How to use search filters function properly in this forum? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

How to use search filters function properly in this forum?

I do not think that this feature is present in the forum, but you can see and know the topics that you have read or have not done through the cloud at the beginning of each topic title if it is in black then you have answered it and if it is in white then you have not read it before

THINK POSITIVE

You will see a mark before the title of each topic is a white or black cloud and through this you can know the topics that you have read and participated in and that did not do so

Life is great and enjoy it

You can use the sort by time and search for the topic I have not tried this option yet, but to make it easier search for the name you want and choose the topic you want to get the information even if it is old

we use filter to  control the visibility of topics for example if you want to see some topics with the name or with by date thrn this filter and sort option will be usefull tobget what we want to see.

This is a really good topic to learn from on how to search so as to avoid so many ways to spam the forum.

If you want to search for a specific topic you can search for it by putting the name in the search box and if you want to know the new posts then you should go to the unread posts feature and put a filter on the date of the day that you want to show posts in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That highlight does not occupation well. I tried to waste the divide about the forum.There were thousand of keywords that are searched.Hope this may be predetermined quickly as promising

I thinks that you need to use the sort filter...by the use of sort filter you can view that which post you dont have post before..so please use thr sort filter..

I also facing same problem search fillter not working perfectly showing already commented topics and no any other button to see only unread topics I hope cryptotalk add unread topics button.

19 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I also facing same problem search fillter not working perfectly showing already commented topics and no any other button to see only unread topics I hope cryptotalk add unread topics button.

The easiest way to distinguish topics that we have responded to is to follow the topic. There is a checkmark in the upper right corner. That's a sign we have responded to the topic.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

8 hours ago, RobertoAllison said:

My opinion is, The filter is for what you exactly want to learn more about, If you like Mobile phone apps topics then you can choose mobile apps using filter so that you get relevant post regarding mobile apps like you do on YouTube or in other platforms its kinnda same.All the best...

The filter is the sort in the forum that is where you will be able to arrange the list of post to your own liking.

On the off chance that you need to see new themes, you need to look, by perusing title you can figure is that point new to you or not? Be that as it may, In the event that you need to look through those points in which you have never posted, at that point there is a basic methodology, in theme rundown of any area, you can check the shade of visit symbol. In the event that it is dark, you ought not post once more, On the off chance that it is dim, at that point additionally you ought not. Be that as it may, On the off chance that it is in white shading, you can post your remark there in light of the fact that it will be new.

Dear friend, from the get go you return home than go to any one gathering than you see on the other left site click start another topic and you see some choice yet on the off chance that you select beginning a date than you door new topic post.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:22 PM, alaina1001 said:

What I do whenever I would look for new posts, is go to the "sort" option then press the start date. It's actually one of the ways  I find new posts. But you can also just press the next page over and over until you'd find a topic that you still haven't commented on. 

Yes i find new post  , but you can also just press the next page over and over  until  you did find a topic that you still havent commented on , these is a good thing to which you will gain something good out of it . There are so many  other ways  you can also  look for a topic .

I think we could not search or filters others profile. if we can search others profile then tell me please so I can search my friends profiles and can follow them

You can find topics that you haven't comment by click next under all topics in each sections, you will find many topics there which you have not comment in them but also you can use the sort method and choose date and then you will see all posts for that day.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Nice post, search filter is one of the best feature of this forum because with the help of this feature we can easily see today posts, most replied posts, most view posts, etc. I always using this feature.

It is just straight forward. Go to the search button, click on it then you select how you want it filtered, mark it and input what you need to search and search your thing. There is no problem with the search button  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Before publishing a topic, for one or another, I enter a request to search for a topic. If the same word and meaning appears in the request, then I try not to publish the post. 

I think is good to use key words that connect with your search or topic you can find a lot of posts so try specific key words.

We all need this feature to know the posts that we have participated in and the whole new posts, but the old post may appear with more comments than the recent post

I think that the filters face some problems in the forum until this time because I also talked to me about the same problem as I set a date and a specific day for posts, but despite all this, old posts continue to appear to me

On 1/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, alaina1001 said:

What I do whenever I would look for new posts, is go to the "sort" option then press the start date. It's actually one of the ways  I find new posts. But you can also just press the next page over and over until you'd find a topic that you still haven't commented on. 

This comment is right just follow this for you to solve that problem, We are same in strategy to find new posts to comment with. 

Just follow this for you to know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I find that the easiest way to tell if you have already replied to a topic or not is to use the message icon that appears on the side. If the message icon is black then it means that you have already contributed to that topic, however if it is white then you have not yet commented in that post. However, if you are set on using the filtered search results, then i would say sort it by start date and the ones that were started after your last log in will naturally be those that you have not yet replied to.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769