How do i check Yodollar balance? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stonez

How do i check Yodollar balance?

You can check it in telegram bot, but you can not see in yobit exchange yet.. so let's just wait admin to announce the trading of yodollar I've heard it is 28 this month.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not available yet because it is still on airdrop status.you can check your Yodallars balance at their fastxchangebot but can't get it yet .it is scheduled to be implemented on yobit exchange if I'm right this January 28.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:07 AM, Stonez said:

I don't see where the Yodollar 700 balance is, how do i check my balance? 

How can I get 700 yo dollar? Many members talk about it here and I have no previous idea, please give me more details.

if you taking about airdrop balance of yo dollar then you can check balance on telegram bot.

they didn't pay the balance to user for now 

Recently we got a airdrop from cryptotalk forum which is yobit token named yodollar. We joined this airdrop through telegram app. Now we only check our balance on airdrop bot.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think it is still on airdrop status but if you want to check your balance you can login to your telegram and you can see out on fastexchangebot.i think Yodallars coins scheduled to be given today lets just wait.

I don't know more about yodollar, you mean your orbit account by dollar, if that's what you mean, you'll be linking your account to your yobit account and making 100 comments.

I really don't know about yo dollar but try to watch youtube with it, i mean there are lotbof youtubers who were telling people about it. I think they can be a great help since they also talk about cryptotalk and yobit's benefits.

You can check your telegram bot for now because the airdrop is running and not closed.

they will send balance to yobit account after airdrop is over.

keep patient 

You can check your yodollar balance in the yobit fast exchange telegram bot, just by clicking main menu in the bot, and the menu will open, then click balance

You can check your yodollar balance in the yobit fast exchange telegram bot, just by clicking main menu in the bot, and the menu will open, then click balance

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Welcome, my friend. Your credit doesn't really show up on the platform.You can only see it in the telegram pot.And that's until it's included in the platform.At that time, we can move it to the platform to show up in the balance.

I received an email on how to earn a yodollar from yobit but I don't really know much about it but you can check your yobit account for more info. 

You can check yo dollars airdrop balance from yo dollars bot go to the bot and then click on balance then your balance is showes by the bot now enjoying free earning from yobit exchange airdrop. 

When you participated in the Yobit Airdrop for 700 YoDollars, you joined several telegram groups and the group where you'll find your YoDollars balance is this one FastExRobot but you will find one last task to verify you are not a robot.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:18 PM, Stonez said:

I have just realised that one can go back to the telegram bot and check the balances

Ok thanks 

I agree to your post I think you know about your yubit account balance youjust go your fastexchange yobit and check your balance 

I think many of us don't  know about the yodollar and also where to check the balance of yodallar.hope few of us know and they will let you know

recently i seen a airdrop. thear has 7000 yodollar.i take that airdrop. i complete thear work.they give me 7000yodollar in my telegram account. but now how can i chak that balance in my wallat account. plz help me with that.

I didn't understood what do you mean by yodollar, as i am not very familiar with it. If you mean yobit account than you have to wait for 100 post reach threshold  and after reaching the threshold you have to link the cryptotalk account with yobit by putting the email in yobit account.

On 1/12/2020 at 5:07 PM, Stonez said:

I don't see where the Yodollar 700 balance is, how do i check my balance? 

If you joined the airdrop, you will check your balance from telegram bot. After withdrawal you can check it from yobit exchanger. You will get it from investbox>my investments.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The balance is not shown on the dashboard on yobit exchange, but it's on the invest box, sent there automatically to generate interest