Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

I Don't think so

Cause crypto has there own currency and changing there currency there will be many problems

So i Don't think they will do that      

This is completely false because cryptocurrency does not replace all currencies because each national has other economic challenges along with other prices.There are other currencies and now the dollar is not denominated in dollars and dollars, but I think the dollar can be the highest currency for trading and investment.

I believe so yes, it might take time but with the time that is coming its going to be very easy to make something out of crypto, and its going to be very easy tow rok on this crypto world so yes I believe it can and it will, its only a matter of time and everything will be perfectly set

Not at all. Cryptocurrency is an online based currency. It cannot be controlled by anybody. But national currency is such kinds of currency which is controlled by the government. So no country will allow crypto to replace the national currency. 

On 1/14/2020 at 4:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

I don't like it much if crypto replaces fiat currency. I mean fiat currencies must still exist. If indeed one day is completely digital, then let the fiat currency itself adopt the blokchain. don't eliminate them from this world

In my opinion this will not happen, since one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is that they are by nature decentralized and would be a very difficult and even impossible task to carry out. In addition, it should be noted that the currencies are part of the identity of a country, and that governments must obtain taxes to comply with the provision of some services (which is difficult if the current currency were some crypto).

For sure it will one day! But I don't see it soon since there are a lot of old people who have trouble working with the new technologies. But in the next years we will see it more and more as an alternative to cash used by younger generations.

Of course go yes. Cryptocurrencies have greater advantages than national currencies in every way. The only thing missing is support from the public and governments, and an investment to obtain the devices that allow its use.

No, it will not because cryptocurrency is not good to use as physical money because it's price is changeable. So if people use it then they face a problem from it because of volitality. So cryptocurrency will not replace national or physical money. 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

There is no possibility of crypto market replace the fiat currency because this is only virtually we buy or sell and even for using of buying products online stores and enjoying it..

Let us think about another thing because this can not happen. Politically, bitcoin can be controlled. Other cryptocurrencies  can also be controlled by governments.  

I think, cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace fiat money, fiat is more stable in value and also easy to use as a payment instrument. Fiat will not disappear and can still be used in the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This will never happen. Physical currencies were here since ages and nothing will make people trust virtual currencies more than a currency that they can touch physically with their hand.

25 minutes ago, Naylor89 said:

I think, cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace fiat money, fiat is more stable in value and also easy to use as a payment instrument. Fiat will not disappear and can still be used in the future.

What about stable coins issued via crypto? isn't this almost the same as fiat money. do you think they have a chance to replace fiat currency? Indeed, in theory fiat money will never be replaced at any time

Let is hop so in 2050. It can even be more. Continues will have their own Blockchain and cryptocurrencies  and later can leave fiats. 

Dear mate I simply understand you here even if cryptocurrency are used in some countries for payments it still doesn't mean that cryptocurrency will take over the national currency I don't see it happen now and not even in a few years to come

17 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I think this can't be happen in the near future! there are a lot of countries against this crypto currencies project! but the good thing is that some of them are working on their own crypto currencies!

Yes my friend that this matter is almost impossible because the countries refuse to deal with cryptocurrencies in order not to cause harm to the economy of the country

I don't think it will happen may be stock replace to crypto currency but national currency replace crypto currency its not a possible dude 😉 

It won't be, cryptocurrency will be an investment asset, which is a very popular investment asset in the world, I think it will replace the stock.

No, cryptocurrency can't replace the fiat money and all national currency. Because price of crypto is volitale that's why this will be alternatives payment only. 

On 1/14/2020 at 4:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

I don't think that will ever happen. because fiat money is an object that will characterize a country. the biggest possibility will occur is a national economic system that will mimic the economic system on the blockchain.