Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Cryptocurrency will use very much in this time national currency remain in function too. I didn't think it would happen in next 20 years. Because many people are still unknown with digital coins.

It seems to me that cryptocurrency can become a national currency only in the deep future. Humanity is not yet ready to accept cryptocurrency on such high realities.

It is true that in coinmarketcap there are many digital currencies, but many countries have their own local currency for decades. In a short time, the digital currency cannot come to take its place because the local currency represents the national identity and represents a social and economic value, but the digital currency can be like the dollar where  Every country allows the circulation of the dollar and sets the exchange rate, but this procedure requires laws and judicial decrees

This is impossible, in order to freeze the entire state monetary unit the whole state is obliged to accept it, for this one it has the opportunity to arrange only the main monetary unit and product. Bitcoin is away from acceptance and defense, and I believe that actually we do not need to lean bitcoin into a space where they never have every chance of being present.

Es imposible o poco probable que eso ocurra ya que la moneda nacional de cada país es su unidad de cambio fundamental para todo tipo de transacción económica, ademas de ser un emblema mas que identifaca su nacionalidad. Incluyo tanto a monedas de papel como a monedas de metal.

I believe that yes, currently crypto has positioned itself in a good place and I believe that in the long term some countries will obtain for crypo as almost official currencies, but it may be that when its implementation is made it may become a bit complicated to make everyone understand the people involved, and it may take a long time to get used to the process, but I think it may be possible.

Probably It will not go to happen, Because many governments don't even legalized cryptocurrencies. and besides that cryptocurrencies has the same use as money, the only difference is cryptocurrencies are virtual money only used online, although Bitcoin is a expected because of limited supply.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Until now I have not known any country in which its national currency has been replaced by a cryptocurrency, I see it very far from that happening, it is necessary that there is a controlled system that is why the national currency is centralized, while cryptocurrencies travel more in what digital. Greetings.

Bitcoin has a good chance to grow a lot as an investment and be adopted for this reason. Other cryptocurrencies have a chance to be used for payments. Maybe only the ones with very low fees will achieve this and maybe the lightning network will help Bitcoin to succeed in payments too.

• +2 1

The report concludes that the next step to avoid falling behind in the world’s economy will be a result of the fiat–crypto flip. The concept, while interesting, still comes with its flaws, such as the fact that global adoption

• +2 1

Everything can happen. This is a question of when it can happen and it can be in ten years or in a hundred years. The national currencies have many disadvantages and problems that cryptocurrencies are solving. It is the best alternative we have today and will be better with the following years.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes I run out of reactions easy and I have to give negatives to some posts that have no meaning at all as this one but I fail. So I will try to give meaning to this post with my comment instead and make it less useless. All nations have a currency. Some share a currency like the euro is. All nations have the currency and using it to fight against the errors of the economic system they are running on, currently the dominant system is capitalism. So first of all you have to learn about all of this which is probably two or three books of material you have to learn and then you can begin understanding money. Money is probably a subject that requires around three or four years of your life to learn.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

I don't think it will replace it as governments will not allow their national currency to be replaced by a decentralized currency.

What if it could happen is that they allow the exchange with their local currency in a natural way, since they could take it as the current dollar that although you have in the case of Peru soles we also exchange with dollars and Euros, then bitcoin would be one more currency with your established exchange rate.

I think that this will evetually happen and everyone will recognize the importance of some cryptocurrencies that are not inflating too much but in control and under certain criteria. I don't think Bitcoin can be used to replace currencies but for other reasons.

• +3 1

I think that there are countries that to save the impression of money are going to adopt some cryptocurrency or are going to create their own token. Other countries will allow cryptocurrencies as a payment method. But they will be part of our daily life

Right now it looks like it will. May be we will have a global crypto currency which will be accepted by everyone. But bitcoin will not be that currency i think because it have a very limited supply. So for mass adoption may be there will be new form of stable currency will be introduced. But it takes time and will not happens so soon.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

To my own thought i don't think that the crypto can ever replace the fait currency of the market. Because the paper currency has a different value. Now we can't completely depend on the e-currency it is not completely developed that much

On 13/1/2020 at 15:07, kingsbtc said:

Es como si la moneda criptográfica se estuviera apoderando de ella, si lo revisas bien, descubrirás que hay tantas monedas criptográficas en coinmarketcap.

Mi pregunta es ¿Reemplazará la moneda criptográfica a toda la moneda nacional?

If the digital currency is the future or electronic payments, but whether one of these two options will replace the fiat, without a doubt, it will only take years in my opinion, I believe in 2050, and we are in those greetings

• +1 1

I am think not but we are not know a lot about what can happen we are only know that cryptocurrency is the best we have now and it is fight by government to not allow it to be expant into all the world. They are not want because they are have the currency they can use and manipulate but not with Bitcoin.

Personnellement, je pense qu'il est très peu probable que les crypto-monnaies remplacent toute la monnaie nationale, la monnaie d'un pays est l'une de ses identifications, bien que lorsque l'on voyage, il puisse recourir à l'utilisation de crypto-monnaies au lieu de négocier des fiat une fois les crypto-monnaies acceptées et adaptées.

Cash is easy to use, it's still better use-case rather than the internet payment. And blockchain itself needs to be developed more for fast payments. I have seen people avoiding crypto due to the complex system of private keys, non reversal of transactions in case of mistake, these things discourage people.

• +1 1

Crypto currencies can replace them if people come to know about their benefits and the nations provide security to crypto by accepting them and legislating about them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There will be a possibility for some countries to use Bitcoin instead of a currency that is hyperinflating. Maybe have some Bitcoin payments together with the currency and test if this can help the economy. But they will need to remove the useless cash by half for many months until it reaches back to where it started.

Perhaps in the distant future, but for the moment paper and crypto currency will coexist, since not all over the world they are implemented, there are countries that do not allow their use.

• +1 1