How do you make money from crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabby20

How do you make money from crypto?

On 10/6/2019 at 9:09 AM, Rabby20 said:

let's share how do we make money in crypto section so that newbie & many other person like me can learn how they make money in this section. 

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

I have been participating in signature campaigns, translation and article writing (less now after so many scams), and sometimes a social bounty, but only if the project seems appealing to me)

I have also done bounty management, but it is a hard job and you also get scammed along with the hunters... so it is better to be a hunter... less profit, but less risk

I uto make money via faucets and trading my earned coins from my wallet to the market from different platforms. Though trading is gambling, it is still the best way to control your income accurately and precisely. 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:09 PM, Rabby20 said:

let's share how do we make money in crypto section so that newbie & many other person like me can learn how they make money in this section. 

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

I am also a beginner, and only a few months ago I learned how to make money in the crypto world. In my short experience, to get and produce crypto, we must be diligent in looking for fauchet, airdrop or bounty that is proven to be paying and not a scam.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:09 AM, Rabby20 said:

I usually trade, and I bet money on crypto pages.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:09 AM, Rabby20 said:

I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

That sounds quite interesting.

yeah i am making money by posting and replying to threads in the forum i am in the learning stage and i am earning and learning from the forum i am new in this business and 2 monts ago i joined it

In General, I believe that the main earnings of crypto is trading. But unfortunately I'm new to this and I can't make a good living with it yet. And at the moment my main income is airdrop.

Making money in Crypto, Well I do only signature campaign, trading and investing.. I'm glad that we can earn extra money in here in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's not much difficult to make money from crypto. There are a lot of options. You just need to know how to do this. Trading crypto is the first and foremost option. Then you can make money from various freelancing sites. You may claim the payments in crypto from them. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

there are many ways to making money from crypto coin so tarding , investment and gambling these all is very good way to earn money from crypto.

The easiest way to make money from crypto for beginners is to participate in bounty campaigns for social media. They only need a facebook and twitter account to promote the project they signed up for. Then after they gain experience, they can also participate in the signature campaign, where the profit is better.

5 minutes ago, xxxvin said:

There are many ways to earn money with cryptocurrencies. The basic way is through investing and trading. You can join in some bounty campaign if you want to earn money with cryptocurrencies.

What good reward companies do you know?
I'm interested in trusted companies that you can offer.
The companies you personally dealt with.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Personally, I participate in various promotions, airdrops, bounties. From this it turns out sometimes to raise good money, but also I try to work in the field of layout😀

On 10/6/2019 at 3:16 PM, cryptokram said:

Community manager is not an easy task but gets a good payment, i did this one time.

Bounty signature campaign is the main job for me and sometimes to translation and bounty management.

I dont do social media campaigns as i dont like submitting links.

True that. I was involved in some social media bounties some years back and submitting those links actually turned me off from further perticipation in other such bounties and like you said, signature is my best if you are higher in rank though.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

4 hours ago, rokon123 said:

i'm also agree with you.i think now time to buy some btc and hold for long time and this is also time to buy some altcoins.

Its time is good time to buy bitcoin but the main problem is this tere are many people who have very low amount of money to buy bitcoin and they are very interesting to buy more bitcoin, so in this way i wan to give him a suggest that they need to join signature campaign and also this forum i mean the cryprotalk forum is also a very good way for him.

I earn daily by mining monero (xmr) because mining is very easy and proditable to me. But the difficulties are increasing day by day.

i use various methods, i do mining, various bounty campaigns, lending and staking campaigns, i think i will try to do trading even if i'm not very experienced...

I often participate in airdrops and other temporary events like: make some referalls and we will give you some our tokens and after some time you can sell them 😄

I do bounties campaign and pay per post here in this forum. I want to know how to trading but im afraid of lossing my money, so before i try traiding i read and research how to be good traiding. 

On 06.10.2019 at 11:09, Rabby20 said:

Mostly mining and trading. There are still people who create their own coins, invest in them for promotion, in the hope that there will be a profit, some invest $ 10k and receive no profit, or it happens they invest $ 1-2k and get a million dollars.

Well, there are many things to do to earn bitcoin, first you can joined campaigns to earn some profit of it and lastly that i can share is you can do mining but it needs a high specs of computer.

I love to trade in crypto market and i just make money through trading. Crypto trading is the ebst source to make money online in it and so many peoples will earn money in it. If you don,t know about trading then just buy some good coins and safe then into your wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do bounties campaign and pay per post everyday here in this forum. I want to know how to trade but im afraid of lossing my money. Maybe soon i can try how to trade.

It is not easy to make money with encryption these days, that is a fact, but I will share how I have achieved many satoshis in these more than two years embedded in encryption. Well I practically only bet on rewards, bounts and airdrops, I do not do all but I try to make profitable, then what I earn I do small trades, and I always try to make some profit, even if little, because I've been keeping an average of 50 $ 100 in earnings, which I keep in my BTC wallet. Sometimes you get nothing, but sometimes what you get pays off, so it's worth it, with little effort you can accumulate a few coins for the future.

27 minutes ago, heather said:

I do bounties campaign and pay per post everyday here in this forum. I want to know how to trade but im afraid of lossing my money. Maybe soon i can try how to trade.

To gain experience, first you need to trade at micro limits. And then gradually move to larger limits.
But first, study important theoretical questions.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com