

Crypto currency is better option for exchange...  I will say this, that cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat currency of one's country. You could see that not every one/soul from it...

Yes they will not replace each other.each of the coins has their own role to play in the community.

3 hours ago, Elmuhammadee said:

Fiat is the paper money and cryto is the online currency used as a medium of exchange. Cryptocurrency increase everyday but Fiat price is always stationary. To me crypto will take place

Yes, you are right crypto currency is totally online which have not any physical existence where it's so much volatile and fiat currency is stable. But how can you say that crypto will take fit currency place due to they have their own place and not all of countries are adopted crypto.

Both are different as their importance.Crypto currency are valuable but physical currency are known  by all but crypto are not known by all. That's the reason crypto can be like physical currency but can't replace it.        

Its tough call but i don't see any clear winner here. Because no government will replace there own currency with crypto currencies. We can only hope that in future maybe government accept it. And we can use both Fiat and crypto currency.

I think both are important in their own way. We can use physical currency where ever we want, but for now sometimes it's difficult to use crypto currency because it's not used like cash still  but some big companies are accepting crypto currency as payment.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

These might be possible In many big country. But in most little country with little volume of traders will be very hard to reach 80%.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

My opinion is very different from that statement. I believe fiat can not be removed and crypto will also be implemented in the world. They both will run along side with each other.

2 minutes ago, Mohammad kobir said:

we have everyone is using "Bitcoin" or other crypto currency. Aside from that the value of the physical money compare to the digital money is much more stable. Bitcoin can change go down in a span of an hour but the physical money...

In my opinion it is difficult to to decide which currency is best,physical or digital as both of the currencies have their significant value. it is easy to make big transactions and online payment through bitcoin and it requires no fee on the other hand  value of physical currency remains the same or in other words we can say that it's values remains constant and stable.

We hope that it will be correct for the cryptocurrency to replace local currencies in the year 2021 and we treat them better, faster and very safe.

Each type of currency will exict, moreover, there are some interesting examples of symbiosis, such projects as government cryptocurrency in Sweden, Czech Republic and even poor Venezuela. The state would be glad to ban cryptocurrencies but at this stage of their develoment its already impossible.

I think there is not any winner between those two currencies very very important on our life, so I m not sure that cryptocurrency will exist right now if there is not fiat money, all cryptocurrency are exchange because the fiat money. Also in the future they will work together without problem.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion physical cash is going to win but the crypto currencies might also be adopted as a means of payment but I think crypto currencies can never scrap physical currencies because it's not everyone that can understand its use and applications

We know every currency has it own value.And no country can leave their parent currency.For exaple usd like other currency has their own value , bitcoin never replace this currency now or future.The main difference is crypto is nothing but  a digital currency.

Of course cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency isn't a stable coin. It is a profitable currency. That's why I think so.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

maybe that will happen but it need more than 2021 that is for sure people need more time to be able to be in the crypto need more free rules for this...

On my opinion cryptocurrencies cannot replace money currencies because it will be a big bidding if thats will happen due to cryptocurrencies you cannot define whether the value of it will up or down.

I don't think that the cryptocurrency will ever take the place of physical money, as the books are still there after inventions of amazing things...!!!! Radio, tv, mobile, conputer, but books are still there...physical mone have  it's worth...!!!

In my opinion, masters must be on a par, because its use will depend on the business where it will be applied. For example, in small companies and markets, physical money is better, but in the case of international companies or large markets in a country, cryptocurrency is always better.

we all know crypto is nice and it is the future , but it cant replace whole paper cash , because crypto is volatile and it fluctuates in every second 

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

There are no "winners" in this, and crypto is not designed to take out fiat cash. Physical cash on the other hand can be disappearing at least in europe but it's jsut replaced with electronic cash that governments can track more easily

This an relaxed question, crypto currency will certainly mislay to every real currency we give for the reason that not each person is by means of "Bitcoin" or other crypto currency. away from that the amount of the animal capital associate to the digital funds is a good deal further stable. Bitcoin be capable of revolutionize get down in a span of an hour but the tangible capital I hit upon it almost unbearable to move out down personally if you are living in a 1st globe country.