Fake blockchain.com ad! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fake blockchain.com ad!

Sorry i don't know about it. I think many people know it clearly but as i don't know so i want to know about it. When i know then i will say something about it. Thank you       

Actually blockchain wallet is the best exchanger for trading. But at first you need to find real exchanger. Now most of the people used this wallet

I saw a similar one for the coinbase wallet.There is still a fake coinbase app on Google Play. It can't be said that Google is trying to prevent fraudsters.

In fact, I have no experience in this matter.  However I am curious about this issue.  Beechus I don't use any blockchain.  Because there is no benefit to it and no profit.

False advertisements and people are scattered in all areas and all places, especially the Internet, specifically the Telegram where all traders interested in this field and blockchain meet.

15 hours ago, Georgem said:

Not every AD we should click on and that is the reason I don’t like clicking on links 

I cant deny, i find many goof offers that paid me by clicking some of those links, not all are scams.

Hello my dear friend, thank you for sharing this warning. Many of us are not even aware of this fake scam. Its true that we must confirm the site domain name and address. 

Nice tip there its really true on Internet there are many adds and as crypto holders its our dutie to chose carefully on what adds we follow online to avoid scammers...

Such fax domain scams are common but in many cases advertisements appear to disrupt various tasks and cause widespread problems.

That method of scam called Phishing, I think some users got catched on it because of their carelessness

It isn't in blockchain only. I was in blogspot with some one tell us make like for this page and i will pay for every one 1$ in bitcoin, i entered the facebook from link director then i saw i'm logged out from facebook. And i saw the another facebook tap in the same browser is logged in correct then i checked link was anymous link like this f53ef.hfsvvhj.com. so you shouldn't follow banners. You should see link before click on it.

Welcome with me
You should beware of fake pages of the blockchain wallet, hackers take advantage of all means to carry out scams
But the question is, how do we discover fake pages and ads?

On 1/12/2020 at 12:07 PM, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

Thanks for this information, because most of the times whenever we entered in any link we do not check the name of site after logging in. Because many scammers could make the link with the name of famous site but when we click the link we redirect to other fake link. This not only could happen in ads even many people can give you link on telegram, twitter etc. So always read the name of site from ads and then search official site on google.

2 hours ago, hasanhamidul7 said:

So it is best to avoid add-ons on these fake blockchains. Because if we forward our account to one of these blockchains, the money in our wallet may be gone. Yes, we must be careful about this national fake blockchain ad.

There is this another trick an exchange will tell you to verify your account to get a withdraw by installing a browser extension, never do that you will install a malware.

20 hours ago, Pronzegirl said:

Well done, of course, there must be caution. There are many tricks for falsifying sites like this and aiming to get your data and steal it. I think there must be adequate control over such matters and legal accounting for those who use these twisted methods. Thank you.

If we need legal justice in this matter then we should also accept to be controlled again by the government, there is always a price to pay.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:37 AM, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

These still exist? My friend lost 3 btc few years ago because of these and because he refused to get any help trying to get his old btc back. He fell into fake blockchain wallet website and got phished.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12.01.2020 at 10:44, Rudro88 said:

Yes, of course, we have to be careful about such fake blockchain advertisements.  Because if we send our account to one of these blockchains, the money that we have in our wallet may go away.  So the add-ons to these fake blockchains are actually better to avoid.

Probably we are talking about phishing sites. I want to add pay attention to the site addresses they are different. And if you use a resource often add it to your bookmarks and always go through the bookmark.

This is common way scammers are using these days. It was little time that remained when I went to a friend to borrow money. I would have been scammed if my friend did not tell me it is a scam. 

On 3/17/2020 at 10:43 AM, Jancinta said:

yes you are right some of these ads are using that's to run their ads expecailly affiliate marketers so one have to be very careful when clicking on some link. 

Clinking links is nit a problem, but not doing a research/verification on a link you visit before deposing is what's a problem here.

Always check the blockchain domain name. Many fake domain names are registered on the internet. Every day I get a notification that I have received a blockchain wallet for $ 500. Of course this is a message from scammers

There are a lots of fake things in virtual life.These ads are ine of them .they are just so irretating and vulnerable for victim users, most of them contains virus, also hacks user data and money

Thank you for sharing with us, I have not experienced this kind of bad links for adverts, but I will be careful when I see them next it to fall for the 

This sirws are always turning out to be phishing sites which might fool us to input our logins on them,as to have access unto our wallet funds, thus kinds is ads are kind notorious to avoid them, in case of uncertainty

Yes, you are right. You came across such advertisements, which are accompanied by a bonus for your lure, especially since they put a logo for a company and this is what makes you bother with them. Better to avoid ads how they are

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: