How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Great post dear friend you make a wonderful points for becoming a good trader so I think this post will be helpful for everyone who is trying to be good trader.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Kenan12 said:

, so the novice can learn and get experience from the two experts who are with him in the team

Yah new member in trading section should done a short time of trading curse so that they can have proper idea about trading tools..  Also now a days in youtube or in another social media there has lot of guidelines about trading but the problem is trading depends in your own market  anylysis ..               

Well, these are really useful advices for the trading in Cryptocurrency. But according to me, if you want to be good trader, them before trading, you must have to complete knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading and also must have full commands on trading which will help you to make decision about how to trade? When to trade? And, in which Crypto to trade. You shouldn't be given up on the any condition of the market of crypto. Stay focused on the crypto world.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The most important thing to do before starting trading is learning basics about it, learn how to analys a chart, how to interpret candles...ect, then you go through a testing period on which you invest a limited amount, after that you can trade with big amounts to maximize your earnings

First of All we should have knowledge information and experience for trading .To be a good trader it is necessary to have some knowledge about crytocrrunccies exchange rates for trading. Main thing is we know about the right time for Trading.

When we enter a buy position in any digital currency and we are dealing with daily trading, we must enter the appropriate point, analyze the chart and use technical indicators that give us a picture of the upcoming price movements. In the end, try to properly manage your capital and do not let fear control you. The most important thing is to stop the loss if the deal is reflected on you, because it is the only way to protect your money from burning.

Excellent advice, my friend. For me the most important thing is patience, not despair, every day try to understand more about the market and the conditions that set trends. Without a doubt, diversification is important too.

I think to be a good crypto trader you need to first acquire sufficient knowledge and skills about trading and then acquire sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Moreover, you have to have the ability to determine which cryptocurrency you can get the most profit from, then if you choose to trade by selecting a real site, you must be successful in trading.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:28 AM, MCSGlegend said:

I would add another point, learn from other people's mistakes as well as your own, sometimes it helped me a lot when I wanted to do something stupid.

True as if you can search the mistakes and learn form them then the chance of the loss will be reduced and you can avoid all those mistakes which other trader have done so far.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I really believed in this you theory we all need too access a patience  before we should com a good crypto trade and we should always sake for experience about the crypto currency market

On 1/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

En mi opinión, nos convertimos en buenos comerciantes de criptomonedas y ganamos más si ... adoptamos estos hábitos y los seguimos. No.1: Siempre preste atención al mercado de criptografía. No.2 Nunca pongas todos tus huevos en una canasta (Diversifica). No.3 Invierta lo que pueda perder. No.4 No seas codicioso. No.5 no invierte a ciegas. Último y más importante punto que es "Aprende siempre de tus errores".

Exactly and one of the mistakes I made was to start with all my savings and I was lucky not to have lost everything, thank you for reminding me of the experience I had previously, and I recommend that you always investigate in depth everything you want to do and thus avoid wasting your time and money.

• +1 1

The most important thing to be successful in the cryptographic world is to study to acquire the knowledge that allows us to know what we are doing, this will give us assurance that we are doing our job well. The other point that is very important is the emotional control that covers many aspects, if we handle these concepts we will be successful.

• +1 1

In my opinion, you can be a crypto trader by following some steps. Firstly you need proper research about crypto currency, without research you cannot learn about trading properly. Always try to buy crypto currency with low price and sell this when the market is high. By this you can get high profit. Always control your emotion, your emotions can kill your crypto life. Work honestly, you will do better than others.

• +5 1

5 Basics to Becoming a Crypto Trader

1. The Relationship Between Risk and Reward. A successful crypto-trader must understand the relationship between risk and reward. ...

2. Technical Analysis. ...

3.  News and Community Sentiment. ...

4. Order Types: Limits, and Stop Losses. ...

5. Self-Control.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Very good advice I congratulate you because people like you are the ones who contribute the most to this community, without a doubt this is the way you should always invest small fractions of your capital to avoid large losses or scams.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

First of all you need to learn the crypto trading and than invest some good amount of money in it and you start trading in it. Crypto trading is very easy and simple and you make good money in it easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We will  become the good good  trader  in cryptocurrency. Always  keep focus  on market  trend, attached  such  persons  which  are already  the  king of trading  world.  Their  opinions  about  trading will  helps  us a lot and can  make  us good  trader .

Trading is fun but not easy. Becoming a good trader needs a good effort. A good trader always needs to keep his eyes open and must know when to buy and when to sell. He must have good knowledge of coins. That is the most important thing

On 1/31/2020 at 6:32 PM, Sasaki said:

Well we can be a good crypto trader if we have enough knowledge about crypto and know how the market works.

Knowledge is the main factor and despite of having the knowledge we also have to review the market on daily basis for the crypto changes and the price drops and ups.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It is really hard to become a good trader. Knowledge is the main factor in trading. To become a good trader you have to be a lot of experience and knowledge. Without these you can't be good trader. Sometimes you have to take advice from experts. 

You give good advice my friend I think if we get more knowledge and experience about crypto trading we become a good traders . And you say right  we should always learn with our mistakes and if we  follow these habits which you create in your topic then we be comes big traders.

• +4 1

Yes my friend you can become rich so early with the trading if these digital currencies. But for this you have enough skills , experience and knowledge about this digital world. If you followed these points then you will become successful trader.

• +2 1

To become a good crypto trader you need more and more knowledge about crypto trading. Because without proper knowledge about of crypto trading you can't do anything thing. That's why I will recommend you to at first take knowledge from thai forum and than start trading. 

Yes my dear, I suggest you some way,  By this you can get high profit. Always try to buy crypto currency with price and sell those coin when the market price again risen, you will sell the coin with high rate. Cryptotalk forum is the best way for learning crypto currency. Without proper research, you will not get good result for your investment. I think you can understand It’s 

Cryptocurrency buying and selling involves speculating on fee actions through CFD trading account, or shopping for or selling the underlying coins via an exchange. A successful crypto dealer tune apprehend the connection between threat and reward. Upward thrust control measures volatility and the chance of bad consequences to an alternate. However,  a hit trader has to in no way run away from chance due to the fact rise and capability returns are positively correlated.

• +2 1