China launched its own Blockchain - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

China launched its own Blockchain

I don't know of it, but if they really create it then it is a green light for all coins to get accepted by some of the countries

In reality blockchain is outstanding amongst other effective organization. What's more, in the event that China dined its own blockchain, at that point this is exceptionally incredible news for all China people groups and its extraordinary for Chinese country china world first populace nation that is the reason they neet additional pay

China is the only country that knows the importance of cryptocurrency.

That is why they have created Xuperchain to help their citizens take more interst in cryptoworld

Yes I have not read the news about this that China launched its own blockchain. Whether it will cooperate with their government means that China has officially adopted and legalized this new coin. Yes I will find out about whether their blockchain technology will be the same as the protocol technology from bitcoin or etherium itself. So far, the blockchain technology is famous for being flutuactive.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, paulclark said:

China look serious with their corona virus problem and not care with new cryptocurrency, economic situation in China very terrible because many countries have banned their product and not receive in any country right now.

This Corona issue is not for forever. It is just a disaster and it is temporary. Everything will be fine soon. 

Do we have any further news regarding this blockchain and China's cryptocurrency? Because I haven't heard any new news from them about this matter adopting blockchain and things.

I dont know if china has launched its own blockchain . but if china launches its own blockchain , I will use it ti see if it is good or bad 

On 2/4/2020 at 6:49 AM, Md Sohag Hosen said:

yes recently China launched their own Blockchain, which iscalled Xuperchain. It is looking a Green signal for Crypto World 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:52 AM, Moinul03 said:

In my opinion the china block chain is launched due to china digital currency. I read different crypto pages that china launched the own digital currency. This is positive signal for crypto acceptance all the other world.

The blockchain is launched for the benefit of the country for what it is supposed to do and help the country

In my opinion China is one of the countries which they belive in the future of the Cryptocurrencies ! and know what would happen in the future ! 

i think it is a green signal for crypto world because china is a nation with a large amount of people. if then can hear about this world, then crypto will..... just nothing to say😍

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 1/12/2020 at 8:25 AM, Cloud said:

China hasn't make a clear statement for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. They don't really support cryptocurrency but they will make their own blockchain and their own crypto. But, only the news that China has adopted blockchain, could made the price of bitcoin reached 10k few months ago.

China has gone beyond that, I can say you are wrong, they do support crypto currency and that's how they event their coin. Talking about China, how they adopted blockchain, in that case you are right.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this china crypto will be popular and valuable very soon! Its very hard for any china business to fail in the market so i believe even this will be good and helpful to the users.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, sohaib said:

China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. What it would be like? Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

It looks that China won't be following the blockchain path after all. I heard rumours of this and of course I gave it more probability. Now these rumours come to light as at least in the beginning the digital version of the "yuan" will not run on blockchain. They will probably create some silly centralized coin that will be run on a central server plus a few backups, that will be more closer to the current banking system. Blockchain or not they want to create something that will be totally under the chinese government control. They will probably succeed in it too.

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/chinas-cbdc-will-not-necessarily-be-related-to-blockchain-initially/

If this new is real about China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. that is good for China and also for cryptocurrency and for many people who are on this adventure of cryptocurrency, because in short time will take his place in other countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/12/2020 at 9:17 AM, sohaib said:

China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. What it would be like? Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

I always believe that one day we have a better technology like blockchain, as blockchain have given many different ideas to the digital world to produce more better technologies like this using the latest tools. China is a great country and will definitely have better technology and also inspiration to the world. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The Xuperchain base code was opened in May 2018. The company has a network of 3.5 million users and 450 million transactions completed. There are 1 billion 400 million inhabitants in China. This new product is still very far from popularity.

15 hours ago, Abraham0 said:

As we know China has made Bitcoin and if they make there own Blockchain then it will be more faster than current Blockchain

Yes of course if they make their own Blockchain they avoid transaction delay. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You know after corona virous outbreaks panic Chinese people deposit all their money into crypto due to which the price of btc increased and you know people are worry about their fiat because it is not safe for now in china 

Well this is not shocking china is a independent country who dont rely on someone, so i know that they will launch their own blockchain because china always want like they own.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, Zerocrisis said:

I don`t know nothing about this Xuperchain, but when China decide to invest in something they take it very seriously and those are really great news for cryptoworld because that means that a macroeconomic country is willing to globalize and decentralize the economy

It seems that china is gonna have to be thinking to dominate the digital marketing by launching it's block chain first and then then digital coins.....so that it can increase the profit share in the virtual world..... Hence it can be a big change.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, sohaib said:

I may wrong but  what i heard abiut china is that they are doing a coin for them to fight other coins as maybe other coins . but not a big green sign for crypto too. It need time.. 

Yes it is a good sigm if thar came from the government otherwise i don't thi k it can count as a good step forward...

• Useful or interesting 1