As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

I advise you to report the posts via the button and not publicly, so that it does not know who reported it, this is the only solution.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The mods and admins of this forum are really active. They take step very fast. As you reported some of the posts moderators also take a look in your profile. There they may found your some post useless or the whole topic. So don't worry my friend. It happens. Besides if you commented on the topic you reported then the whole post along with your comment might got deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

I think maybe your post got deleted because you are only using the forum to report plagiarism more than posting useful topics to the forum members. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Getting deleted of posts is a very normal things in this forum.I don't think your post is getting deleted as you are reporting the spam posts.You should see it normally.

It may be you are providing very less positive content that is why some of your content go down because the don't delete your message onless it doesn't meet the requirements

• +1 1

36 minutes ago, Kudogi said:

It may be you are providing very less positive content that is why some of your content go down because the don't delete your message onless it doesn't meet the requirements

I agree with you on this one, he should check himself I don't think moderators will take it on him because he reported someone who don't mean well for this site. The moderators knows their work and they are doing it diligently.

In my own opinion, why will his post count go down, his trying to report something which may cause him damage, I think if his post won't be given or counted then his post shouldn't be removed or counted down @Husnyjaf what do you see or can say about this

• +1 1

Dear there are many moderators in this form who monitor the each post, reply and comments and if they found that a post which is not fulfill the criteria to this forum they deleted it. 

I think it's our mistakes due to lake of knowledge we face this problem. We should gain knowledge and specialy ready the rules and regulations about posting. 

I think there is the revenge system working on in the forum, that happens when you are in a community and are working with different kind of people all you need to do is to be careful next time.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

Thats is not amazed thing for your posts to get deleted, because thats means you are reporting others useless posts while you also having useless posts.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well, i think the moderators also seeing your profile of you are not doing like that, and also they are seeing to your posts that you are having some posts that are not good or not constructed properly, just look it for twice if this is worth to posts or not before you posts it.

Hello friends!  I also have same or experience the same problem because some of the post I made completed 20 posts per day are now reduced to 17 while some are 18 please 🙏 our able admin and moderator please where all learners 

The Reporting of post have nothing to take with the number of posts going down The reason behind the reduction of number of post is that they get deleted by moderators for not being useful.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hey all

Good question. I have found that my post count fluctuates during the day or over a couple of days. Sometimes my post count goes down, to only go up again. That happens sometimes when I havent posted or havent posted for a day or so. My post count rarely, if ever, is counted the same amount here in cryptotalk & yobit.

My guess is that maybe some posts are deleted & then re-posted ( for whatever reason ). They might have been flagged for some reason, removed, reviewed by a admin or moderator, only to be re-posted again.

I dont always have time to write a quality post or answer somebodies question. So, rather than post rubbish, I dont post anything at all. Maybe that hurts me in the post count, I dont know.

Thats my experience. Regardless, Im still posting here because I find it to be 1 of the better forums.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Its peculiar because i don't experienced any of this. I think this is not the case. If you are not active on this platform and not making Quality posts then your post count definitely decreases because the moderators are very active now a days. One other case is may be when you report a post and the post deleted then your comment also deleted from the post and comments count decreases.

This is not true because your low number of posts has nothing to do with the reporting you do on useless posts other members write, but it may be because some posts are deleted by the administrators and this causes the comments that you have written on those posts to be deleted.

• +3 1

Perhaps the reporting is done in an open manner, which causes the person reporting to see his file in the complaints section, and this matter causes hostility among members. For this reason, I hope that you inform the member about his mistake the first time before you report it unless he sends spam

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, Syed Rehan said:

I think that when you are not active in the forum then your posts are going down. If you use the forum regularly then your posts are not deleted. The admins spam the posts so the comments are also spam. So don't worry about it.

Yes due to inactiveness in the forum, it could only cause you a lot of deleted posts since i always experience this kind of things whenever i have been inactive for months. An increase in post deletion of your account is lot better than being banned here. So keep always active here.

You are absolutely right that whenever we report a post and then our own post count on yobit decreases. This issue is faced not only by me but by every person in this forum are also facing this kind of problem. That is why I have stopped reporting and I would advise you to just react it and don't  report it.

Posts getting deleted and reporting for spam doesn't have anything to do in common. Your posts would have been deleted due to other reasons like the topic being taken down or the admins would've deleted them. If it worked like you said then most would just considering not reporting spams.

Garbage posts do exist like the ones that were copy pasted or the ones that make no sense but doesn't mean if there's fault in their English it makes their post a garbage. Please do mind that the next time you comment on it.

• +2 1

I might be possible that the moderators started looking your own posts by themselves because here is no way the user can Know who has reported his post.

I don't realize that this thing happens to the gathering, however may I ask, did you revealing the subject or the post of the individuals as it were? Perhaps since, in such a case that you report a point, it got erased, and your post in it will be taken out likewise, or perhaps they making a retribution in you; that is the conceivable way I see why you have this sort of issue. However, in the event that not, at that point generously contact the administrators and arbitrators for this issue.