Notification not receiving. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Notification not receiving.

I am also having the same problem where I don't receive notifications anymore. I don't know if it's just on settings because I did not do anything or change anything in my settings. I never turned off the notifications as well. I'm glad that I am not the only one who experience this.

I have the same problem notification not received . And i won’t how i can fixed this problem

On 1/15/2020 at 12:09 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

Well you have to go in the notifications bar and turn on all the notifications type you want to receive in future.

Secondly if you post or comment something and you want to keep track of that post or comment then you before posting you need to check ☑ notifications bar before submitting your post. I hope this helps.

You click on the notification settings and see all your settings and allow it to notice .Please go to Account Settings then you can see the other setting on the right side and you will see the notification settings

We have a notification settings in here. There are different notifications in here too. You only need to set them in the setting, and scroll down, you'll see a lot of different kind notification, enable the ones that you want to have.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:09 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

I didn't face this kind of problem yet because i am a new member of this forum. I think thats a site bug and now this problem is solved.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:11 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

First you turn on your notification after that you will receive your notification in your profile sometime network is too much slow that's why it's happening please check your net connection or you can reload page may be it istechnical issue receiving notification is not a big problem if your problem is not solved then you can  connect with support team they will definitely solve your problem

Yes i agree with you my friend i have same opinion like you receiving notification is not a big problem if your problem is not solved then you can connect with support team they will definitely solve you problem

look there is an option for that double check you turned it on 
if the problem is still in your account try to send to help center 
or check notification manually until this problem is got fixed i do that check manually from my profile 

I am also not received any notifications of reactions or quote of other to my posts it means this facility is ended my forum may be due to huge community of crypto talk forum. 

I think the post problem started few weeks ago and I also don't receive notification in my account. Maybe the problem is from the server or the bot has problem in sending the notification

If you want to be receive notification then turn on " Notify me of replies " so that you can receive your notifications and you can also get notification from new post is you turn on follow

I think there is a problem on receiving the notification from the site. I don't of the problem has been solved or not. I have also enabled all the notification in the settings. But still no notification. 

I also think that the forum notification feature was broken or there was a problem because I didn't get a notification right now, and I prove it because my reputation is growing, but I have no notice about getting my response point there's I'm not sure if you also get this experience. ?

On 1/15/2020 at 1:53 PM, Fattkidd said:

When posting or commenting if you want to be receive notification then turn on " Notify me of replies " so that you can receive your notifications and you can also get notification from new post  is you  turn on FOLLOW on this forum.

Hey friend I also don't receive the notification but after reading your post I understand it and turn on my notification now I have recive my all notifications 

This platform had an update you should check the notification setting and turn on those things you want to be notified with. It was been an issue by the other member but now I think it is been solve already.

Well i did not know about it because this did not happen to me but i will say that there would be some issues with the forum the admin well fix it you dont need to be scare of it.

I also believe am not getting notifications but am sure they will come so , there are so many ways that we are not able to get them so its that important to really try and get them so very important. am not sure if am making the right posting or not

You maybe turn off your notification. In few days ago i am also not getting any notification after turn on my notification i received now. Or if you want then when you replay turn on notify me of replies then you will get.         

Fine perhaps as you don't spasm on your acquaint me of replies, you be capable of observe it at what time you are benevolent replies to someone. subsequently experiment with to rotate it on and make out if you cant even grasp notifications.

Yes this happens sometimes but just once you to your notifications setting on this forum and it's on or not. And after posting or commenting on any post turn on notify me feature and submit the reply.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:23 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

I also face this same  problem but I don't know why this is happening. This problem start some days ago. so I also know that how to solve this problem? 

Hey friend I agree with you I think you don't turn on your notifications in your sitting turn on you notifications and receive it 

I also don't know,  why is that happening!  From the last few days I'm also facing same problems. If someone give me good reputation / quote,  I don't get any Notification.