How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

I think trading is much better then investment in cryptocurrencies. I rarely invest but I trade on a regular basis. There is a huge risk involves in investing in cryptocurrencies.

Investing in crypto is great and i think it would be so good that if one increase their investment every month so that their gain also increase continuously.

I haven't been investing in crypto for a while, but that doesn't mean I stopped believing it, I have been so much about earning it other than buying. I take on airdrops, use faucets, take offferwalls and also work in some forums by creating good contents.

😀

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In previous months I invested less than this month. Prices have plunged so it's a good opportunity to buy. This last week I bought for USD 75,- extra on top of my monthy investments.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well, im not totally investing some cryptocurrency coins, im just getting some ot it here in this forum by posting some ideas and thoughts about cryptocurrency, happy posting everyone.

So for I am student of Crypto I am getting knowledge and skills of it. I invest nothing so for. For all necessary information I will invest at least 1000$ in it for earnings

Right now I am a beginner. I have invested before, but it failed. So I decided to start over as a complete beginner and make my own profit and reinvest in a smarter way.

• +1 1

I don’t have much money to invest in crypto. I only work on earning free crypto. I don't have much investment in cryptocurrency.

Now my Invest on Crypto is Zero. I want invest on Cryptocurrency and it is My Dream. But i have No idea, that when it will be Successful. Because now I haven't Money for invest. 

I don't invest the same amount every month in cryptocurrency. I invest according to my research and knowledge and another main thing to notice is that the ups and down of the price . So i have ups and downs in doing investment every month

On 2/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, Musau said:

I havent started investing on crypto yet, i am currently earning alone here, because i dont have enough income to invest

Try in the same time of earning money to learn how to trade and how to know the charts more and more .

I usually invest 20% of what I get on work in crypto and hold most of it to get more profit with btc in the future, if this happens.

It is maximum $1000 investment per month. I have already invested some valuable crypto currencies in the Yobit exchange which gives me the daily profits and I am enjoying with earnings. I am not a bigger crypto investor I invest in the small amount. 

• +1 1

I invest approximately $ 50 every month in cryptocurrencies, I buy 2 cryptocurrencies with local currency daily, and I can make a great profit if I keep it for a year  I suggest to apply this to everyone. A great way to save money

So far I am new in this beautiful world. I am student and not have investment. I am getting knowledge about it. After develop knowledge and skills I will invest init

Before investing in digital currencies, you must have knowledge of digital currencies and the skill in trading. For me, I am satisfied with investing 100 is a small amount, but it achieves acceptable profits.

I got invested on 4 bitcoin mining sites 127$  half of profit is reinvest in this sites and half is for advertise to get direct referrals and my earnings is significant bigger.This metod is for fast earnings and no losing time to click ads on other sites!!!!!!

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I actually investing in crypto by just holding my earnings in this forum and preparing myself for a big event that might happen as time goes by we all know that we invest in crypto because we want to have profit. And its right because many people are successful by investing a little in. This field. 

still i don't invest anything in crypto because i am still learning the crypto but much interested in trading, for now i am just earning money from these kind of free sites, if i get some good money then i would invest for trading.

I am not investing with my money.. I prefer to trade with them to make good profits! I couldn't trust in any investing site because most of them are fake and about the exchanges most of them are giving a good percentage just if you invest in a dead coin!

Yes, investment is a good way to expand the amount of money that you own, and there is a difference between storing money only, and investing it in something that benefits us, investing money in trading is something more than wonderful, as I said in the future you will find yourself owning wealth, of course this is by learning.

Actually I am new here on cryptotalk side so I did not make any investment on this site it just my third day on the site so first of all I am interested to get enough knowledge before investing and this technique will be fruitful for me e because I think learning is earning I suggest you all new members that if you have come just now on this side and please get enough knowledge about this form and then start your work

If I converted it to Philippine Peso my total amount that I earned is something in 500-1000 PHP. But because for now Philippines is banned in paying I guess this time my earning will be low. But for me the money may become a way to invest more in crypto currency.