What do you think it will happen to Bitcoin when 1 satosho equal to 1$? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What do you think it will happen to Bitcoin when 1 satosho equal to 1$?

On 1/12/2020 at 10:08 PM, kingsbtc said:

Mathematically Bitcoin will crash when the price goes too high.  What do you think it will happen to bitcoin when 1 satosho equal to 1$?

Well that will be huge Mcafee will save his dick, but if that happens the new richest people in the world will probably comes in the Cryptocurrency, some whales here are holding thousands of Bitcoin, they will be billionaire by then.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:08 PM, kingsbtc said:

Mathematically Bitcoin will crash when the price goes too high.  What do you think it will happen to bitcoin when 1 satosho equal to 1$?

I believe in future bitcoin price will be stable and price goes to one satoshi equal one dollars. But now It totally impossible because now bitcoin price manipulated by investors.

When one satoshi equal one dollars that time I convet may all bitcoin to local currency.                 

This is impossible. I do not expect the price of bitcoin to reach $ 100 million. This is illogical and will not happen at all, because if that happens, there are many things that will happen with it.

Edited by Gafar

On 1/12/2020 at 5:38 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

If this is the case with Bitcoin, then the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket, and if such a price, Bitcoin will become very demanding, I think it will take a long time for such a price to be, I am thinking, this is likely to happen in 2050, Bitcoin who is holding on for the long term. They will benefit a lot at a time.

i think a lot of people dream of seeing this come true but call me a pessimist or whatever because i think fi bitcoin is reaching that price then there must be something really bad happening in real life to pump bitcoin that hard.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:08 PM, kingsbtc said:

You are saying "when" but there is no probability of that happening. That would mean that one Bitcoin will be equal to 100.000.000 USD which in total would make the market cap of Bitcoin worth more than the entire world's money in circulation. So don't even consider this ever happening.

Why do you say mathematically bitcoin will crash. lets hear some explanation with mathematical facts.

As when each sat reach a dollar, that when bitcoin will realise its full potential, because, there will enough coins for everyone, and they can easily change their fiat or physical assets to bitcoin and get equal representation in bitcoins.

Because the remaining number of Bitcoin is currently less than 14% of the total of 21 million Bitcoin in existence and demand for Bitcoin is getting higher. This is what makes the price of Bitcoin soar. So maybe in time the price of a satoshi will reach $ 1. And Bitcoin can be monopolized by whales, so it will be difficult for us to get free Bitcoin.

nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency, but 1 satoshi to 1 USD in my opinion is quite unreasonable, although it can indeed happen, but are you really sure that will happen?
if cryptocurrency is only bitcoin it's possible, but unfortunately cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin, there are thousands of coins, so not everyone will buy bitcoin, maybe they would prefer holding altcoin when the price of Bitcoin is already very expensive.

Bitcoin would be at $100 Million and that's insane, I don't think it can ever reach that without totally crashing even if it did

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

How do you know that mathematically, Bitcoin will fall when it rises? I did not understand this part
This is called the currency price cycle, meaning there is no rise without going down and vice versa.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

If this is the case with Bitcoin, then the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket, and if such a price, Bitcoin will become very demanding, I think it will take a long time for such a price to be, I am thinking, this is likely to happen in 2050, Bitcoin who is holding on for the long term. They will benefit a lot at a time.

Seriously. I can't even imagine how much that will be for someone with just 1 bitcoin. Those who hold for long term will really be rich maybe among the richest jobs in the world. 

Like the current developer, Satoshi's influence is limited. Bitcoin is a pioneer in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was composed by Satoshi Nakamoto. Reducing Bitcoin Will Have a Significant Impact. I don't think anyone wants to buy 1 whole bitcoin. I think if this happens, everyone will receive BTC in their country. I do not expect the price of bitcoin to reach $ 100 million. I do not understand this part.

It can be possible becasue now the BTC will touch in this year 200,000$ and on that time BTC will so much heavy but soon it will make more high in the next bull and on that time market will give us good profit which hold the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
Bitcoin cannot mathematically break down if the price for 1 Satoshi is $ 1
Then it would be 1 bitcoin = $ 100.000.000

This will be really cool, the value of Bitcoin will become millions of dollars, and I think that this is not impossible, and that the dollar will reach 1 Satoshi, and we will achieve because of this rise.

Currently, Bitcoin will have higher prices than many people hold and investors expect to be rich. At the moment we can only imagine it a little unbelievable, but hopefully your dream will come to Bitcoin lovers.

General Chat Chat Loung...

The thing that's will be happened to the bitcoin if one satoshi will be equal to $1 is that's the bitcoin price would be equal to 1 btc = $100000000

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup