Why you join cryptotalk? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Why you join cryptotalk?

24 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Im just being true.

I am just being true too. Have you got any idea about real crypto-related campaigns? Why do you think Cryptotalk or any other campaign available pays its participants? Do you think an investor or a project wants to pay posts that are meaningless? If you have no idea, then have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And the argument about the difficulty in English is different from that of repetitive posts. They are separate issues of themselves.

Cryptotalk is indeed generous of giving payments even to newbies, but some users are just abusing the system just to earn money. They can't even lend some time learning some idea fully before commenting, and instead just gets the idea of other posts just for the sake of getting paid, which is nowhere near the main objective of this forum.

I join this forum to fix my ability to writing good post, even look simple and still in slow progress but I need it. Second reason is about pay per post, I didn't deny everyone need money and free way already available in this forum, so join it is good option I have.

9 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

I am just being true too. Have you got any idea about real crypto-related campaigns? Why do you think Cryptotalk or any other campaign available pays its participants? Do you think an investor or a project wants to pay posts that are meaningless? If you have no idea, then have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And the argument about the difficulty in English is different from that of repetitive posts. They are separate issues of themselves.

Cryptotalk is indeed generous of giving payments even to newbies, but some users are just abusing the system just to earn money. They can't even lend some time learning some idea fully before commenting, and instead just gets the idea of other posts just for the sake of getting paid, which is nowhere near the main objective of this forum.

Do i think project wants to pay with meaningless post?,yeah, i think so,because if not,then why are they still paying members here even their answer is nonsense?Language and those question that is almost same with others because it is answerable by one thought and idea,are clearly different,and those two are my concern. 

Anyways,respect is the only point here,if,members here cannot give respects to others then its fine.

We are here to earn,and admins or cryptotalk team  know their part/jobs,let other earn as what we did,and let the team do theirs,dont bother much.

Drop it.🤗

#respect

Happy earnings

Just now, Ms.o said:

Do i think project wants to pay with meaningless post?,yeah, i think so,because if not,then why are they still paying members here even their answer is nonsense?

Cryptotalk's case is isolated, since the temporary goal of this site is to generate internet traffic and increase its popularity by paying even those non-sense post.

But in the real marketplace, no campaign manager would accept a user to wear their signature and get paid, all while posting non-constructive posts.

Due to this behavior, once the payment would stop in this forum, the traffic would significantly crash, since only few users actually care about the discussions and only treats the payment as somewhat just a bonus.

Yep I also joined to get extra money besides trading and doing other things that get money. At least if they cannot speak fluent English they compile the word well, because many members only copy-paste from online translators without checking it first until what they convey cannot be understood.

Yes you are right,I like the way you thought about it.I joined cryptotalk to earn and also gain knowledge about crypto world.It's a really helpful forum.

The main reason was the campaign at first for sure since I really had no reason to leave BitcoinTalk for this forum. As time progressed I found out how easy and appealing the forums layout is even though its basic. Love to surf forums anyways and this forum just looks good to me. Now I'm waiting for Yobit to remove the reward system so the spammers get filtered out because it's a mess right now.

I think I have many reasons why I joined this forum, I can mention one or two, first I want some extra money in my life because I have some financial problems, and second I want to have more experience in crypto world and discover some things that I didn't know about them before, and third why not to have some new friends 

Many people have their own reasons, why join the cryptotalk forum. Personally, I joined this forum just for additional income and to discover something new in this forum. Surely this forum and the other forums, have their respective advantages.

15 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I've noticed many members here who always complain and ask for something that against to those other members,they act as if they are just here to give help to those who asks questions,they are sometimes getting rude and selfish and dont think others who are here because they are also looking for extra income. They complaining that "the topic should be locked,the answer are repeated,their english are not good,something like that, so im wondering,why are you guys here and join cryptotalk?

Me,honestly im here because i want to earn extra,that's why i feel bad whenever there's a certain person given bad reactions just because he/she cannot explain his/her point clearly,or answered question which is almost the same with others, basically,there are questions that can only have one answer,it only depends on how we construct it,and we are in different part of the country,so not everyone can fluently speak english. 

