It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

This is very big task for Ethereum because currently its trading on 280$ so reaching 8000$ is mission impossible for me because its very high price if someone ask for about 1000$ to 1500$ then I can feel or talk yes this can happen but 8000$ is very big and not possible just in few months even its not happen with bitcoin but this can happen in future because Ethereum is one of best altcoin in crypto world.

• -3 1

Yes it is very possible, one thing I have learnt in the world of crypto currency is that any currency can reach any height even when we least expectations it. That was how Asimi roses high and we were all rushing to get Asimi and then it crashed to the ground. Crypto currencies are not predictable.

I think it is difficult for the ETH to reach $ 8,000 this year. It needs more time. Maybe it could reach $ 1,000. Not more than that. By monitoring and analyzing the charts, it is growing slowly and continues to rise now.

We cannot predict its price in the future with certainty

Yes it is possible because the price of Ethereum increased to 1200 in the last of 2017. The same situation is here in this year that the price could touch 8000 in the last of this year 

The expected price is higher than the current price. It is impossible to hit $ 8000 in the Ethereum currency market at .2020. Now the ETH price is only $ 140 USD.

In my opinion it is difficult for the ethereum to come into this price, sven if the bull run is came then also, the possible price in my opinion is 

Yes I think it is possible. Because Ethereum is very popular crypto currency. It has great market value at this time

It is too impossible becouse as we all see the price are so little and the increasing price is also very little.in order to hit that price the etherium needs to up by 20%dailyto hit that price until next year that why j think its too impossible

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 12:38 PM, JoeDavid said:

2020 is still very early  and we all can't imagine this and we should be focused to make a difference that ha not been ever seen ever before and we should all be focused and ensure we avoid all

Yes it is very early for any prediction we are just starting the year and there is lot it come from it

On 1/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

you saying some price which is not possible with normal condition of the market. 8000$ of eth is can be in 2020. So in 2020 it's price can be 1000$.not more then it. 

This is very big task which is not possible in just few months because we have to check all market fundamentals for this even this figure is possible but not right now its going to take sometime but if bitcoin go high then surely this will also move very quickly and touch some good figure but about 8000$ I feel in reality its not going to happen in 2020.

• -2 1

I'm not so sure. It will be hard to get to $8000. Maybe $3000 - $4000 though. Except if there is a very massive push. A type we have never seen before.

I would personally believe that the ETH price will go up, I hope that in 2020, after bitcoin increases due to halving, it will also help ETH to go up afterwards. the goal of ETH in 2020 which I predict is the price will reach at least $1,000.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Charges are pretty excessive right here, but I assume I can believe your opinion if this rate can pass up in addition, however if it seems that it isn't feasible then it'll not be feasible. I think it'll best possible if Bitcoin might be gone. It will take a few years for Ethereum to reach that large amount...Btc,ethereum nonetheless need to enhance extra to make touch with that excessive,however why no longer,it might be prodigious if thats appear

On 2/22/2020 at 11:18 AM, iamRana said:

A breakout of a bullish wedge has occurred that will take Ethereum price to a target of $320 in 2020, according to analyst shared by PiriReis on TradingView. The analyst shares a realistic price target for the crypto asset.

But its price to 8000 dollars is impossible because of its supply and also the market cap.

in my opinion its impossible to ETH reach to this price ! I think the maximum price for ETH is 1,000 $ I dont think it will reach to 8000$ in this year 

18 hours ago, Moh Salman said:

In 2020 it is very difficult to reach the price of ethereum at 8000 dollars i dont think it happens in this year . But everything can be possible, let's wait till end of the year.   

Yep it is difficult for ethereum to reach that high price at $8000 in this year. I guess to achieve that price maybe the market needs to bull run so it can touch that price.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Even Ethereum is next after bitcoin, It is hard for this coin to reach that $8,000 for this year 2020, Maybe next year or two years more, because as of now the popularity of crypto currency is growing.

I think price of ETH could hit more than 8000 USD in  the very near future perhaps after halvening.The price of it is already around $300 so it seems really possible. I have also some ether in the cold wallets so praying for the price increase. 

I do know undoubtedly the fact that ETH will attempt to increase for a second time from now on, however, That I mistrust it should access $8, 000 earlier than 2022-2023 seeing that promote covering will get around Bitcoin whenever that takes place.

That's a very optimistic prediction, I don't believe it's possible, it can maybe get close to it's all time high of $1300 by the end of 2020 and break it during 2021

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

According to Yes, the ethereum currency will witness an unprecedented rise in the digital currency market this year 2020 due to the major changes that will occur in this currency.

Yes I think it is possible. If Etheruem hit 8 k then we can easily earn more money. Etheruem is the best coin for investment

On 1/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, hmind said:

If Ethereum reaches the price of just $ 2500 this year, that's a big improvement for Ethereum.  If you say $ 8,000 it is still very difficult to put that number in 2020, but in 2021 it could have happened.

Guys and peope i will say that if we may dream that it ma go to the 8000 dollars price. so a big bull run is necessary for this.