How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

You can become rich with bitcoin by trading. You just need to learn how to trade then find a capital to start and maybe in 2 - 3 years you will be a rich person. You can also invest your crypto and earn daily interest, if you will have good capital you can also become rich with that.

On 7/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, the important thing to do is to know how can you handle your money here especially in trading and investing because here, you have a high percentage to be getting rich but you need to take a long time by waiting for a better value.

I don't think there is a high chance to get rich. In fact the last two and a half years chances are not so good. There are a few occassions but mostly the market is driven by just speculation and needs nerves of steel at some points.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I don't think there is a high chance to get rich. In fact the last two and a half years chances are not so good.

Well, i didn't drop any years when we will become rich here in cryptocurrency, if you just continuing what you're doing here right now, you can harvest some money in the future.

• +1 1

high risk and high profit too ..  you can trade and invest. When the price is cheap you buy the coin, if you store it for a long period of time then the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. When the price is expensive you sell the coin and see your profit can be doubled.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

Nice idra that you want to be rich by doing crypto trading.. Yah in this world lot if people still do trading on different currency and unfortunately they get much profit fron it but the risky thing is,you need to be careful about trading because you wont get notice when you lose your money.. Its totally  like   gambling     

• Useful or interesting 1

What you are saying is how to be rich. The answer is by working hard and smart. If you have BTC then you can do some trade with them or your can invest them in any crypto assets from top 100 in coin markets cap. That a good long term investments plan.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think the best investment is your best investment and the best profit you need to trade but you have to wait carefully and not trade every time you have to wait and see the market and do it at the best time and make monthly goals

Seriously getting rich is difficult as the days of holding for a few months or a few years and watching your investment rising day by day are long over. A lot of holders expect this to become a reality again and Bitcoin reach 100K in a year, but I can only give this possibility a really small chance of happening.

• +2 1

The probability of chances is 50% that you could be rich and there is no certainty here. Nevertheless, No where in the world is easier than Crypto to get rick quickly. If you also have a lot to invest, then the bigger the chance to get rich. On the other hand if you only have a little amount of investment then getting rich would take a lot of years. So It will depend on how much you have.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Seriously getting rich is difficult as the days of holding for a few months or a few years and watching your investment rising day by day are long over. A lot of holders expect this to become a reality again and Bitcoin reach 100K in a year, but I can only give this possibility a really small chance of happening.

I believe that it is still a reality as there is still a big gap between the people who are using crypto now and the ones who are not, those people who are not only mean one thing (more demand in the future and the more the demand the higher the price)

• Useful or interesting 1

May be you should move to the trading in order to get rich earl, but you should consider that its little bit risky to trade. And 1btc is not just any alternative coins, its a huge amount and need a extra time to get similar money. May be you have to invest a little bit more to make 1btc.

As you have been advised, this is of course trading.  But this is a complex business and takes a lot of time and investment.  This is work on yourself in the first place.  Secondly, training and technical analysis.  Another important aspect is quick decision making and psychological balance.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

If you want to become successful and rich with the help of bitcoin you need to work hard. Because it doesn't matter how big you can invest if you can't manage it in order for it to grow you will fail to become reach. You need to have knowledge, strategies and techniques on how you will make it grow.

32 minutes ago, Billahi said:

You can also try to trading bitcoin, which can give you a profit in bitcoin or usdt so you can buy more bitcoin if bitcoin price is down with your usdt. Before you try trading, you should have the skill, and you can learn from many sources because you cannot make a profit if you cannot analyze the market. The better your skills, the more profit you will get so you must learn more and more lessons about trading so you will be able to make a profit.

From my experience you surely can get profit of trading bitcoins becoming rich is another thing it requires big investment and some sort of expertise.

It is possible to trade, but you must take into account the loss, because trading is not a condition that you completely profit from it. There is likely to be a loss or profit from the matter because it is difficult and requires a lot of skills.

Trading is a very good idea to be able to earn money, but that also needs money to start it. And of course you have to listen to some advice in order not to lose your money.

If you want to be rich off bitcoin, then you can start forex trading. Because Forex trading is better that estate business, but you have to learn it before doing it, the plus point in forex trading is that you can practice even 6 months in forex using demo accounts, when you feel that you are now expert you can invest and earn heavy more than investing in a real estate business. 

one of the best point in investment is patient, you should be invest your money with careful for do not lose all your money, in trading you can earn good profit but you should be Learning trading

1 hour ago, benalmoh88 said:

in trading you can earn good profit

You can easily lose the profits and end up losing. While a bull run is reducing this possibility, still we haven't been in one in more than 2,5 years now. Anyway we have some opportunities to reduce risk if we bought low after certain dips but this year the timeframe was too short.

The better your skills, the more profit you will get so you must learn more and more lessons about trading so you will be able to make a profit. If you want to start trading you should first understand how the concept of trade and investment in the crypto world, then you determine which coins you want to trade or invest after learning the concept.

The best, easiest and fastest way is to master trading and analysis of all kinds and start trading with the money you have in exchange for bitcoin pairs to accumulate the largest number of satoshis, and then sell them with the rise and buy them with the decline.

It's very simple! You can participate in various contests, promotions from various exchanges, for example, IOBIT - it's really cool! Also, you should learn how to trade, thanks to which, you will be able to provide for yourself. and your family! This is very interesting, the main thing is not to give up!

I figure the principal thing you'll do is to know more and addition information about exchanging before you go to dynamic exchanging. Simply be cautious and remember that exchanging the crypto market is extremely dangerous.

On 1/14/2020 at 3:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

Making money with crypto might be easy but becoming rich is a lot of work. You can still achieve this with trading but you are going to need a lot of capital. Crypto can make you rich but you also need to look for the right tools so that you don't lose a lot of money along the way.

22 hours ago, Cryptostar321 said:

You can definitely invest in Bitcoin because it is a great cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin is going to increase in the upcoming years. So if you invest now then you can become rich.

Your idea of investment is awesome, if we invest and forget coins now in the coming years we could be rich, but i suggest that we explore more options than just bitcoin, there are better coins out there to invest in.  coins that would real make us rich.