How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

It has a least number of people that know about crypto currency. I hope that they will open their minds about crypto and appreciate the advantages of it.

It is difficult to tell the percentage of how much people know about crypto in my country but my friend Circle    use crypto and i can not say anything about my country people's who know about crypto    

I think a very small percentage of Bitcoin is known in my country, some people do not even trust that you can profit from the Internet

bitcoin and rest of them don't want to know. In my country bitcoin has no regulation but have negative perceptive bitcoin is " financial devil ", it will break all value in every financial side. 

As the Crypto is Banned in Nepal, there's no any statistics related to the people using cryptocrrency. But only few neapalese are in cryptos, beacause of the countries policy and trade of Bitcoins is still considered illegal in Nepal. So, there no any details stat on how many people using or getting to know about the cryptocurrency.

in my country there are a small amount of people know about crypto but i try to discuss with my friends about crypto and give them some advice about crypto

In my country, I do not know, but it is assumed that there is a lot despite the state’s attendance on dependence on it, but there are fans of electronics and promoters that are close to a quarter of the rising generation, and it is possible that it will recur as long as it promotes encryption between them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that very little , I have a very poor country and I think that only 5% of all people really use and understand cryptocurrency in my country

There are many people that knew about cryptocurrency and everyday people are taught about cryptocurrency and they are willing to engage in it

9 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

There are many people that knew about cryptocurrency and everyday people are taught about cryptocurrency and they are willing to engage in it

That's great while in my country if you want teach anybody about crypto you got to teach them how to use the internet first, makes it so difficulty.

Actually in my country I think there are lot of people who knows about cryptocurrencies but knowing the percentage would be very hard because I can't actually know the total amount of people who knows about cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know how many people in my country know about cryptocurrency, I think very little because in my country still not everyone uses bank cards.

6 hours ago, Trofimova said:

I don't know how many people in my country know about cryptocurrency, I think very little because in my country still not everyone uses bank cards.

If not everyone uses banks cards then that means they use crypto instead, or I'm i wrong? or is it that in your country cash is more preferred.

It's difficult to say how many people in our country know crypto. However most people in the world use crypto and know about crypto. It is the most popular site and the only way to make money easily. The number of members will gradually increase in the crypto market.

18 hours ago, alex72 said:

There are many people who knows about crypto in my country. but most of them do not know properly about cryptocurrency their knowledge is a little bit. That's all I can say about.

There is hope for them to know more about the cryptocurrency, in my own country, only few people knew about cryptocurrency and they are not even making the use of the opportunity in cryptocurrency

On 1/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

The ratio varies from country to country, but it is difficult at the present time to estimate and know the number of people that deal in current cryptocurrencies because most of them do not appear and the cryptocurrencies are preserving the privacy and numbers of investors and owners of money in it 

In my country there are many people who know the Cryptocurrencies I think is the country with the most population dedicated to this market I would be talking about 20% or 25% of the general population

3 hours ago, jekichchan said:

I do not know the exact number of people, but I know for sure that in my country very few people know about cryptocurrency. And even fewer people do it and earn money. But in the future there will be more.

In the future they will be late in the part of earning because nowadays opportunities will be missed forever.

In number i have no statistics of how many numbers of people know Crypto. And The people Who knows the Crypto up to what extent. But roughly speaking there are only few Who are linked to Crypto

In my country crypto is not much famous. I can't tell the exact number of people but i think it will be hardly 10 to 15 % people of the country knows crypto world. 

Certainly, this percentage cannot be calculated, but in reality, day after day, the number increases, and these days, many young people turn to the world of cryptocurrencies.

All thanks to the people who think this way, surely everyone starts from scratch and if he finds no one to help him he will not reach what he wants, this forum is the best to help all of us and help each other.

In fact, there are a few people who know information about encryption in my country, but recently I noticed a great turnout by many people to work in this field and profit from it and these are really good news for my country

Having to look on the average of those who tend the be of the exposure of Crypto and how basically the system is being promoted here, it's actually based on  luck for the average to even know of the existence of the bitcoin. As I knew Crypto but by chance