How do i check Yodollar balance? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stonez

How do i check Yodollar balance?

7 minutes ago, Tasin Rana said:

Actually I don't know more about yodollar if I know how to check your balance then I must told you fortunately unfortunately I don't know how to check yodollar balance but I'll suggest you you can search it on Google YouTube then we will be no I hope you will get how to check Yodollar balance

I have just realised that one can go back to the telegram bot and check the balances

1 minute ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Actually I don't know more about yodollar, by  yodollar do you means your yobit account, if that's what you mean then you will have link your account to your yobit account and do 100 comments.

Ok thanks 

1 hour ago, Stonez said:

I don't see where the Yodollar 700 balance is, how do i check my balance? 

My first question to you: have you received 700 yoda dollars? 

if yes then check it in your telegram chat section @FastExRobot

then just click main manue and then click balance. you will see your 700 yoda 

note that this 700 coins is yoda dollars not yo dollars. yo is quite expensive 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Stonez said:

As far as I know, it is independent of YoBit, and only exists still on the Telegram Bot Exchange. You can click "Balances" to check your current YODA balance.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Khairat said:

By yodollar do you means your yobit account, if that's what you mean then you will have link your account to your yobit account by inputting your email address immediately you do that you will start seeing your payment but that's if you have reached the 100 post 

I think Yoda Dollar is the 30$ airdrop about Yobit that will be tradable in January 28 and to make it clear the Admin of crypto is the one who confirm you airdrop  but you check the balance in telegram bot.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The yo dollar is not yet on exchanges, its to be released on the yobit exchange on 28 January.

The balance is being currently on the telegram not for now

• +1 2

You can check your balance in telegram app, and everything new will be shown in this app, there is nothing about this token in yobit maybe we will see it in yobit in 28 January, because this is the launch date for this token 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you need to install the @fastexrobot bot in the telegram; there you will see your coins in the balance tab, and in general it’s convenient to conclude from the exchange

Снимок экрана 2020-01-13 в 12.01.05.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

You can check it on your telegram account, and you cab click the fastexrobot and you will select there the balance, so you can now see your yodollars, happy posting mate.

Just go back to the bot for the eardrop on the telegram platform and you will find a feature in it called my balance, click on it and it will show you all the balance you have.

• +1 2

You can't check here you have to go to the telegram channel and do some task to get the 700 yodollars like joining the telegram channel and then they will give the code and there only it has balance options 

you could go to fastexchangebot in yobit and click balances and the fast exchange robot will show your balances in it like the 700 yodallars free that was given in yobit.

Hi mate, you can check your balance on telegram where you got your airdrop as well. It will be activated on 28th of January so just hold on.

23 hours ago, PiroSense said:

As far as I know, it is independent of YoBit, and only exists still on the Telegram Bot Exchange. You can click "Balances" to check your current YODA balance.

Yeah right, I think to check it you have to use Telegram and check balances. If you have registered with Airdrop, your Yodollar balance will be there.

• +1 2

On 1/12/2020 at 6:10 PM, Khairat said:

By yodollar do you means your yobit account, if that's what you mean then you will have link your account to your yobit account by inputting your email address immediately you do that you will start seeing your payment but that's if you have reached the 100 post 

Yodollar what he meant was coin airdrop from Yobit which is not trade-able currently. If I'm not mistaken will list on yobit late January or early February

To see the balance of your yo dollars you can go to your telegram and click to the conversation of the airdrop and my balance you can see your yoda now.

• +1 2

You can check your balance in the telegram bot by clicking on the "ballance check" button. The telegram has all the functions up to the exchange and transfer to the exchange. 

• +1 1

first claim yodollar go yobit exchange left side their add shows when click the option you redirected the yobit official telegram channel join the channel their you see yobit exchange bot name fastexrobot their you do small task and collect your yodollars if you want check your balance you see in the bot and the coin list 28 jan in yobit exchange

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, Stonez said:

I don't understand what you mean.  Be specific so that others who are knowledgeable can help you. Thanks!

On 1/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, Stonez said:

You can check it on telegram on the link where you get those yodollar, the fastExRobots. its not on our yobit account.

• -1 1

11 hours ago, Krysta said:

There is no value for the yodollar at the moment because it is not yet being traded at the yobit exchange but as soon as it will be listed it will have a value

The yo dollar value today is not yet release but still you can get your money because the exchange on the telegram are still close and it will open on January 28. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Do you mean the recent airdrop of yodollars? You can view them on the telegram app. As for how to transfer them to your yobit account your guess is as good as mine. I also have those yobit dollars but im still trying to figure out how to transfer them to the yobit account. Im pretty sure the other more experienced members will share their knowledge with us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