"Let's respect each other,and let them earn also as we did.give them the chance to get the benefits here in cryptotalk, lets all be considerate/understanding"

Hello. Thank you for writing about what's going on in your mind. And I sincerely believe that the people who are guilty of this act ( blaming and being rude)  are going to correct themselves. Meanwhile, one thing you need to understand is that, there are different kind of people on the Internet. So you need to learn how to tolerate and ignore some people. 

First is because pay per post and I believe many people will say the same thing. Second reason is to get more knowledge about trading because in this part I always fail and two years make me realize should learn first. I choose this forum not because popular or many member they have, I need to know what trading is and i hope this forum can help me a lot.

17 hours ago, Metsik0 said:

Because our forum is incredible. Here you can get a lot of knowledge, communicate with crypto brothers and sisters, and even receive bonuses of satoshi. I just wanted to be part of this community and am very happy.

Yes that is exactly my purpose my friend.  Just like what I'm doing now, I'm interacting with you and with other people. We can really build interacting environment here in cryptotalk aside from earning.

I joined in this forum because i want to earn money and also i want to learn more about crypto currency because i think crypto currency is our future. 

19 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I've noticed many members here who always complain and ask for something that against to those other members,they act as if they are just here to give help to those who asks questions,they are sometimes getting rude and selfish and dont think others who are here because they are also looking for extra income. They complaining that "the topic should be locked,the answer are repeated,their english are not good,something like that, so im wondering,why are you guys here and join cryptotalk?

Me,honestly im here because i want to earn extra,that's why i feel bad whenever there's a certain person given bad reactions just because he/she cannot explain his/her point clearly,or answered question which is almost the same with others, basically,there are questions that can only have one answer,it only depends on how we construct it,and we are in different part of the country,so not everyone can fluently speak english. 

"Let's respect each other,and let them earn also as we did.give them the chance to get the benefits here in cryptotalk, lets all be considerate/understanding"

im here beccause im really enjoy for sharing all about crypto with all friends in this forum and be part for supporting this forum to growth , and we happy for contribute here make usefull post and try to interaction with all members ask and answering in post thread .

and in this forum happy to give opportunity for all new comers to try hard get income from pay post .

18 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

Because its easy and great site for earn money..just working some hour here we get much money.. More over this site safe enough for us..so i like crypto bro

Yes it is true what you said that the site is very easy for us to work on and then we are easy to make money, by working only a few hours ago we already got a lot of money on this site so I feel happy to be on this site and safe enough to do it.

Everyone has own perspective why they join on cryptotalk, so we should be polite and respect the others opinion. This can make the forum healthy and might have the community a good reputation to others.

I joined cryptotalk to earn bitcoin and i love posting while earning money. It can also help me in improving my grammar and I love the cryptotalk it is the best you can earn high amount of bitcoin here than in earning in faucet.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I joined in this forum because i want to earn money and also i want to learn more about crypto currency because i think crypto currency is our future. 

I appreciate your enthusiasm in joining this forum because as long as you are passionate at work then I am sure you will get what you want in this crypto so that your future can be seen, even you can learn and experience here.

Yes let's respect each other and leave people abd members in peace and don't report any thing just because you can't understand or you have some other different opinions than other, let's discuss about any thing

I joined this platform for earning money as well as learning the knowledge about the crypto currency. I use this forum to collect the bitcoins for the future and also use this forum to polish my skills of crypto currency.

Well I joined cryptotalk cause for a very long time I was interested in the crypto world. And I started to get into the crypto world. Then I found out about this forum page for sharing my knowledge. And then I found out that it pays too! What could be great than that?! And that's why I joined cryptotalk. 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ms.o said:

I agree. Sometimes, a person would report it thinking it was a spam post but the truth is, he or she just cannot explain what he or she wanted to deliver to us. I feel sorry for them. 

This forum is not for selfishness and to be rude its an opportunity to create a team and proceed your work with your team every users should do teamwork according to their rank members so that they could innovate new ideas and contents for the forum.

Just now, Hafiz Khan said:

I joined this forum because I want some extra money 💰. I am student and I want to complete my fee. 

i joined the forum for some extra cash at first but I noticed that i'm also inspired by new crypto initiatives, opportunities and new information that I didn't know before. Offcourse I'm also happy to share my knowledge with others

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.