Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Eso sera muy dificil que suceda casi imposible, dado que las criptomonedas son monedas virtuales por los momentos, y cada país tiene una constitución el cual no le permite realizar dicho cambio de su moneda.

Crypto currency has come a long way and as technology and cashless policy are coming up we can say it can definitely replace all national currency. It is becoming more legalised for purchase so is a matter of time. 

And my answer  is yes look mister there is many  crypto currencies but i believe  on bitcoin bitcoin cross 9 thousand today tell any currency  who have ability  to cross this line so i think the crypto currency is much better then all 

On 1/14/2020 at 5:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Well the final decision will depend to the government officials in every country either they are willing to replace their current fiat to crypto currencies someday. 

But if they will decide to replace it, I am sure that they will make sure that they will be ready for it like they are going to fix first all the hurdles that will likely to happen upon the replacements of fiat and it will surely take time. 

10 hours ago, ratul43 said:

Every type of currency has a range of uses. Cryptocurrency is used for trading or for quick currency exchange. For regular currency... it is used in official and daily and commercial transactions because it is central.. 

Nakamoto plan was not for bitcon to be used in trading it was for payment, but looks like trading found opportunity and took it.

One of the common denominations of a country's currency, though one can use cryptocurrency instead of business when traveling, is Fiat once the cryptocurrency is accepted and adaptedI personally think that it is very unlikely that cryptocurrencies are going to replace all national currencies...

Cryptocurrency is basically a currency that is mostly decentralized and no policies or laws govern it. General Chat Chat LoungThis kind of thing is good for you if you want more privacy but it creates a tool for illegal activity and once hacked you will need insurance. General Chat Chat LoungIf they are allowed to do so, it is up to the government. There is no doubt that it is possible, however...

So far the dollar has not provided them.Whatever the case, I think just like the dollar, crypto can be a broad currency for trade and investment around the world আমার In my opinion, it is incredible that cryptocurrency provides all the national currency because each country has incredible financial difficultiesThere are fancy coins with special incentives...

In my opinion, this will not happen soon, it will take a very long time to exchange all national currency for cryptocurrency.

On 14/1/2020 at 04.07, kingsbtc said:

Ini seperti mata uang kripto mengambil alih, jika Anda memeriksa dengan baik Anda akan menemukan ada begitu banyak mata uang kripto di coinmarketcap.

Pertanyaan saya adalah Apakah mata uang kripto akan menggantikan semua mata uang nasional?

until whenever this will not happen even though crypto is increasingly widely known by many people and growing in the future of course crypto will not be able to replace the national currency

I think my answer will be not really possible for now for a reason, because in so many countries you cannot use digital currency to purchase any goods outside digital world in order to make use of cryptocurrencyyou need to exchange with fiat, for now cryptocurrency is dominating the digital world. 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

It seems too much tough for the crypto currencies to take over fiat currencies. Currently the most powerful currencies in the world are fiat. If you take a look on cryptomarket cap which is currently only 2.87 billion which is very less from fiat markets in the world. So it will take many of years to compete fiat currencies. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I dont think so that i will be happen.  B8 if this happen it will be a great news for crypto lovers 

I don’t think it will happen any time soon. Unlike crypto, fiat money is easy to control. What’s more, fiat is trusted by people all over the world. Even so, there’s a possibility of more people adopting crypto use in the near future.

Cryptocurrencies may become like banknotes in the near future. While financial institutions and governments began to realize the growth of digital currencies. Blockchain technology ensures that encrypted transactions are recorded securely.

There are already such countries where cryptocurrency has replaced the national currency - this is Venezuela. There are about 200 states in the world. Not everyone will choose the development of cryptocurrencies. For success, such countries as the USA, China and the EU will be enough.

• +1 1

I do not think that it will be used by the country because it will be risky for a nation if their is not interested in their coin then the price will be so low and that will bad happen but if they set price that coin will not go down on that price maybe possible.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Maybe cryptocurrencies are going to replace all national currencies but that's only going to happen if governments start creating their own cryptocurrency because bitcoin cannot become a national currency 

Yes you can Exchange your crypto any other coins. But i have no knowledge about this topic. Buy if your country support crypto i think you can exchang your crypto to national currency.    

According to me, Bitcoin will not replace the national currency. However, I do not know if Bitcoin will one day be replaced in international currency in the future.

I don’t think that it will happen. Because national currency are legal in all countries Where crypto are banned and illegal in many countries.So national currency are known by all people in all over the world.           

l don:t think cryptocurrency will replace all national currency. Cryptocurrency will continue to gain more acceptance in different countries, but as a result of its volatility and control, not all countries will accept it and even if they accept the use in the counties, it will not replace their nation currency. 

No never. This can't happen in the human history. Beacuae the physical currency is the foundation of financial system. Both can do their respective work.in parallel. So we can't do that.

I think it will not replace all currencies.You are still exchanging your crypto to your county's fiat currency or not? To turn crypto currency to the real money in your case, eventually, you make transaction in your own currency. This world is still struggling to receive crypto as the payment methods in the various field. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, noihill said:

I think it'll never supplant all of the nations monetary forms since to begin with of all, cryptocurrency is unstable and I think a volatile money isn't perfect for utilize of installment, but in case somebody finds a way on how will a cryptocurrency can be utilize as a great way for installment at that point maybe it'll alter the money that's utilized within the world.

A future for money will be controlled by the ferocious currencies because it has many advantages that make it continue and strongly in the financial transactions market. It is a good idea to use our digital currencies for payment instead of money. It also cannot be controlled by banks.

No, not for this cheek. We cannot do without national foods, but certainly much greater benefit can be achieved through digital currencies. There are many things that will make it easier. This is my opinion.