How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

It is a good idea and after some years even ten dollars every month now it can be a lot more from what we can think. We have to think of fees and find ways to reduce them if we transfer just a few money thoughl.

• +3 1

I am trying to invest $100 every month in Bitcoin but as a student I have many financial problems and usually I have less saved at the end of each month so I plan at least 50 dollars and up to 100 in the good days. 

• Useful or interesting 1

So far I am only relying on the rewards given by this forum but if I need to invest. The amount would depend upon profit. If I can earn good profit by investing only half of the previous month I would surely do this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I  do not  have enough money to make investment in any currency,  but when I will get the money from my posts, I will surely  invest at least 10% of my monthly earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are investors that invest a few money each months because they save from their wage or funds available to them. Lately we have seen americans buying with the airdrops of fiat dollars from their governments and buying bitcoin with them. I would do the same in their position as now they doubled their money.

• +2 1

How much is not actually important. Some people can invest only a few and others have cash in bank and can invest more. Some are not investing at all but see this as an opportunity to sell anything they are given and withdraw to cash immediately. I stay with my investment and try to increate in the cryptocurrencies I invest and trade too sometimes for cash but not very often.

As I love trading on cryptocurrencies because it is a very profitable trading in which we gain a lot. As every month currencies ups and downs keep happening, very concerned go to high level and he returns down. And in this way I like to invest in cryptocurrency at a time when its price is at the low level and then I send it as soon as the price of cryptocurrency goes up. And not only me, but every trader who trades like this achieves a lot of success and thus every month when the price of the crypto currencies is low, he invests on it and when it becomes more, then sell it in this way they get much benefit.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not known why we are need to invest every month. I am trader and made some good trader and also some investment but I am not think we are need to invest all the time for ever. We can have a good plan and this is it but we are need to invest what is properly and not everything we earn.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2020 at 3:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

The problem is not the size of the investment. I think $ 10 is enough to start investing, but we must first have good planning for the investment in order to avoid the risks.

• +1 1

It is best to invest money in cryptocurrencies in the long term because they are safe and the risks are lower, and any investor buys when the market is down.  As for me, I have not yet started investing in cryptocurrencies but now I am investing in an investment fund.  Talk tokens are good and in the long run they give a good deal

I invest approximately 200 dollars a month I invest them in several cryptocurrency platforms and I make more profits and I will start investing larger amounts since it is a good investment to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It's better to look at different sources like Twitter and Telegram and read the comments from people who are interested on this project. Then look at their roadmap and see whether it is a long term road map or a short term road map. If it's a long term road map then don't taking it serious.

• +2 1

I like to invest as much as I can, but i did not invest that much last years, because I had a gambling addiction so I feel like I will invest more now.

I make some investments on occasion. I invested on the big dips in 2018 and 2020 and I did some trades with Tron and some other coins that were good trades, then made a few bad trades too and now I stopped trading but only invest more in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I can't tell you how much I invest mate, this is  a bit rude asking don't you think? But I started investing and I want to learn how to protect my bitcoin and keep them safe. It will be a difficult path to learn and I am happy to be in cryptotalk, this is already making it easier for me.

Currently, I'm trying hard to invest 10-15 % of my monthly income in different cryptocurrencies. Roughly, I put 80 % in bitcoin and the rest on different altcoins. Also, if the price of any of this cryptos dumps to really low levels, I invest an additional amount, depending on my available capital. 

• +1 1

On 11/4/2020 at 1:54 AM, RAFUCHOO said:

Exactly I have working around a good capital in several crypto wallets and applications, which generate passive income from month to month.

I also earn something like your strategy. I have money in several exchanges and wallets. When i think i should transfer money here then i do . I get something in every month so i don't need to invest more.

• +2 1

After I watched videos about investing and trading. They said it is better to invest for long term because while it is under of investment there is a chance also to trade in higher prices then before the price before you invest it. It is like you are trading but the difference. Your money is still growing day by day than trading. You just need to wait the price falling down before buy it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Certainly, investing a small amount of money accumulatively will ultimately lead to a good amount of profits. Forum members can convert their profits into Bitcoin or YO and store them for the long term and they will definitely get good profits in the end.

• +1 1

I know some people that invest every month for years. There was a guy I knew that kept investing like that during 2017 until recently. It is a good strategy as this way you don't care about the price and perhaps these are people that have seen the truth. Only investing money they could afford to lose, and slowly in monthly installments.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Your talk about investing is good, but what will happen if you buy currencies while they are in a downward position in order to invest in them and do not rise and continue to decline. When buying any currency, the market must be carefully studied

As a trader I need capital every month so that my trades can still be executed, trading or investing, of course, everyone has a different amount. The money I invest to buy some coins is around $ 1000 per month if market conditions are good, but if market conditions are bad I sometimes stop trading and invest. Wait for the market to recover.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Bond07 said:

I also earn something like your strategy. I have money in several exchanges and wallets. When i think i should transfer money here then i do . I get something in every month so i don't need to invest more.

As a new member in the cryptocurrency world, I haven't start investing in to any coin, am looking for broad knowledge about cryptocurrency,and I think I am in the right place, in jus few days j have spend here,I have gained alot, I hope to invest some days also

I think it is better to develop an investment plan for the purchasing areas based on the analysis and allocate a certain amount per month for investment only and enter it in the form of parts to catch the best price areas.

I am investing in the btc $300 last year and i am getting daily $5 to $7 earning by investing in btc it is best way to earn money and its easy to trade we all need to invest in btc because the btc rates are growing and it will be cross $20000 in the future early we can earn money in this forum easily without investment we can make daily$3 by reading posts and doing comments and reactions also we just need to get the information about the btc and teading we can be rich and successful in the future with the help if btc.

• +2 3