Token price drop in ICO after listing - Page 6 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
complex

Token price drop in ICO after listing

You are very lots right OP. This had occurred to me nowadays wherein this coin concerned fall blatantly after being indexed at change after their ICO, upon all the time and strength wasted for months participating within the Bounty. I sense it's miles preferred at times to seize out straight away while cash are listed instantly. Though no longer too good for Developers, but it needs to be two approaches to  coin.

This is certainly also because the value of the crypto is indeed being bad that makes many another crypto also fell. Despite having a team concept and good but this time not to be a guarantee that it can be great when entering the market.the price of the coin there is indeed sufficient in fall when they recently entered the market

some might be dip it at ICO price was peg to ETH price and by the time it hit listed the price has drop then the ICO will drop too, but some are peg with dollar and even if the price if ETH fall or high they make ure it the same value used in ICO to get listed.Many coin drop due to some reason and many go up too

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:30 AM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

This can happen for a number of reasons. Mostly due to your inexperience or the teams inexperience. If that wasn't a factor, maybe a whale got financial advice to sell their crypto, and that could be why the price dropped.

New cryptocurrencies will often influence the market heavily. When websites promote airdrops or deals to the public this will influence the price of crypto. There are a ton of reasons why, but you are still in control. Knowing when to sell and when to hold is just part of the game. 

You mean running a bounty program is not good for a project ? I do not think so. Because I have seen many bounty hunters are holding their rewards for years if they believe that project is having good future. I mean to say the devs must give enough proof for future development then no one will prefer going for dumping their rewards. Only when there will be no enough evidence about future developments, how we can expect the holders not dumping out.

The main reason this is happening is because  of the bear market. ordinarily, the token is supposed to go higher, but the reverse is the case

Sometimes its high, and sometimes its too high, and seeing the market, it has been growing since its start though losing value in between but in the long term, it has been growing, so if someone really wants to invest in bitcoin, i don't think they should be confused seeing the potential bitcoin produces for everyone.I don't think there will come any moment when your confusion gets over because the price of bitcoin does not seem to be stable at all.

this has become a common thing that sometimes new people are still surprised, sometimes even a decrease of up to 10 times the price of ico and usually the new 3 weeks will gradually be normal. that's what usually happens if the normal BTC condition

So it isn't really the bounty hunter's fault it is the one who dump it and the one who set the price at a very low price.For me it isn't really the bounty hunters the reason is the token doesn't really have a good support in the market,They would list it at the price that they promise but they would only put a small amount of buy order,A lot of people are blaming bounty hunter because of it

OP, I sadly inform you that you were another victim of the infamous pump and dump fraud. You got shilled hard into buying a coin, everything seemed beautiful and promisisng and reliable, and after you laid your eggs on that basket your money went down the toilet. Well not the toilet, but the pokets of the fraudsters. I'm sorry for your loss.

And, there have been a few that really burned me. When going into an ICO, do small volumes that you are comfortable with, in case you lose. If you cannot take a lose, just don't do it. Wait for it to hit an exchange, and gauge if it's going up from hype, or a true winner. If hyped, wait for it to fall well below ICO price.This, of course, depends on your comfort level in the crypto world. Many time, when I've invested in an ICO, it is more for the initial quick flip. There have been a few that I've decided to hold long term, including Seele and DAOStack

This is your first experience of investing during a Bear market I guess, I think you should be a little grateful that all you have invested is time rather than actual currency as most ICO participants have done. The only sensible course of action is to sit on what you have and wait out the Bear market for an opportunity to sell for a realistic return

There are many things that affect prices. Moreover, the market is saturated like this, the price of bitcoin and most of the altcoins goes down, it will be difficult for new listing coins and tokens to get the best price

that's the risk of big new coins that don't have strong liquidity in the eyes of investors and the crypto community. and also the coins will not have a function or quality, as long as the related project cannot market their products, because the majority of ICOs use the new coins as a means of payment to enjoy the services provided

Most of the ICO after adding in exchange the price of ICO was dropped it happens due to the bounty hunters and also there several reasons.

Many ICO projects are now scam. They are below the ICO price after they get listed in the exchange list. When many investors sell their coins below the price at that time it occurs. From my opinion, I think it wouldn’t be wise to invest in ICO now. When the price will go up at that you can invest.

Maybe investor are making ico price is drop after listing on exchange market or maybe their ico team make its drop, we know ico have alocation about 40% for their ico team, maybe they have sell their coin after listing on exchange market.

Yes, there are so many ICO projects after they are finished and listed on the exchange market that prices will fall so deep, many factors cause it, one of which is the bounty hunter who immediately sells his coins after distribution. So we need to calculate it, so as not to be affected by the dumping.

but unfortunately, the ICO is not strong and mature concept, after the distribution process is usually the price of tokens will immediately drop. and I think it is almost always the case in an ICO Indeed the actual concept of the ICO was very nice.

Yeah I have also noted this fact that there are some ICO coins when its coin is listed on any exchnages then suddenly it price is going to down if ICO project is real then its price is not going to down zero.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

Yeah me too i invested my money in yobit but now the money i invested loss because of the price drop why would something like that happens to the price of coins. Why isnt it going up it always go down.

Almost all of the ico's now are suffering this scenario. They don't care about the price of the coin because they already got the fund they needed to develop the project.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It is not safe to invest on ICOs during it's staging as most tends to fall after listing, so just be careful next time.

Most of the time it happens that token price drops in ICO after listing. There are a lot of reasons why that happen and the bounty hunter is one of the reasons for that.

It is now normal things in ICO drop price after listing. Most probably it happens for bounty hunter they sell tokens at a low price which effect the token price drop in ICO after Listing.