How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

On 1/14/2020 at 9:08 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

you want to become a rich very soon, then you have to learn to trading. Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin. If you invest $1000 dollars and gradually and strategic trade 1or 2 years than offcourse you become rich.

Yes i totally agree with you but you need to be very patient. And also some time trading using bitcoin can be very much risky.

You just need to invest reasonable amount  and donot be greedy for more or all at same time. 

people become rich of bitcoin when they invest their own money in crypto and also they invest a lot in it, after that you start scalping with your money and make thousands a day.

16 hours ago, Nayeem Hasan3383 said:

When the price is cheap you buy the coin, if you store it for a long period of time then the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. When the price is expensive you sell the coin and see your profit can be doubled.

That is simply holding with that you will be rich but it is safe and will take long time than trading

3 hours ago, rupa said:

it is a lengthy process.. you cannot' be rich at a moment.. you have to keep patients while you are investing in bitcoin..

yea people should understand its not easy to be rich right away because you will need to wait for a while to make money as we all know coins take time to fly.

Start digging Bitcoin to make a profit every day without hardware. Look for payment programs. Services: New Investment Project, Diamond Hype List, Premium Investment Project. Trusted by Million

if you really don't have a lot of capital to get started, my suggestion is to look for a bounty campaign or airdrop to get crypto. then the crypto that you get before you can proceed to trading or long-term investment. little by little if you are patient, you can succeed here.

I think Bitcoin is not tools to get rich quick. In my opinion you need doing working on traditional job first, i recommended apply on sales job. So you can see how wonderful sales world, you can get some experience and also science about selling. When you get salary, just move some to trading. Learn trading and make your strategy. I am sure you can growing your money time to time if you already know it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The only way you can earn regularly from trading crypto is if you're experienced.

To gain experience, you have to trade frequently.

If you trade frequently, you will make some losses along the way — it's normal.

Don't let the losses discourage you, keep experimenting different trading techniques till you learn the ropes.

The method you use in trading will eventually determine your success NOT the coin you trade.

Become rich in crypto currency is a long run. But if you have patience and strategy, there's a chance to meet your goals. Just take a time to learn the advance strategy in investing and trading to have a good guide in thr future.

Sure you are talking right, many of people are only complicated on getting rich through cryptocurrencies while they don't learn a lot about crypto

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Many people want to rich in short time so i can tell them to use internet way how to store or collect the bitcoine. In my opinion everyone can solve their economic situation with crypto because they can earn on cryptocurrency. By working on cryptocurrency anyone can solve their economic problem.

I think .. all that's depind about how much time you want to be reach .. its a real project like the investment project in real life .. if your capital is big so your profits will be big too

Bitcoin is not a tool and any thing speical which give you something for become rich its just a payment system which is using for transactions if you want o become rich then surely you need to invest and have some good trading skills because without these things you cannot be rich its very childish if someone want to be rich just after adopting this bitcoin its not going to happen.

Of course you can get rich by Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency which is the most expensive and famous so if you want to to enrich your BTC then I think you should try the simple technique of stock exchange by selling the currencies when the price is high.

I think that when the price of Bitcoin is like buying or stocking Bitcoin with some amount of money, when that Bitcoin price goes up, selling them will easily become rich. This is my opinion. 

Well,  you can't invest in bitcoin because you don't have money stop dreaming work for it!!  

Use your skills,  use your knowledge and you will become rich even you don't have money to invest because you will earn bitcoin by your knowledge trust me it's work!  

Edited by Fleur de Bleau

4 minutes ago, smithgerald said:

You need a big capital in order to become rich. You should hold for long term just choose a potential crypto

Big capital?  Are you sure ? 

Bitcoin is risky investment and if you don't have knowledge about this your big capital will lose. Especially because of volitile market that will push your emotions to sell at dump price because of fear of lossing more. 

Buy work and buy learn how to trade there is a lot of ways you should find your way tat make you more confidant...

• +1 1

12 hours ago, HaliruKuchi said:

If you can work hard then u can become rich just that you have to put much effort  to the work that you are doing every blessing day

I have been working hard in crypto, but i have been falling so many times into gambling and lost most of my money.

• +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:08 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

If you want to become a rich very soon, then you have to learn to trading. Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin. If you invest $1000 dollars and gradually and strategic trade 1or 2 years than offcourse you become rich.

Bitcoin is a highly volatile crypto coin and in every three to four year cycle pumped high and give us good profits and make all time new high.

Well if you want to become rich from bitcoins then you have to know how to trade cause is one of the means you will surely succeed in crypto world. So go with trading

The first thing you have to do right now is go and learn, learn, learn and then try to invest some money in Crypto and start trading then you will learn more and start making own strategy to win and get profit

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We have the similar envisage about fatty but I be able to accompany you lone tolerate specter with out knowledge, that dangerous. For newbie like us dawn with free process is the privilege phase and make an effort to built your handiness by by means of demonstration report and line competition. lengthy journey to grow to be rich, accordingly organize your self in gain way.