Token price drop in ICO after listing - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
complex

Token price drop in ICO after listing

prices down after exchange listing is normal, because there are many sellers than buyers, but if the token has a good development and has a lot of interest, the price after the decline will not disappoint.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

yes and this going back to that the peaple who wins  bounty or distribution of free coins sell there coins to take the profite and then move to the next airdrop . 

• +1 1

It is not worth investing in the ICO projects, at least not during this period, because most are bad projects. Most of those launching an ICO project want to trick people with SCAM projects. I'm not saying that all ICO projects are SCAM, but choosing a good project is difficult.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

Bounty hunters, Airdrops and investor buying on decentralized exchanges like Forkdelta, Etherdelta are the main reason of ICO token dropping the price.  My suggestion to you is to wait until the coin price is stable because this is the sign that the bounty hunters have already sold their token. Here you can get to buy a cheap price of token. 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

You are not lucky yet, mate. Don't consider the excellent concept. But also see if it makes sense for people can adopt it. Then pay attention to the raised funds. What distinguishes the ICO concept from traditional fundraising is transparency. Everyone must have the ability to see the raised fund. Don't invest if you can't see the raised fund number. And I hope all investors pay attention to this concept before investing in a project. 

Don't give up now, mate. Stand when you fall.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, complex said:

My opinion is they are almost scams as I saw in the past and when they list the token on exchange the price immediately goes down. Do you know why? the developer say bounty hunters who dropped the price, but it is totally wrong as they are the most scammers who sell on Exchanges too for a low price.

If they are real developers, then they could buy back that tokens and keep the program ahead.

• +2 1

That is a common thing. There is no need to be confused if your project experiences a price reduction when it is in exchange. That's usually caused by people holding lots of tokens from the bonuses they give too.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, complex said:

things that I know that affects the price after listing is:

- Projects gives a lot bonus to private investors during the PRE-ICO. 

- Some airdrop hunters doesn't care about the price they sell on exchanges.

- Some projects pretends lock some of the the allocation but they already sent some tokens to some wallet pretending to be investor's wallet and then they dump heavily on investors. 

• +2 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:19 PM, datslimboi said:

The basic reason why token price after exchange listing is because of bounty hunters dumping their tokens for a very low price.

Bounty hunters only get a small portion of the total tokens, so the effect is also small. every token whose price falls when it is first listed on the exchange has different reasons, but in general it is because the token is of no value.

• +1 1

On 06.10.2019 at 12:30 PM, complex said:

This is an eternal problem that is repeated with every ICO. After every ICO, investors start selling their coins. If there was a bounty campaign then bounty participants will start selling their reward. Half the problem if the price fell. The whole problem is if the project died after a while. I advise you not to get involved with ETH blockchain projects at all, so-called tokens. I do not like tokens and do not buy them.

• +2 1

On 10/14/2019 at 1:25 AM, rajib7970 said:

Most of the coin taking part into ICO dropped their price after listed. When a coin is being listed into a exchange, People usually ignore the token. Because they don't know about the token. They don't have enough information about the listed coin and don't feel interest to buy the coin. And this why after listing most of the coins lost their initial prices.

There are many factors why the price of tokens falls after the initial listing, one of which is the amount of bonus given by the developer team to investors. Sometimes bonuses are given up to 50% and this will give investors the opportunity to dump on the market at least 30% of the ICO price

• +1 1

i think the cause of ico price drop is because of lack of investor on thier project

when you dont have investor on project, you cant pump own coin without fund 

• +1 1

in this case I see a lot, sometimes the market goes down and things go down, many ICO projects are finished and they are not listed on the exchange.

Some says it's because of the bounty participants the sell their coins after received the coins from bounty. Imagine if all bounty participants sell their tokens at the same time, it will makes the token price dropped for sure.

• +1 1

All projects that are not listen on binance launchpad are under ico price,tells u how scared tha market is , and theres no retail trading it , just some whales playing crashing and pumping BTC the next day to squeeze last money out of crypto.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, complex said:

Sorry to hear about that, but welcome to the party! Lots of people are in the same boat as you especially those investors who bought a lot of ICOs back in 2017. Sadly, the only way to fight scam ICOs is to raise awareness and help people realise that they need to do research and understand what they are investing in.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Bmw55 said:

That is correct. Every bounty participant will instantly sell their coins after the listing because they've been waiting such a long time for that and dont want the price to drop and their payment to get lower

Yes, but if the project is really really good and developed well. The price of the project coin will be increase for sure, because once the bounty participants don't have any coins left. No one will sell and the price can be increase.

• +1 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:45 AM, Haydoidayctm said:

in this case I see a lot, sometimes the market goes down and things go down, many ICO projects are finished and they are not listed on the exchange.

Thats because ICO's are scams which is why we always try to avoid them but we still see influencers try to convince people to buy them as an easy way to double your portfolio.  And now we see exchanges doing these IEO like they want more people to fall for this scam.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Đó là bởi vì ICO là những trò gian lận, đó là lý do tại sao chúng tôi luôn cố gắng tránh chúng nhưng chúng tôi vẫn thấy những người có ảnh hưởng cố gắng thuyết phục mọi người mua chúng như một cách dễ dàng để nhân đôi danh mục đầu tư của bạn. Và bây giờ chúng ta thấy các sàn giao dịch thực hiện các IEO này giống như họ muốn nhiều người hơn rơi vào trò lừa đảo này.

yes, they try to make high profits when the first IEOs are listed to let investors think it is a safe investment channel but then the IEOs are divided accounts even though the token is  listing.  IEO seems to reach more people because they are behind the exchange so people trust it more.

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Haydoidayctm said:

yes, they try to make high profits when the first IEOs are listed to let investors think it is a safe investment channel but then the IEOs are divided accounts even though the token is  listing.  IEO seems to reach more people because they are behind the exchange so people trust it more.

The blame is partially on newbies because they should be doing research first but the big blame is on exchanges and crypto influencers for fooling new comers and make them lose money. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, mieraro said:

Nоt аll tоkеns that havе beеn reсorded оn the advеrtise havе lessеned, it hаpреns sincе a few sрeсulаtоrs have рickеd up frоm the rеward.

Well in most cases it is the reality. If you look at 2017 ICO coins, I think 80% is pump and dump. If you want ICO coin, it is maybe better to wait few week after ICO and buy really low. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, CrazyIvan said:
4 hours ago, mieraro said:

Nоt аll tоkеns that havе beеn reсorded оn the advеrtise havе lessеned, it hаpреns sincе a few sрeсulаtоrs have рickеd up frоm the rеward.

Well in most cases it is the reality. If you look at 2017 ICO coins, I think 80% is pump and dump. If you want ICO coin, it is maybe better to wait few week after ICO and buy really low. 

That's a good idea if you want to buy the token. But if you buy at the beginning of the ICO, then you get more bonuses than buying after listing on the market. But indeed buying a better market because of the possibility of cheap is certain.

18 hours ago, CrazyIvan said:

If you wait few weeks after to buy it low thennits not even worth buying is it? ICO is supposed to be holding its value after its released and not dump right away.

4 hours ago, Naga said:

If you wait few weeks after to buy it low thennits not even worth buying is it? ICO is supposed to be holding its value after its released and not dump right away.

The point I'm trying to make is that when it's ICO presale, people get a discount. The people who don't take part in presale, but want the coin need to buy when market opens. The people who took part in the discounted presale know this, and want to make a profit. Then all the people who buy on the market FOMO and then price drops. 

Most of the time price drops lower than 50% of presale price, so if you buy ICO to hodl, you're going to have a hard time, because most of time you start with loss. 

• +2 1