It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

What makes you believe that the price of Ethereum will reach $ 8,000 by 2020? that sounds crazy but nothing is impossible in the crypto world, anything can happen.

Ethereum is a good coin but in my estimation it is very difficult for ethereum to reach $ 8,000.  Ethereum will go up high around $ 2000- $ 3000 it will be so good

10 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

Ok, the big push of eth was the icos because you needed have eth to participate icos when they were happening with the smart contract and not via ieo or other systems. What's the use case for eth now that would push it towards 8k?

Well, I think it is impossible, imagine bitcoin took a lot of years before it reaches its current price, but you are saying that eth will reach the price as bitcoin in just one year? That's impossible, well if you believe that then there's nothing wrong but let's think of the reality.

I think it is very difficult for ethereum to reach the price of $ 8,000 this year, maybe in the next year it can happen but we have to get ready because the future cannot be accurately predicted 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It's not that I don't believe that will happen in the future. But it's just not possible, ethereum reaches $8000. It really did not enter my mind. Just $1000 for ethereum is incredible.

13 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

This is very possible, reaching the level of $8,000 this year. Especially that there is halving on this coming May. So expect the rise of price of Bitcoin in the following months.

It is like racing for the last place among the best. The 8k usd price is very hard to reach as coin continues to fight bearish barrier and would require more user to interact to crypto world to increase the price. 

maybe etherium not hit 8000$.ihope eth or all coin rise in 2020.Maybe Eth hit 1000$to 2000$. but in not sure because crypto currency not predictable

8000$$$$ !!! That would be nice!

I dont believe it will happen this year. If Eth2.0 is a success and there is new users coming alot then maybe

sometimes in the future we see 8k$$ 🤗

For your kind information Ethereum price will not reach $8000 in 2020 because ethereum supplies is not fixed and also right now market volumes of ETH is not big so reach $8000.

Ethereum prices are rather far above the ground here, but I feel I be capable of come to an understanding with your estimation if this fee be able to quit up further, but if it turns out that it is not promising so therefore it will not be possible.

It is indeed very possible that ethereum  can reach 8k or even more in this upcoming year as it is a coin that has already seen bigger amounts of growth in the past and with all the upcoming plans of development eth has in store will most definitely help raise the value of the coin but this is all speculation so take it as you will.

This price is far from the reality I think, because the most powerful coin in the market (bitcoin) still turning around 8000 dollars, but etherium I can say that Tha maximum price of it maybe will be 500 dollars, or 600

18 hours ago, Rudro88 said:

Yes, ETH will never go up to $ 8000 in 2020, which is going to be a big deal, so if ETH goes from $ 140 to $ 200, that would be a big price for us.

Yes i also think that buddy even though etherium(eth) haa standing second to bitcoin but still price is still low maybe someday 1,000 dollars will do i hope it will happen to gain profits soon

4 minutes ago, Rehanefa said:

As a beginner i can say that it is possible that ethereum will cross through the 8000$ in this upcoming year.Because its getting bigger and better day by day.it should happen.

I think thats far from reality buddy maybe 1,000dollars will do in the near fiture but 8,000 dollars is so high to think that etherium will hit that some day.we should hope either

No i don't think eth can go eight thousand dollars in this year it will go and has a potential to go but it will take time to get this target to hit because you know the bitcoin price is this and it can't up with bitcoin 

After updating the Ethereum of the blockchain, namely access to the POS algorithm, it is quite possible that the price will rise. I think it will be for $ 1,000. 

Yes its absolutely right if the Cryptocurrency world could get that push then definitely it can achieve the price of 8000$ till the end of this year and there will be achance that most of the Cryptocurrencies price will fly high.

• +1 1

I think it's impossible for ethereum to reach 8000 dollars this year because first 8000 dollars is not small amount and also even bitcoin is having a hard time to stay over 8000. Second, I think it is impossible for an altcoin to hit that price because there are still more people who focuses in bitcoin.

Maybe not and impossible, not because the number but many eth program/ project still stuck and need time to fixing. You can see that information in many crypto portal news and most of us still wait about 2.0 progress. Besides that many institution and industry reject combine their platform with eth because fees issue. Eth will stagnant this year and for $ 8.000 should wait.

21 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

I think it’s totally impossible Ethereum price hit $8000 dollers. Now coinmarketcap about 226 billion dollars if Ethereum want to break his all time high and reach  $8k dollars marketcap need increase his capacity about 3000$ billion dollars now it’s impossible. That's why I think Ethereum price not hit $8k.          

I'm not sure about that, even though there are experts who predicted it. because seeing the situation that occurs in the etherum market, it seems difficult to reach these prices in the near future. although etherum 2.0 will be a success, but prices will not go up that high. the unlimited supply of etherum makes it difficult for etherum to reach very high prices.

22 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

Ethereum network is a very reliable way to make a payment and offer a better value. Some people who support this currency expect the future of the Internet to be. They believe that the price of Ethereum will reach high figures. It allows the building of coins and decentralized applications on its platform.

22 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

Now that ethereum has gain more popularity than before, I believe this year 2020 will be great break through, not for just ethereum but for all coins.