I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

Hi, you have nice question but the problem is that crypto have value for alot of other thigs like other crypto tokens fiat, if you thing in blockchain maybe can use stablecoin but I still prefer crypto vs fiat, if you thing one dollar 20 years ago are much strong that now dollar.

• +1 1

I think ive heard about this in another topic? So these people who have a lot of crypto capital who use these to invest are called 'whales'? So basically you are big enough to affect others and the crypto price, positively or negatively. So if having $500,000 in bitcoin is not really that much to control the price, how much is enough? Millions or tens of millions?

• +1 1

That will not change the price but it can change the price on one exchange only but not the whole market

• +1 1

Maybe there is alot of near order of buy btc so all the btc that you have will not be effective that much. that is my point of view.

• +1 1

No, I don’t expect it. It is very difficult to control a currency like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very strong currency and cannot be controlled through such a bitcoin amount. It is much stronger than anyone can control it.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is not in power of a certain people or group, its market price and volume is settled up by demand and the traders and the investors. So noone control bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes, I think with 50 BTC is not enough to move the entire trading market. Yes you can pump in small volatility trading and change the direction of the chart if you want to be a 50 BTC whale. As far as I know, whales contribute to the exchange market having great volatility. at least 1000 BTC to become a professional pope.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:32 AM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

That would be a too little amount I guess. I think you can have more impact by becoming an influential writer on this forum than by investing only 50 BTC.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

You cannot control the price of any coin or tokens because this is decentralized market and price of market effects from the market forces so enjoyed it's trading with care. 

Just 50 btc is not enough to disturb the price of crypto, you would need at least 1000 btc for crypto to feel some pain. Your right in that with enough funds, you can control the prices of any crypto currency, thats why whales are such a major entity in cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

Even if you have 50BTC you need to atleast have whales to help you control the flow of the market but controlling the price is impossible but whales can control the flow of the market.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes, it is true. no matter how small the transaction or investment you give to crypto can drive crypto prices. transactions become the main spearhead for rising and falling crypto prices.

Individual transactions cannot affect the price of any crypto. 50 bitcoin is not enough to cause a significant effect on its market. So to actually pump any crypto you need a large amount if users and some capital.

468x60-3.png

On 1/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

You can't and no one has to. Because cryptocurrency is not regulated by a single person. Price just fluctuates from time to time, no specific movement.

People in countries living in low economic freedoms tend to use Bitcoin more. A study by data scientist Matt Ahlborg shows that countries that increase the use of Bitcoin for local operations (retail trading) are places with economic oppression, currency instability, or even 2. The top countries in the list are Venezuela, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Egypt, Chile and Argentina.

The transactions in these countries are very small, showing that they are the basic exchange of goods for ordinary people, not the transactions of domestic monetary institutions.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

On small exchange this can bring change but over all this amount is transactioned every day .The big whales make these kind of moves and pump the BTC .Their moves make market fully up down.

The control on the price of crypto coins is not  in the hand of individuals it will be affected due to increase or decrease in its demand and investment from the users of the crypto coins. 

Whales that have a lot of bitcoin can control the price of bitcoin and have the power to lead the entire cryptocurrency market. Since Bitcoin follows basic principles, if whales buy or sell Bitcoin, changes in supply and demand can easily lead to a rise or fall of Bitcoin prices.

It isn't since effortless as it might seem to be. You should have far more as compared to 50 BTC to manipulate industry due to the fact through every one of the industry capitalization regarding cryptocurrency, you will find that 50 BTC is a small % of all money in flow. You can find some other whales to comprehend assets who have a lot more area to be able to enjoy.

50bitcoin is huge amount of money,but having that still cannot control its price as supplies of bitcoin is big,you can just affect its price but not literally control.