I don't get any notifications - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

20 hours ago, 3amer88 said:

Until now, when people have reacted and quoted my posts. There is always a notification found on my account, I have never found an error that does not receive a notification when someone quotes my post.

This is good, and I was like you at the beginning, because the notices were working normally and there was no problem, but suddenly I stopped so I wrote this topic, and it is good that I benefited from it a lot and I was able to retrieve the notices so I recommend taking an idea about the way to avoid the problem if it happened with you.

On 11.01.2020 at 08:15, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

i think you juse need to go to notification settings and adjust everything like you want so it will work. Same was for me, its always like that for new users

If friend the same thing happens to me in the time I have been on cryptotalk I have never received a notification even if someone quotes my topic because I have verified that they have quoted my comments and I do not get the notification I have active notifications 

18 hours ago, hawkeyee said:

i think you juse need to go to notification settings and adjust everything like you want so it will work. Same was for me, its always like that for new users

Thank you, yes, that is correct. My problem was completely resolved when I entered the notification settings and I activated the options I wanted, including the option to send a notification when someone quote my response, and now I receive notifications.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

I think we all are facing problem regarding notification system of this forum. Or maybe it's something wrong with your network settings. Probably you didn't turn on notify me of replies. 

1 hour ago, Lover840 said:

I think we all are facing problem regarding notification system of this forum. Or maybe it's something wrong with your network settings. Probably you didn't turn on notify me of replies. 

It is a simple technical error and can be fixed by adjusting notifications and adjusting them well from the notification settings screen where you find several options from which you can choose the notifications that suit you.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:20 AM, Rosaline149 said:

You have an option provided when you try to create any posts on this forum. Once you enable that option you might be able to get notifications . Additionally, if some quoted your some posts, you should be receiving notifications in your mailbox. 

Yes, of course, my friend, I have been receiving notifications after trying to log in to the notification settings and activate the necessary ones, since notifications are an important way for me to interact with members.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:30 PM, alexjpro said:

Hello, i think that there is a box where you can check and they will send you notifications via email i believe. Just tick it and notifications will be sent directly to your imbox.

I see a lot of posts on this subject, but for me all great. Notification are comig in. try changing setings fit this can help?

On 4/12/2020 at 6:12 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

Is there really anyone who still has a problem with this notification, because this topic is back on its feet again. whereas previously it was already deadline which meant the notification problem had been solved.

Yes indeed my friend my problem has been solved and now I do not have any problems with notifications but there are always new members who want to ask about this issue because it is a problem that any new member who faces how to enter notification settings may face.

13 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I hope with many users who have been helped to overcome this problem. So right now, it's enough to just read on this topic and get the problem resolved.

You can ignore the topic and move to another one if you are satisfied with reading and answering it and do not wish to see it. But I think there are many beginners who ask about this until now.

You have to click on the setting  on the notifications icon . From  there you can enable  the option  if some one quoted you. Then you can get notification  by enabled  this settings. 

I think this is very easy to configure it again if is disabled, so you need just to follow these simple steps, first you need to click on your Cryptotalk profile icon, then click Account Setting and then click Notification Setting then do your configuration.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Every day I receive an email notification if there is a new topic on the forum or if the user has commented on my topic. All you need to do is activate the required functions and you will get all the necessary messages easily

On 1/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, Muskan7816 said:

I also do not get any notification message for a while, I do not know why I do not get why I made a strong request to the authorities to give it a proper solution within a few days.

like me, i  have muted notification due to which such thing might had happened become nothing to worry about today simply turn it on.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:23 PM, TheCryptoFuture said:

I do not know any notification on cryptotalk. And this forum is the best. Their website is excellently perfect. 

If you want to get notifications from the forum you should activate that by your self in the notifications panel in the top right of your page because the forum turn off notifications by default

On 4/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am newbie here and not now about the condition of notification but your post and guidelines from other really helpful for me.

This is great. I wish you good work in this forum, as there is a lot that you will learn through a good reading of topics and comments, including how to control notifications and a lot of other useful things.

There might be some problem for you getting notification it is better whenever you make post comment down there might be option of notify me you should click that after that you will get the notification for your replies

You have to check in your setting. There is a option of notification setting and you have to ON this notification. Then you will get notifications. 

While commenting you can enable the button saying notify me of replies. And for me if anyone qoutes me in the post i am getting the notification without any issues. So may be you got some problems there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Don't worry it's not a problem.If no one quotes your post then you are not going to get any notifications.You will get notifications only when somone quotes your posts.That's all!

You have to go to set notifications, as there are several options that must be activated in order for the notifications to work, but if you activate and do not work, there are two options, either you do not have notifications or you do not choose the correct activation of notifications

On 5/9/2020 at 6:25 AM, Beast921 said:

Don't worry it's not a problem.If no one quotes your post then you are not going to get any notifications.You will get notifications only when somone quotes your posts.That's all!

All right if anybody don't quote you you don't get  notification , but I think the notification it's off now and  you need to activate it by yourself in the settings of notification in the top of the page

Hi my friend ijust get notification in my

Email Inbox i don't recive any notification

Here in my crypto talk account 

I do not know why my friend

On 1/12/2020 at 11:33 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

I am also not getting notification. What cod cause it. No other thing that not have notification. I hope this would soon be solved. 

I suggest try to open the setting of your notification. You need to customize the notification setting, you can turn on what you wanted to be notify with. I think that's why you didn't receive any notification because it is all turn off. Try to check it.